News has been slow, hasn’t it? That’s because most of what I have going on is still in development and/or in a position I can’t talk about yet. Just to give y’all a hint of what’s coming, here’s what I can say about what I’m working on:
• I’m still working on IDW’s Sonic the Hedgehog. Imposter Syndrome is entering its second half, and I have more work coming in 2022.
• I wrote a tie-in graphic novel for another game property. Nothing has been announced yet, so stay tuned!
• I’ve written a few more superhero entries for Archie Comics. Look for World of Archie #118-119,
• The cat was let out of a particular bag a bit ago, but I can’t talk about it officially for now. Hopefully we won’t have to wait too long.
• As announced, I’m contributing to the script for Sonic Frontiers. That’s all I can say for now!
• I’m writing Dungeons of Aether for Aether Studios. This dungeon-crawling RPG is shooting for a 2022 release.
• I just signed on for writing another game. This one is an established IP, but that’s all I can say for now. Suffice to say I’m excited!
Aside from that, the BumbleKast has gone into overdrive with two episodes a week, frequent guest episodes, monthly live sessions and other bonuses. You can find out how to watch, listen and support here.
Thanks for your patience with all the waiting and vague-posting, and I hope you enjoy everything I’ve been working on once it’s out!