I’ve entered into a new partnership program with Archie Comics where business coming from my side earns me a small dividend. Think of it as like all the Raycon, Boxu and VPN ads you see on YouTube.
So if you’d like to add to your Archie collection and help me out a little, visit their store via this link, or from the Publisher Links page. As of this post they have a Halloween sale going on, so now would be the perfect time to pick up Archie Halloween Spectacular #1 that debuts Trick and Treat! Thanks, and enjoy!
News has been slow, hasn’t it? That’s because most of what I have going on is still in development and/or in a position I can’t talk about yet. Just to give y’all a hint of what’s coming, here’s what I can say about what I’m working on:
• I’m still working on IDW’s Sonic the Hedgehog. Imposter Syndrome is entering its second half, and I have more work coming in 2022.
• I wrote a tie-in graphic novel for another game property. Nothing has been announced yet, so stay tuned!
• I’ve written a few more superhero entries for Archie Comics. Look for World of Archie #118-119,
• The cat was let out of a particular bag a bit ago, but I can’t talk about it officially for now. Hopefully we won’t have to wait too long.
• As announced, I’m contributing to the script for Sonic Frontiers. That’s all I can say for now!
• I’m writing Dungeons of Aether for Aether Studios. This dungeon-crawling RPG is shooting for a 2022 release.
• I just signed on for writing another game. This one is an established IP, but that’s all I can say for now. Suffice to say I’m excited!
Aside from that, the BumbleKast has gone into overdrive with two episodes a week, frequent guest episodes, monthly live sessions and other bonuses. You can find out how to watch, listen and support here.
Thanks for your patience with all the waiting and vague-posting, and I hope you enjoy everything I’ve been working on once it’s out!
Archie Comics’ solicitations for March 2018 are out with three of my titles! Keep an eye on the BumbleKalendar for the release dates.