Dungeons of Aether, a new RPG from Aether Studious, launches today! I had a lot of fun writing this cornerstone in the ever-growing Aether Universe! Check out the official website here.
Category Archives: Videogames
Games, Animation & New Stock!
So the biggest, newest news is the release of “Sonic Frontiers: Divergence,” a prologue animation for Sonic Frontiers. I wrote the script for this and couldn’t be prouder of the final product. Tremendous kudos to Tyson Hesse, Evan Stanely, Tee Lopes and everyone at Powerhouse Animation for a job spectacularly done. You can watch it here.
Next up is the announcement of two games I worked on. The first is the formal acknowledgement of my writing for Sonic Frontiers, due out Nov. 8th. Check out the official website here.
I’m listing myself as “primary writer” for a few reasons, one of which being Director Kishimoto-san worked hard to adapt the English script for Japanese audiences.
The other game is an unusual one for me: Lover Pretend. I was part of the localization team for this visual novel. This will be released on the Nintendo Switch by Aksys Games on Dec. 1st. You can check out the pre-order options here.
Finally, if you missed out on Michelangelo: Macro #1 way back, you can now get it reprinted with a slew of other great TMNT stories. You can find it and more goodies at the BumbleKomics Shop!
Where I Am
News has been slow, hasn’t it? That’s because most of what I have going on is still in development and/or in a position I can’t talk about yet. Just to give y’all a hint of what’s coming, here’s what I can say about what I’m working on:
• I’m still working on IDW’s Sonic the Hedgehog. Imposter Syndrome is entering its second half, and I have more work coming in 2022.
• I wrote a tie-in graphic novel for another game property. Nothing has been announced yet, so stay tuned!
• I’ve written a few more superhero entries for Archie Comics. Look for World of Archie #118-119,
• The cat was let out of a particular bag a bit ago, but I can’t talk about it officially for now. Hopefully we won’t have to wait too long.
• As announced, I’m contributing to the script for Sonic Frontiers. That’s all I can say for now!
• I’m writing Dungeons of Aether for Aether Studios. This dungeon-crawling RPG is shooting for a 2022 release.
• I just signed on for writing another game. This one is an established IP, but that’s all I can say for now. Suffice to say I’m excited!
Aside from that, the BumbleKast has gone into overdrive with two episodes a week, frequent guest episodes, monthly live sessions and other bonuses. You can find out how to watch, listen and support here.
Thanks for your patience with all the waiting and vague-posting, and I hope you enjoy everything I’ve been working on once it’s out!
New Game & Comic with Aether Studios
I’m very happy to announce a couple of projects I’m working on as part of the Narrative Director duties with Aether Studios. First is formal confirmation of Tales of Aether is coming out later this year. You can check out the trailer here.
I’m also very happy to announce I’ll be writing the newest game in the series, Dungeons of Aether. You can look for that to come out in 2022. You can view its trailer here.
Narrative Director for the Aether Series
I’m incredibly excited to announce I’ve joined the team behind Rivals of Aether as both a writer and their new Narrative Director. I’ll be supervising the story content for a number of upcoming projects, all of which I have stay mum on for now. You can view the official press release here.