SLJ's Wallpapers

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

SLJ's Wallpapers

Postby SLJCOAAATR » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:14 pm

Well I've recently gotten into making me some wallpapers of series that I'm a big fan of. So far, I've only finished my Lost one.

Link to it on DeviantArt.

Larger version (But some parts are covered.) on YouTube D`:

I'll try getting a larger, high resolution version onto another site withing the next few days. So, while I'm at it, I'm open to requests. Just tell me what series you want, and what characters / items / places /etc. you want in it, as well as what colored backround. Then I'll do my best to get some good images, and try to put it together in a format that I think would look nice for the specified series.

EDIT:

Sligtly larger version on PhotoBucket. Link

And instead of links, here's the actual image.

EDIT: MUCH BETTER :DDDDDDDDDDD

EDIT again: While awating any requests, I made a Keamy wallpaper out of boredom. :DDDDD Link

ZOMG ANOTHER EDIT:

Just finished Mikhail Bakunin; Link

MOAR IDET:

Shadow version. Link

SLJCOAAATR
BumbleNoble

Postby FairFieldFinder » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:08 am

Could you do a Rouge the Bat one? Hah! Bet you all thought I was going to ask for an Omega one.
FairFieldFinder
BumbleClan

Postby theJcfreak » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:05 am

How about one featuring the classic badniks? If not, then one with Metal Sonic, Omega, Gamma, and Emerl. That would be freakin awesome.
theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Postby SLJCOAAATR » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:59 pm

I'll get to work on a Rouge one in a few minutes. Classic Badniks may be a bit hard tofind some good screenshots of, so I might resort to using fanart. One with the other 'bots should be good to make. I'll have them up in a few hours at the most.
SLJCOAAATR
BumbleNoble

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:55 pm

Awsome love the lost one great show shadow's is preaty cool to.
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby SLJCOAAATR » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:08 pm

So we've got us a Lost fan, whose post number is 108? I call conspiracy. (hearty laughter) Almost done with Rouge. Unfortuntely, my searches of decent Rouge images are mostly either hentai (=_=;), or nothing to do with Sonic at all. /:
Last edited by SLJCOAAATR on Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SLJCOAAATR
BumbleNoble

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:33 pm

SLJCOAAATR wrote:So we've got us a Lost an, whose post number is 108? I call conspracy. (hearty laughter) Almost done with Rouge. Unfortuntely, my searches of decent Rouge images are mostly either hentai (=_=;), or nothing to do with Sonic at all. /:

I didnt even notice that thats so cool.

yeah youll get that problem with searching rouge stinking pervy fan boys.
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby SLJCOAAATR » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:42 pm

Sadly, it's true. It's gonna take me a bit longer. Due to lack of decent Rouge images on the internet, I'm gonna scan a few out of Archie, to try to fill up the remaining space on it.
SLJCOAAATR
BumbleNoble

Postby The King of Shadows » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:58 pm

Love your Lost walpapers. Especially the one if Mikhail. Nice work.
The King of Shadows
BumbleKnight

Postby FairFieldFinder » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:07 pm

SLJ, I just had a thought, (must be a blue moon or something). If I ever get the staff to make my stories into comics, you could make these wallpaper with the pages as sneak previews.
FairFieldFinder
BumbleClan

Postby SLJCOAAATR » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Finished Rouge after taking a long break to watch some Lost dvd's. :P Anyways, here's the link.

I'll begin to make one with Omega, Metal, Emerl, and Gamma in about in hour. I'll have it up by 11.

EDIT:

Here the Gamma, Omega, Emerl, and Metal one; Link.

SLJCOAAATR
BumbleNoble

Postby FairFieldFinder » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:54 am

Those are brilliant, SLJ! You've got a real talent here.
FairFieldFinder
BumbleClan

Postby theJcfreak » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:42 am

That's awesome! Thanks alot! I agree with FFF, you got real talent here. If you're still making them, a friend of mine wants a Spike wallpaper. He's some guy from the Buffy the Vampire series. Think you could do it?
theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Postby SLJCOAAATR » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:00 pm

Sure, I'll look the guy up. I'll be doing the classic Badnik one tomorrow after school. Depending on what time that brings me to, I may, or not do Spike afterwards. If I don't do him tomorrw, I'll make him on Tuesday, as well as Mello from Death Note.

EDIT:

Changed my mind. Did Mello now, and will do this Spike fellow in a little while. Mello link.

EDIT 2:

Done with Spike. I'm not too happy with it, really. I think I could've done better, had I known some info on the guy, so that I could properly depict him. :S Link. But, if you're friend isn't happy with the color, I could easily change it to a more fitting color.

EDIT 3:

I tried to do the classic Badnik one, but it was looking quite ugly, so for the moment, I've scrapped that one. Perhaps I'll attempt to finish it at another time. For the mean time, I made Kenpachi Zaraki instead. Link.

EDIT 4:

Daniel Faraday this time. I'll be doing Eggman requested by Person373 next. Faraday link.

EDIT 5:

EGGMAN THE RASKLY DAWG. Link.

EDIT 6:

Charles Widmore. Link.

EDIT 7:

Richard Alpert link.

SLJCOAAATR
BumbleNoble

Postby theJcfreak » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Just realized you got all these up too. Yeah, I think she liked the Spike one. Nice Eggman. Except for the bikini one. MY EYES!!!! :shock:

Carl is related to Charles!? Richard turns into a major character?! STOP TEASING ME!!! :(hearty laughter):
theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Next

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner