Sonic Comic Origins - Spoilers & Discussion Mega Thread

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Sonic Comic Origins - Spoilers & Discussion Mega Thread

Postby Mavrickindigo » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:10 am

I think its interesting if Snively isn't related to Eggman. That means that Eggman respected him for his mind enough to put him in as a Lackey. He usually builds those, so to find another human being he could plot with is an interesting twist for his character.
Mavrickindigo
BumbleCult

Postby Atharun18999 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:59 pm

Just to clarify, the origins are not found in the regular series nor Sonic Universe titles but only the FCBD or reprints correct?
Atharun18999
BumbleNewbie

Postby akessel92 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:22 pm

Atharun18999 wrote:Just to clarify, the origins are not found in the regular series nor Sonic Universe titles but only the FCBD or reprints correct?

Yes, the digests and previously the special mags.
akessel92
BumbleNoble

Postby Meliden » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:36 pm

Yeah, now there's only one consistent source for the origins, not all Digests even have them (SSD#14 is nothing but old content) and we have to wait until December for SSD#16's solicit to come out to see whether there's one in the pipeline beyond Razor's long overdue story.
Meliden
BumbleCult

Postby TheFatPanda » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:45 am

Still wondering whether they're going to alternate between Origins and the new Boom stories they said we'd get, or if we'll be getting TWO new stories per digest from now on (if any).
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen

Postby Xabin » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:44 pm

TheFatPanda wrote:Aaaaand you can now expect the Razor story in Super Digest #15 this December.

I'm curious how that's going to affect the character; I can understand origin stories for the Freedom Fighters and Snivley, since they're established characters that need origins in this new continuity, and will be appearing more often in the comics, but what about Razor? Is he going to be a one-off character, or will the origin story for him confirm that we're going to see more of Razor?

Also, I'd really like to see an origin story for Ben Muttski; I want to know what his ties with Sonic is, now, and how he became Chuck's apprentice.
Xabin
BumbleCitizen

Postby Mavrickindigo » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:12 pm

I think Ian has stated that he wants to go back and touch up on pretty much everything he set up in the new universe
Mavrickindigo
BumbleCult

Previous

Return to This Side of Mobius