More comics on Ebay AND Silver Age pages for sale!

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

More comics on Ebay AND Silver Age pages for sale!

Postby Tracy Yardley! » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:39 pm

Hey all,
Just letting you know I have a few more comics for sale on Ebay. Lots of the newer Archie stuff if anyone is interested, but namely I have one INCOMPLETE set of the World's Unite poster covers here:'
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121796840046?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

And one full set of all four "Magical Tales of Young Salem" miniseries written by the incredible Mr. Ian Flynn. (Nothing personal, Ian)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121796822663?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Also, I have pages from the first 2 parts of "The Silver Age" for sale. If interested, just PM me with your email address and I'll get back to you asap.

Thanks,
Tracy!
Tracy Yardley!
PROFESSIONAL

Re: More comics on Ebay AND Silver Age pages for sale!

Postby Ian Flynn » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:27 pm

Stickied for more exposure.
Ian Flynn
BumbleKing

Postby FritzyBeat » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:50 pm

I always loved that Young Salem story~ Chad Thomas is such an incredible artist, and he's a really nice guy too c: I also remember it being the first time I saw Ian's writing in something other than a Sonic Comic, so that was cool~ X3

I'll have to give it a look-see indeed :3
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Postby Tikikata » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:30 pm

Hope it's okay if I write a little review!

I bought three pages from The Silver Age story from Tracy and they arrived today. It's so cool to own unique pages from my favorite comic series. Everyone on this team does a great job. I plan on framing these pages so I have them as inspiration for my own art projects.

Thanks so much, Tracy!
Tikikata
BumbleNewbie

Return to This Side of Mobius