Sonic Dreams

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Sonic Dreams

Postby Sparky » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:15 pm

Axel T Rat wrote:I always seem to be the one to "wake up" this thread so to speak, but here's one I just got to share. I was getting up early to watch Sonic X, although the lineup was different than the usual 4Kids tv style block (oh I wish). Rave Master came on just before it, but between shows there was this annoying live-action deal which was either a PSA or part of some Disney style tweencom. As the recap for Sonic X started, it was apparently somewhere in the middle of the Metarex arc, but the strange thing was that Sticks was there among the cast. Even stranger was that everyone called her Marine (I still slip up and make the same mistake ^^;) and she was apparently a lizard now. She still had the same hair and clothes, but she had an Espio style snout and a tail bigger than half her body which she tended to balance herself on. Also for the opening sequence they used a particular cool sounding variant of "Reach out to the Truth" of Persona 4 fame.

So... you now have a new original character, Marine the Lizard?
Sparky
BumbleNoble

Postby lalalei2001 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:58 am

I guess Worlds Unite was on the brain, because I just woke up from a SatAM/Underground crossover. Sally and Bunnie met Sonic, Sonia, and Manic. They fought Underground's Robotnik, Sleet, and Dingo. His plan was to flood Knothole village, then freeze it. For some reason Sally was Pink Sally, hinting it may have been early in the SatAM timeline.

I remember Sonia and Sally bonded over being princesses (with Sally expressing some envy that Sonia knew her mother a little), and Bunnie was happy that Manic didn't see her as a freak because of her robotic limbs. I also remember a part where Sally was intimidated by Underground's SWATBots, only for Sonic to say that they may be bigger but they aren't any brighter XD

When I woke up, I was sure that Queen Aleena was the queen mentioned in the reboot as inspiration for Nicole until I realized their names and species were completely different. XD
lalalei2001
BumbleNoble

Postby lalalei2001 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:06 pm

Sorry for the necro bump AND double post, BUT...

I had a Sonic dream about Sonic Universe #48 being just post-Genesis Wave/the crossover and the entire cover being stark white. The characters were drawn as just inked outlines without colors until they slowly became colorized, wondering what happened to them and their world. Some of them were crying and not knowing why.

There was also a kids' comic named Sonic: GO! that was mostly wordless and was Roadrunner/Coyote style, with Scratch as the Coyote and Sonic as the Roadrunner.
lalalei2001
BumbleNoble

Postby Meliden » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:17 pm

Weird, there was a roadrunner and...wolf in that issue, but it was Jolt and Shift, respectively. Maybe that influenced the second part.
Meliden
BumbleCult

Postby Axel T Rat » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:11 am

Lately keep having dreams of characters from the old continuity (particularly faves like Mina Mongoose) popping back in the new comics. Sometimes its announced in Free Comic Day with something like say Shard with an entirely different backstory or the Penders characters announced to come back after Worlds Unite in exchange for Ken doing his "last story ever" in Sonic Universe. But to paraphrase Tommy Lee Jones in the ending a certain movie. "I had these two dreams...and then I woke up."
Axel T Rat
BumbleKnight

Postby The Walking Hedgehog » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:50 pm

Just had a dream last week I was playing a new Telltale Game (The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Tales From the Borderlands, etc) called, I kid you not "Lost Hedgehog Tales". Only episode one, "Genesis" was out, so I decided to play it. The story started out with the end of SU #50, where Shard gets blown up by Metal Sonic. During the part where Shard talks to Nicole, rather than having be a scripted sequence, I actually got to pick the dialogue as per a typical Telltale game. When it seemed like Shard was gonna die, the whole screen faded white as if the SGW went off or something. Next thing I remembered, I was playing as Silver battling Jani-Ca, who became a new Dark Enerjak for some reason. When I tried to reason with her, she shot an energy blast at Silver, and just when it was about to hit him, the screen faded white again. Next thing I saw, I was playing as Razor fighting off several Gaia monsters. Eventually one of them pounced him and was about to stab him with its claws, but the screen cut to black. After that I woke up to my phone's alarm. Sure enough I get a notification I made on it saying the the next episode in Tales from the Borderlands came out.
The Walking Hedgehog
BumbleFan

Postby DoNotDelete » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:36 am

Dreamt that 'The Thing' and 'The Hulk' showed up in Worlds Unite. At the time it seemed perfectly reasonable that some Marvel characters had showed up to fight off against whatever Capcom/Sega characters were causing trouble (recall the games Marvel vs. Capcom).

Then I woke up.
DoNotDelete
BumbleCitizen

Postby Mavrickindigo » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:15 am

Thought I'd never have a reason to post in this thread, but the other night, I dreamt that after Worlds Unite, there was a backup story that took place sometime after Endgame, which showed how the old universe would preserve itself. The internet was buzzing with discussion over it. How could Archie bring the old universe back? Was Penders involved? what was actually happening!?

The actual story involved Sally, and the title was like a "part 2" or "part 5" to a 1 or 4 part story from the past. It had the source of all (or some kind of gold ooze creature, and Mina ascended to become some kind of protector deity.

It was weird
Mavrickindigo
BumbleCult

Postby Azul » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:01 pm

About two weeks ago, I had a dream I was Sonic and I was on second base with Sally, which is weird because I'm pro-Sonamy to the bitter end. However, she told me to stop and decided to make the bed and I'm all like "Way past uncool, Sal." So I rebel lean next to the door frame and look out to the hallway and for whatever reason, the Heath Ledger Joker is standing there looking all stoic. So I greet him with a Sup and he sighs and says "Nothing."

Then, as if it were a TV show, the dream suddenly skips over to the Joker laying down on his stomach in front of the bed watching Sally flipping and turning the covers over and over like she has this rad new form of OCD that stops you mid intimate relations and makes you want to make beds, with the implication that we were already talking for a while. Then he talks about something, I don't remember right now, and then he asks me something along the lines of "So are you looking for any one right now?" In a dream, your thoughts become whatever you say which is wicked cool btw, so I think "Yeah, there's Sal here," but its weird because I was also thinking of Amy, with me being pro-Sonamy and all, but I didn't say it out loud because I'm 19 and technically I'd be discussing having relations with a 12 year old and that's just wrong, man. Basically, I can control which thoughts are speech and which stay in my dream head or whatever. And then I make some joke about how me and Sal could be doing the "dishes" on a cover that has my face on it for some reason if she would just stop messing around.

This is one of the strangest dreams I've ever had. It also happened the night I decided to take a break from anything Sonic because I can get a bit obsessive.
Azul
BumbleKnight

Postby lalalei2001 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:00 am

I had a dream where part 12 of Worlds Unite added NEW characters to Sonic's side of things after Sigma was defeated somehow. (All that creation energy, I guess.)

There was a light grey/purple arctic wolf named Tavirus and a light blue cat named Maria.
lalalei2001
BumbleNoble

Postby TheFatPanda » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:47 am

Not specifically Sonic-related, but I just had a dream that Ian and Lea where driving me home and stayed for dinner :P
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen

Postby Sunwalker » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:44 pm

TheFatPanda wrote:Not specifically Sonic-related, but I just had a dream that Ian and Lea where driving me home and stayed for dinner :P

Once I had also a dream that they were at my home :P
Sunwalker
BumbleHonored

Postby Meliden » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:04 pm

I should be thankful the only people I get in my dreams are people I know in person, otherwise it'd be very strange given the frankly depressing nature of said dreams.
Meliden
BumbleCult

Postby Duck Army » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:46 pm

I once had a dream about a Shadow The Hedgehog movie made by Pixar. It started out light and comedic, but then the dead girl that Shadow got lots of body parts from (Yes, i know that's NOT his story) gets mentioned, and i wondered if i was still watching the same film.
I also have had many dreams about Sonic and Co. in our world.
Duck Army
BumbleFan

Postby The Shadow Imperator » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:01 pm

I had a dream where I was Sonic and I joined the U.S. military with Tails. We decided to desert, so the rest of the dream was devoted to us escaping and then fleeing from Omega.
The Shadow Imperator
BumbleFan

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius