When other stuff makes you think of Sonic...

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: When other stuff makes you think of Sonic...

Postby squeakyboots13 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:19 pm

Jazzy76 wrote:I was just playing 'Disney epic Mickey: Power of Illusion' on 3DS earlier today when I noticed Mickeys cutscene reactions look a lot of Sonic.

Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Sonic's original classic design was supposed to be based on classic cartoon characters like Mickey Mouse and Felix the Cat.
squeakyboots13
BumbleCult

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:45 pm

So I watched the Pokemon Black and White movies this past week, and had a total Sonic moment. A pair of summer coloration Deerling appear several times in the film, and looking at those little green deer with their big anime eyes I just thought "Cassia and Clove."
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby DabigRG » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:13 pm

Finally getting the chance to watch Deadman Wonder and the candy powered collars reminds me of the Inside Job story arc. I guess Mr. Tamaki is like an evil Zobotnik, as well.
Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:So I watched the Pokemon Black and White movies this past week, and had a total Sonic moment. A pair of summer coloration Deerling appear several times in the film, and looking at those little green deer with their big anime eyes I just thought "Cassia and Clove."

I actually thought the inverse when they first showed up.
DabigRG
BumbleNoble

Postby Vampfox » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:38 pm

The song "Total Eclipse of the Heart" makes me think of Eclipse. :(hearty laughter):
Vampfox
BumbleCult

Postby DC » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:05 am

The TV series, based on the comic book, "the Flash" kind of reminds me of Sonic because they have the same/similar power.
DC
BumbleKnight

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:56 pm

DabigRG wrote:Finally getting the chance to watch Deadman Wonder and the candy powered collars reminds me of the Inside Job story arc. I guess Mr. Tamaki is like an evil Zobotnik, as well.
Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:So I watched the Pokemon Black and White movies this past week, and had a total Sonic moment. A pair of summer coloration Deerling appear several times in the film, and looking at those little green deer with their big anime eyes I just thought "Cassia and Clove."

I actually thought the inverse when they first showed up.

So...Clove and Cassia?
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby akessel92 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:44 pm

Whenever I watched the fourth part of Fma brotherhood's opening and closing I imagined the sonic and company had their own animation like Fma
akessel92
BumbleNoble

Previous

Return to This Side of Mobius