Hola!

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Re: Hola!

Postby Drawloverlala » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:48 pm

hi guys!
look! i did Uncle Chuck's diner place!

i just gave to it a homely and greenhill-ish touch to the place :mrgreen:

hope you like it!
Drawloverlala
BumbleFan

Postby qmaster254 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:44 pm

The mixture of lights and colors give this picture a calm and beautiful tone. Does the sign say "Ring flavored Juice"?
qmaster254
BumbleFan

Postby Drawloverlala » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:00 am

qmaster254 wrote:The mixture of lights and colors give this picture a calm and beautiful tone. Does the sign say "Ring flavored Juice"?

hehe yes.. i asked in the SSMB for some Sonic themed menu ideas
and well there is some of them :D haha
thank u!
Drawloverlala
BumbleFan

Postby Drawloverlala » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:50 pm

hi guys! here practicing with covers or poster like stuff ^_^

here i was trying to draw 2 covers ..to them unite them as one.. but they look better as one picture..
i also tried to do a Yin Yang effect between Sonic and Khan (who by the way its with my re-design)
Spoiler: show

his re-design its based on Amigo from Samba the Amigo.. and some chinese stuff based on the king monkey from the "journey to the west" leyend...
Drawloverlala
BumbleFan

Postby Tango the Hedgehog » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:55 pm

You are very talented! Great work, especially with the colouring!
Tango the Hedgehog
BumbleFan

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:35 pm

Quite the interesting new look for Khan-great job.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby Drawloverlala » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:43 pm

thanks so much guys! :)

recently:
i drew Super Sonic (STCO) here

i've been thinking on draw some comics issues for Stco... but i'm still not sure :|

here a little idea i had a time ago..
what if Sonic and Tails suddenly SWITCH ages? you know they are like brothers...
Sonic always takes care of Tails.. but this time its Tails turn to be the big bro... wich its a really difficult thing with an hyperkinetic little blue hedgehog...

something for the Lost Hedgehog tales group on Deviant art

and one of my favorite and missed sonic characters
CHIIIIP!
Drawloverlala
BumbleFan

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:25 pm

Some great work once again Drawloverlala. The Lost Hedgehog Tales piece is beautiful, and I like the whole "age reversal" idea with Sonic and Tails as well-might be cool to try with some other characters...like Charmy and Vector :D. Great work on Chip, and as for the STC Super Sonic-it gave me chills.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby Drawloverlala » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:24 pm

Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:Some great work once again Drawloverlala. The Lost Hedgehog Tales piece is beautiful, and I like the whole "age reversal" idea with Sonic and Tails as well-might be cool to try with some other characters...like Charmy and Vector :D. Great work on Chip, and as for the STC Super Sonic-it gave me chills.

thank you very much!
i'm so sorry for the late response.. i think i would like to be around bumbleking more often hehe..
i've been off for moths... XD
actually about Brotherhood Twist comic.. i was planning to add some other characters with twisted ages at the final.. as a extra thingie XD eheh

i've finished drawing until 11th page.. (i''ve been so busy with my studies dX ) and now i must to add the dialogues.. wich its kinda difficult because i need find a good and easy to use program for that.. .. because when i tried before on ms paint.... it wasn't well done.. and i can't get use to "comic life 2" so until i add the dialogues.. its gonna continue submitting the story.. :mrgreen:

lately i've made a tumblr where i submit some sketches and random drawings.. while in deviant art i only want to upload finished art..

so.. i'm gonna show some of the new concepts i've done for a little Sonic alternative universe i did...

its called Sonic Skyline i've bet you heard that before at other forum .. i have not submited this to DA because i need to complete some concepts.. and finish others.. like knuckles i'm not planning a comic.. ...well maybe yes..but not now..... hehhe....

here is my redesign for Sonic and Amy.
Sonic wears a huuge scarf based on Sonic's emblem bow.. his socks are larger and his gloves are a little bit different.. i removed his skin belly.. becasue i though.. if Sonic Boom has blue arms.. then this one can have blue belly...
i kinda based his spikes on Sonic CD design.. and just to give him a simple shape..

for Amy i wanted something more "girly" like and more childish.. i made her spikes more simple.. just leaving her 2
i did not wanted to overuse red.. so i add her pink

Tails' tails are in wing shape to make him look like a little angel.. :D and Knuckles as i said before i need to fix it.. i like his head. but i don't like his shoes and cape.. plus the color makes him look like evil hehe..i have already an idea of what to do.. but i need to put it on digital..

and here is the EGGMAN

i tried something fancy... more looking like those circus manager.. (or whatever they are called) XD i love the black gloves on villains.. so that's why i added them..

plus!
i've done NICOLE and Sally

i drew NICOLE to look more shy and younger than the actual comics apparience is.. Sally to look more sassy.. and tomboy ish.. more confident of herself.. giving her a boss like feature...

the plot:

in short because now i need to go to sleep XD

<<... in a world where mobians live on cities on the sky.. Sonic is a special messenger hired by Sally (his boss) he delivers special items.. which should not be in wrong hands..like certain jewels.. ;)
Eggman is a crazy evil doctor that creates artificial , powerful and destructive storms wich scare the sky's inhabitants...
and he wants to create the biggest storm on the sky.. using the chaos emeralds.. >>

hope u like it!
Drawloverlala
BumbleFan

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:30 pm

Nice designs, my friend-the characters are definitely recognizeable, but you've applied your own sweet, unique style. I'd love to see what else you do with this idea.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby DaddlerTheDalek » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:47 am

Man. I like your redesigns Drawloverlala. Very good. :D
DaddlerTheDalek
BumbleKnight

Postby Drawloverlala » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:08 pm

ohh its been a while since i don't respond this topic of mine! XD

thank you guys! i'm really glad you like my designs :)
here i bring you some other more things

updating some new designs

here are the definitive also.. Blaze (based on curry) Silver and Sticks.
and Knuckles its fixed.. now he looks more Knuckles..

and recently updated the Chaotix

these are some other concepts about the Sonic Au i've made.. Sonic Skyline :D

here an attempt of 3d coloring XD

super Sonic skyline (idea from the red star ring from a friend on deviant art )

A Ghostly meeting :D

Frankentails ;)

and Metal Muerte :D

hope u like all of these
Drawloverlala
BumbleFan

Postby Mr.Unsmiley » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:28 pm

I happened to stumble across your deviantart earlier today and then I remembered I had seen your Dulcy design here before but I dont usually visit this subforum. your stuff is great!
Mr.Unsmiley
BumbleKnight

Previous

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner