Sonic Dreams

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Sonic Dreams

Postby therealfalconpawnch7 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:49 am

I just woke up from a dream where I made sweet sweet apple pie for the cast of the comic who have been removed while my friends hung up a banner that said "Los Siento" and comforted the grieving characters. Then a giant Space Kraken attacked and I had to shot it with Julie's pistol a few times before I got a box containing blank papers with Ken's signature on it. Holding it up to the light I saw that it wasn't a water marked thing so I gave it to my friend who said it was ACME'S dissapearing/reapearing ink. Then we all got attacked by a mob of colored Lady's and headless statues from Ib. Then I woke up.
therealfalconpawnch7
BumbleKnight

Postby Sunwalker » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:10 pm

A while ago I have dreamed that Ian and Lea were at my home.
Sunwalker
BumbleHonored

Postby Michelle » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:24 pm

Had a dream that my sister is going married Sonic and he kicked me out of his house. Then I turned into a villain and tried to destroy their marriage. The weirdest part is that we wore striped pants.
Michelle
BumbleNewbie

Postby SimonSays » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:52 pm

I don't think I ever posted about it, but a few months ago I had a dream where Sonic was dressed up as Elsa and was reenacting 'Let It Go' as all the non-Sega/SatAM characters faded away from the book around him and the new universe took its place. Did the all singing and motions himself! Looked strikingly good in the dress, too.

And later on in that same dream, the remaining characters all started up a potato chip business, and each cast member's portrait was featured on a different flavor. I can't really remember, but I think Knuckles was barbeque.
SimonSays
BumbleNoble

Postby akessel92 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:03 pm

SimonSays wrote:I don't think I ever posted about it, but a few months ago I had a dream where Sonic was dressed up as Elsa and was reenacting 'Let It Go' as all the non-Sega/SatAM characters faded away from the book around him and the new universe took its place. Did the all singing and motions himself! Looked strikingly good in the dress, too.

And later on in that same dream, the remaining characters all started up a potato chip business, and each cast member's portrait was featured on a different flavor. I can't really remember, but I think Knuckles was barbeque.

That dream is funny.
akessel92
BumbleNoble

Postby TheFatPanda » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:16 pm

SimonSays wrote:I don't think I ever posted about it, but a few months ago I had a dream where Sonic was dressed up as Elsa and was reenacting 'Let It Go' as all the non-Sega/SatAM characters faded away from the book around him and the new universe took its place. Did the all singing and motions himself! Looked strikingly good in the dress, too.

Let it go, let it go
Can't use this canon anymore
Let it go, let it go
Shove Penders' crap out the door
I don't care what the fans will say
Let the @#$%-storm rage on
Never cared for his those Knuckles clones anyway"
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen

Postby SimonSays » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:11 pm

Oddlly, I felt a large sense of closure after the first part of the dream.

The potato chip part however has left me wanting more.
SimonSays
BumbleNoble

Postby StoryMaker » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:24 pm

These are hilarious xD
StoryMaker
BumbleFan

Postby Axel T Rat » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:00 am

Well I recently had a few dreams that involved the recent reboot and had a few unexpected character changes, which likely won't happen for obvious reasons.

1. Manic and Sonia exist and are still Sonic's sibs

2. Locke is alive, but no longer has any relation to Knuckles. H now defends Angel Island independently while wearing animal skins and often carrying a spear.

3. Bottlenose is back and now similar to the other aquatic Mobians. Not only that , but he is now part of the Shinobi due to them no longer exclusively being chameleons.
Axel T Rat
BumbleKnight

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:24 am

Axel T Rat wrote:2. Locke is alive, but no longer has any relation to Knuckles. H now defends Angel Island independently while wearing animal skins and often carrying a spear.

That sounds like an insanely better character.
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby Mikail » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:47 am

I recently had a dream where Shadow was Captain America and Maria was Bucky/Winter Soldier.
Mikail
BumbleNoble

Postby Meliden » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:54 am

SonicBlueRanger wrote:
Axel T Rat wrote:2. Locke is alive, but no longer has any relation to Knuckles. H now defends Angel Island independently while wearing animal skins and often carrying a spear.

That sounds like an insanely better character.

That would also venture into expy territory since a character like that already existed in the franchise.
Meliden
BumbleCult

Postby akessel92 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:06 pm

I had a dream where sally was actually a sonamy fan and Amy was a sonally fan. And they were both writing fanfiction.
akessel92
BumbleNoble

Postby Tango the Hedgehog » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:05 am

Every single time I have a Sonic related dream (and sometimes not even Sonic related), Vector always makes an appearance. It's gotten so that I can count on it. Even if that means Vector and my baby nephew are kayaking together in some swamp with a green sky, it will happen. I like Vector, but I'm not his biggest fan, either. Oh, well. :(hearty laughter):
Tango the Hedgehog
BumbleFan

Postby Gonzo » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:16 am

The Sonic part of that dream I had last night seemed to take the form of a PC game, and there was some debate/confusion over sprites? It was an isometric Classic-era RPG with a fairly serious story, though frustratingly, I can't remember what that story was actually about.
Gonzo
BumbleKnight

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius