Ask Ian for FEB'09 - Novelty Answer Month - Finis~

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Postby Glaber » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:35 pm

To Ian: Are sprite comics allowed in the Creative Korner of the forum?

STH Cream: What's been going on in your area of the world?

SX Cream: Just so that I can figure things out, have you gotten home yet? And by home I mean your home plannet.
Glaber
BumbleCitizen

Postby nuckles87 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:39 pm

For Mogul:

Do you like pie, Mr. Mogul?

For Bean:

You should perhaps inform Ian that that stink he made last month about the difference between hair and fur is in fact IRRELEVANT, because according to experts on such matters hair and fur are the same thing. So perhaps inform Ian of this information, hmm? May I add, you have very lovely hair feathers on your head. Very puffy looking.

For Robotnik:

There are LOTS of different Sonic shippers out there, but I wonder, which Sonic couple do YOU support? "Laser to the face" is not an acceptable answer.
nuckles87
BumbleKnight

Postby linebyline » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:12 pm

Mr. and Mrs. Prower:
Why do you feel qualified to insist on a totally new system of government in light of:
1. You weren't even on the planet until very recently, after a fairly long absence
2. You saw what a council did for your friend Ceneca 9009 (who rescued you and ended Robotnik's roboticizing career and was rewarded with a death sentence)

Ian:
either of the above, from the writer's perspective.
linebyline
BumbleKnight

Postby Mr Saxon » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:14 pm

1. Doctor Eggman sir: how many calories a day do you consume to retain that magnificent girth of yours?

2. Miles: is your hair grey down to stress, or just bad hair dye?
Last edited by Mr Saxon on Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Saxon
BumbleKnight

Postby Radz the Hedgehog » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:04 pm

To Rob O Hedgehog: How in the world do you stand your cousin, Amy!? Like Sonic said, she's hammer-happy, obsessive, and doesn't take a hint. Family or not, I'd be avoiding her...it's not like she's your sister or was left orphaned in your care or anything...

To Rob O Hedgehog(continuation): What happened to Amy's family by the way?

To Rob O Hedgehog(last one!): How did you take the news that "your brother" knocked "you" off from Scourge...if you even believe him...
Radz the Hedgehog
BumbleKnight

Postby WinkingSamurai » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:54 pm

I'd like to direct my questions towards Sonic's robot pappy Jules.

1.) How do you feel about Sonic risking his life fighting Eggman?
2.) Do you need recharged after a while?
3.) What's Sonic's real name? Antoine keeps asking me.
WinkingSamurai
BumbleNoble

Postby AnOddity » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:29 am

I got me some questions for two chars.

1) Dr. Kintobor (AKA Anti-Robotnik): How do you feel knowing that somewhere out there, exists a version of yourself who'se a despicable global tyrant who'se roboticized and murded countless innocents in the name of his lust for power?

2) Dr. Eggman: Given your extra-dimensional origins, this question has pestered me for a while now...what ever happened to "your" Snively, before you conquered your world and moved on to Mobius Prime

And now for the Author...haven't exactly read over the archives of Questions asked, so forgive me if any of these have been done before. If so just please ignore them and forgive my sloppiness ^^;

1) Backlogging way back into the comic's history here, but I just gotta know; it was stated that the Overlanders left Mobius shortly after the Great War. However in the Directers Cut special of Sonic, Robotnik I used an overlander to test out the Ultimate Anihilator, who gave indication that there were others located on Mobius. Why is this, and what has become of those overlanders mentioned?

2) I may not have read over all the archives but I remember it being mentioned to keep questions seperate, so here it goes; at one point an Overlander city called "MegaCentral" was placed on a mobian map...what is its current status, assuming it hasn't been retconned out of existance?

Okay, that's all I got
AnOddity
BumbleNewbie

Postby IfOnlyLoveWasReal » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:36 am

For Amy: Do you think you'll ever return to Mercia permanently?
For Sally: Will you become part of the Acorn Council one day or demote yourself to civilian to stay with your friends?
IfOnlyLoveWasReal
BumbleFan

Postby PyroDaFox » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:34 am

Dr. Eggman, what is your response to allegations that you stole designs from one Dr. Albert Wily of the Megaman universe?
PyroDaFox
BumbleFan

Postby The King of Shadows » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:46 pm

Sonic: What do you think is going good for you at the moment? the games, the comics or the tv shows?
The King of Shadows
BumbleKnight

Postby Sockie » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:56 pm

1. Big, have you and Froggy caught any good fish lately?

2. If so, have you thought about having a barbecue?

3. Bean, are Bin and Pin of Dynamite Dux fame your long-lost relatives?
Sockie
BumbleNoble

Postby phoenixdaughterAM » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Poor Ian. Making himself work harder. Do you regret it? (HAH!)

For Sonic, have you ever met any other royalty across Mobius? (Not counting Rob O' the Hedge) *hint hint*

For Miles, why do you make those scary grins? They're creeoy
phoenixdaughterAM
BumbleNoble

Postby TwinbeeMkII » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:05 pm

To Scourge: 1. We all had hard times growing up, and maybe a few of us even thought about what you chose to do but I must ask, what IS your motive for your taking over of Moebius?

2. We've learned little of your past..what was your childhood like, including your parents?

3. Considering your outs with your team and their new found independence, I've always wanted to know how your relationship with each member of the Suppression squad was like. How well did you know and get along with each?
TwinbeeMkII
BumbleFan

Postby Ian Flynn » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Wow....you guys really went for the character responses. Is this a subtle hint I've jabbered on too much? Or is it a ploy to get me to write ever more? Hmmm...

Keep in mind there's the THREE QUESTION LIMIT! That's three total. Not two for me, three for Jules, and two for Bark. I'm tending to the first three you put forward and ignoring the rest.

Question #1 wrote:How do you think a well done romantic arc should be done?

That all depends on what the point of the arc is. Is it to reunite lovers? Introduce a new love, or add a hiccup into a relationship? What is it going to do to the characters in the end?

No matter to what end, it should be done honestly. The characters have to fall in, out, or dance around love appropriately or it feels contrived.

Question #2 wrote:(For sally) what would Sally think about Sonic getting a new girlfriend?

I suppose Sally is to reply in the third person? Ha ha, sorry, I didn't mean to take a dig at you. I would be . . . perfectly fine with Sonic moving on. I would feel bad for him if he didn't. We're mending our friendship, but I don't want to send him a mixed message. I was rather - well - frank in ending our relationship. It would be disrespectful to him to suddenly want him back, not to mention how poorly it would reflect on me. I'm sorry, you were asking about him and I got off on a tangent. Yes, I'd be fine with it. Her! Whoever she may be.

Question #3 wrote:Flying Frog, why are your teeth so big? I mean, you're a frog.

~'Cause when you're SMILIN'!, when you're SMILIN'!, the whole world smiles with yoooooooooooooou!~ I used to be such a sour-puss, caught up in all the hum-drum of daily life like everyone else. Then I just started SMILIN' and everything got much more interest-hee-hee-hee-ing.

Question #4 wrote:Meg, whose is it? It's okay, you can tell me. I don't even talk to Elias.

Hmph. They certainly don't pull their punches around here, do they?

No, not especially. You don't have to answer. Heavens know I don't always - -

No, no. If they'll be frank, so will I - it's none of your business! Alexis has a good father and a good life now - far better than anything I'd have ever hoped to dream of. And I . . . *huff*

How about we just - -

Shush. Listen . . . her father was a good man. Honest, did his share, and a far cry braver than I thought he was. I won't ever forgive Robotnik for taking him away from us. But the fates seen to it we've been provided for, more than our share, and I'm thankful for that. So she'll know about both her brave daddies, even if she's only gonna know the one.

Thanks, Meg.

*ahem* Sure. 'scuse me.

Question #5 wrote:Bark... what's up?

. . .

Question #6 wrote:Miles, have you ever heard of a 'Death Note?'

Oh for pity's sake . . . I have to engage in this plebeian exercise? Honestly?

I gave you new life, now pay yer dues.

*sigh* ugh. Fine. I'm assuming by your apostrophes you're denoting some form of literature or media. No, idiot, I wouldn't have given I'm from tens of thousands of years in the future on an alternate version of your world! I have written my fair share of them, though. I even got Scourge to lose sleep one time before his transformation. That was fun.

Question #7 wrote:Mogul, do you ever wonder what your old Fearsome Foursome are up to?

Hm-hm-hm, do you honestly . . . purple?

You wear a purple suit on occasion. And the white or grey wouldn't show up. You could go for Sally/Meg brown . . .?

Not necessary in the slightest, I assure you. It was but a trifling concern, a modicum of a mote at best. As an addendum, purple can be perceived as denoting a noble if not regal bearing, which I find to be more than fitting for one of my stature and influence, mm?

Look, we're never going to get through this week if you don't - -

Dear sir or madam, what makes you believe I don't know what my previously appointed hoodlums are "up to?" Surely you witnessed my exquisitely orchestrated ploy upon the young Prower boy and the others. Would it not fall into the purview of reason, then, that I wouldn't have already taken the liberty to place similar enchantments upon them as well?

No more questions for Mogul - PLEASE!

Any time, children! Any time.

Question #8 wrote:Nack, how do you deal with the overwhelming amount of competition from other Mobian mercenaries?

Competition? Peh! Lookit me. I even stole jumbo's color and I ain't been on the board for more than a minute.

Bollocks.

Quiet, King Tusks, I'm on a roll. No, seriously, back up kid. "Overwhelming?" I've taken Sonic down more times that the Big Egg himself, and you want to talk to me about "overwhelming?" I work all sides of the globe - from your podunk nowheres like Furville to your big time bigs like Empire City. When somebody wants a job done and they want it done right, they come to me. Simple as that. ("competition" he says - ha!)

Question #9 wrote:In the Iron King and Queen's "partnership", who has more power/sway in their decisions?

It all depends on who you ask. If you ask Iron King, he'll cite his armory cache and his own powers as solid grounds of being superior. Iron Queen would be nodding quietly in agreement and then very casually get him to do whatever she wanted. It's a weird power balance - one I may have overstepped my bounds in extrapolating on. Note to future self if we get around to the Iron Pair: that's a good idea.

Question #10 wrote:(For Eggman) In your own words, could you describe Snively and how you feel when working with him?

- - said put that down and get back to work! The rodent isn't going to slay himself, and even if he would, I want to do it! Now get - what-what? Who's there? What's going on?

Quick Q&A session and you got one.

Oh, of course, of course. (In your own words, could you describe Snively and how you feel WHEN WORKING WITH HIM?!) WHAT WORK?! The sniveling little monster dilly-dallies all day long, sighing and swooning or whatever gaseous noises he makes, I'm not really paying attention.

He used to be such a good little henchmen! A bit more uptight than Crabmeat, definitely, but a much more precious commodity. I couldn't grind up for spare parts, you see. I don't know where he went wrong. Perhaps basking in my genius gave him delusions of grandeur, but it's a hassle to make sure I'm on top of things and him while checking my back for knives - NO NOT THERE YOU DITHERING - are we done here?

Yeah, for now.

Good! I HAVE WORK TO DO!

Question #11 wrote:Bean, What is the meaning of life?

More infinitesimal than the universe, yet grander in scope than a grain of sand. It is a patch-work of experiences tempered by reality and filtered through the prism of a child's laugh. It is to know everything by knowing nothing. It's like a mouthful of dog kibble on a summer's day.

Or at least I think that's what Bark said. The guy talks like a shark gargling gravel. You've heard him, you know what I mean.

Question #12 wrote:Sonic, how's Muttski these days? Is he still plotting a dog communist revolution?

...was that what he was talking about? I mean, the doo-hickey in my ear translates stuff, but that doesn't mean it makes it understandable. HA HA HA that makes all his barking during the general election hilarious in hindsight! Oh man, what a goofy dog. But yeah, outside of mauling the occasional paper, he's been good. The whole relocation to New Mobo gave him a scare, but he's adjusting. Nicole's still working on the issue of the trees being part of her nanite matrix though.

Question #13 wrote:And Finally, a question for Nichole. 0000000001111110101010101010101011111010101010101100000000100?
00100101011? Or 01001010101101001000101?

Ah, binary humor. Unfortunately, binary-to-text encoding requires it to be divisible by eight, so I'm afraid you're questions came across as "durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?" "hurr?" "ummmmmmm-buh?"

I-I'm sorry if that came across as unkind! I just want to be clear. I would like to answer your questions! I'm sorry, have I messed things up already?

No, you're fine. Don't sweat it.

Question #14 wrote:If memory serves, weren't Bean and Bark good guys in their lone Sonic the Fighters appearance, even though not that clearly defined? (I thought everyone was fighting for a chance to take on Robotnik?) Why the choice to make the pair villains in the comic?

Nothing was really that clearly defined. Keep in mind Nack was in the line-up too. Sure, he would've been in it for the gems, but get them all and he hops in the Lunar Fox to do battle. You could reason it's for a greater profit, but then you're making stuff up - just like you'd need to do for Bean and Bark.

We opted for low-level villainy because we really didn't much in that category. Nack was our only real contender, and the Destructix still need work. They were almost perfectly clean slates, so we made them fill the roles we needed. It's not like they're Finitevus-level evil - they're just from the wrong side of the law.

Question #15 wrote: (For Bean) Pulling something of a Marvel parallel here, but if Sonic were Mobius' equivalent of Spider-man (iconic flagship superhero character with a wisecracking attitude), and Shadow is the Wolverine (more down-to-business antihero with a questionable moral compass, who has risen from a second-tier character to a star in his own right), would you consider yourself the Deadpool of the whole kit 'n kaboodle? Remembering Ian's recent Bea Arthur reference on these forums, I have to wonder...

Whooooooooooooa . . . that's a whole lot of words. I knew a spider guy once. Heck of a card player. Won twenty grand off himself one night, got into a fist-fight, and wound up a smear on the wall. It was really funny to watch, but I will miss those one-man'd performances of dueling banjos RIGHT YOU ASKED A QUESTION!

I think Shadow's a hedgehog. Or an alien hedgehog. Or a robot clone alien hedgehog wereraptor with laser eyes and this sweet pop-up missile launcher from the back and it even makes these cool firing noises when you press the button but he eats through batteries like a Pac-Man on RIGHT I NEED YOU ANSWER YOUR what was it again RIGHT!

You should get your dead pool cleaned out. That's kinda gross, dude.

Question #16 wrote:(For Bean) Do you hear voices in your head, that council you, that understand; do they talk to you?

Chimichangas.

Question #17 wrote:Knuckles & Julie-Su, who do you think would win in a fight between you?

*snerk*

Heh, what?

Well, I think it's pretty obvious, don't you?

....no, not when you put it that way.

L-Look, you're good. Really good. But I've got Guardian training.

Yeah, and so did the Brotherhood. And how many times did the Dark Legion take them to task?

And how many times were they sent packing?

It took how many generations for them to spot Rex?

They . . . that . . . it was a complicated issue. You don't even like the Legion!

That's not the point. The point is I've had comparable training, I'm an excellent marksman, and I pretty much had you when we first met - -

HAD ME?! You were pinned!

I would've had you.

I disarmed you, pinned you, and had your hood off! Your teeth would've been fertilizer if you hadn't - -

Hadn't what? Two X-chromosomes?

....how does that....with anything...?

*sigh* Being a girl. It means I was - -

I KNEW THAT!

I'm going to have to cut it off here. Maybe they can get back to you later.

Question #18 wrote:Shadow & Knuckles, who do you think would win in a fight between you?

We're not finished yet!

I don't think this is the best - -

I would destroy them both. No contest.

Say that to my face!

I would - -

HA!

NO FAIR!

CHAOS CONTROL!

Moving on!

Question #19 wrote:Omega & Grounder, who do you think would win in a fight between you?

He would!

This is the correct assessment.

Question #20 wrote:For Finitevus: Have you ever considered taking a trip to the Special Zone and retrieving a Chaos Emerald? There are still five left, after all. (Go with the yellow one. It'd complement the murderous look in your eyes.)

If you will permit me, I will stay with the black text. Yellow does not show up too well. Italics will suffice, yes?

Sure. Just . . . stay on that side of the forum.

Of course. You present a reasonable idea, but limited in its scope. What is one Chaos Emerald - indeed, any - when compared to the power of "The Controller?" I have my own designs. They require diligent work on my part, and patience on yours.

Question #21 wrote:For Knuckles: Even though I know the last time you used it was when you had been turned into Enerjak, if there were to be a Chaos Emerald around (Providing that there needs to be one for you to use this power) would you be able perform Thunder Arrow or any of your older moves such as Power Flash? (Think Sonic Adventure 2.)

Time out! TIME OUT! What? ....oh, um, hmm....sure, I guess? I haven't really tried that before. All I use the Chaos Energy for is gliding and giving myself a general boost all over. Never really thought about getting into all that magical stuff. Now I need to go discuss something with 'Su and put a hole in Shadow's head. See you in a bit.

Question #22 wrote:For Aurora: What do you and Athair do in your spare time, besides floating around in an ascended, ethereal plane and watch over the balance of the Chaos Force?

We delve into the greater mysteries of the Chaos Force and unravel the riddles and tasks left to us by the exalted Ancient Walkers. We are also counseling the final addition to our trifecta, although the path is long before them.

Question #23 wrote:I understand that you find the planet corrupt and needing to be destroyed, but what is the deal with your fascination with the Brotherhood of Guardians and the Grandmasters? Given that you hail from Albion, it surprises me you would look for a means to destory the world in the form of echidnas living far away (seeking someone to become Enerjak to wipe out the world, as opposed to something else is what I mean).

My, I'm proving to be rather popular, aren't I? Perhaps that is a positive sign? But to your points . . .

My fascination with the doddering old me only extended so far as the information I could glean from them. My exhaustive exploratory investigations I learned much about how the mobian body can channel and command Chaos Energy. It was my understanding of that control that allowed me to prepare the hex that led to Knuckles's enlightenment. As for why he receives the honor before myself, I would think the answer simple: ultimate power ultimately corrupts. Being Enerjak myself would simply distract me from my objectives. By being the controller of Enerjak, I could provide a far more focused effect. Or I could've, in theory.

Not that any Albionite would've been sufficient. It was cesspool of inactivity and decay. The less time spent discussing the wretched city, the better.

Question #24 wrote:(For Dimitri)What was it like reduced to a floating head in a glass ball?

"Demeaning" does not fully express the sensation, and "emasculating" seems to broad a term. Thank you ever so for bringing it up.

Question #25 wrote:(For Dimitri) If you are aware that Finitevus dumped the Brotherhood into the Twilight Zone, do you plan to inform anyone about that so they may help the battle-weary and helpless Guardians?

My primary concern is the current generation under my command who are being directed by a madman and under the threat of ending in a horrible, fiery manner. The Guardians have seen fit to manage their affairs privately for hundreds of years. Let them do so again.

Question #26 wrote:Since the Chaos Emeralds each have infinite power, why would Sonic (or anyone else) need to use all seven to use their power fully?

That's just the way they work...? Honestly I'm trying to make it all work. It's been established, but ArchieSonic and SegaSonic, that the Chaos Emeralds have limitless power and seven are needed for a transformation. That's all I can say right now.

Question #27 wrote:Predator Hawk: Do you consider Jet the Hawk as a recolor of yourself?

I consider the "Legendary Wind Master" many things. "Recolor" wouldn't be the most unkind thing I could think of.

Question #28 wrote:Question for Sonic. Do you even know that there are video games based around you?

HA! Seriously? I mean, that makes sense, I guess. Multiverse and infinite possibilities and all that, right? While everyone's answering, can I hop on that "GooGoo" or whatever and look that up?

I . . . sure. Go right ahead.

Sweet!

EDIT: Yeah, I'm back. And . . . huh. I . . . yeah, maybe it's better I just leave it at that. (The sword looks kinda cool, to tell the truth).

Question #29 wrote:Lightning Lynx: Do you think you can beat Sonic in a race?

Forget you, Finitevus. I'll use yellow. Anyway, yes, I could. I'm sure it is not in the sense you're implying, but he would be beaten and I would be victorious. That's all that matters.

Question #30 wrote:Scratch: Which came first: The chicken or the egg?

You really didn't think this color-coding thing through, didja fuzzy?

Just answer the bloody question.

BWA-HA-HA-HA! Totally zinged him! But that's a stupid question. Obviously neither did since I'm a robot! What do they teach you kids in school today? Stupid lessons? BWA-HA-HA-HAAA!

Question #31 wrote:Miles: How much hair mousse do you use?

I . . . I have no idea what you're - what are you implying?! This early onset grey is a sign of my maturity! There's nothing artificial about it! It's nature's way of showing . . . why am I even explaining this to you? Shut up!

Question #32 wrote:Bean: How come silly-billy-goo-goo Ian hasn't answered any of my questions the last two weeks? (Make sure you find out for me!)

I went through his stuff just the other day, fact-in-point! And I gotta say, man, you should be ashamed of what I found.

What on earth are you talking about?

Bedroom. Wall closest to the door. Upper-right-hand drawer. On the left.

My....white socks?

Hey, you said it publicly, man, not me. ANYWAY yeah he doesn't like you. Totally has your picture attached to a dart board and throws darts and knives and axes and a cat one time or maybe that was me but yeah, totally has it out for you.

....who's asking these questions again?

That one's from Aurora.

SWEET WHAT'S EMAIL LIKE IN THE CHAOS FORCE?!

Aurora Redwinters.

Who's that?

Question #33 wrote:(To Mogul) But I digress, and it is with some slight embaressment I find myself straying from the focal point of this appointive narration. And so it with humble grace I cut to the heart of the matter, and ask you this mere, simple quandary, is there a Misses Mogul? And if not, do you believe in love at first dialog?

You were most liberal with your editing of this query. Have you no shame? No professional courtesy? Apparently not, coupled with no response. Deplorable but predictable from a scribe whose career highlight is a children's serial publication. Nevertheless, I shall endeavor to correspond to the fullest.

There have been a elite selection of ravishing compatriots for whom I have shared my time, attention and affection. My intrepid quest for domination and unification of this quaint minuscule spheroid in the ether has commanded most of my facilities, but I matters of the heart affect us all. Time, the ever present predator on all things beneath me, has seen fit to bring each of my trysts to an end when I needed to return to my work. Or when Time, ever fickle master of fates that it is, would not oblige I would hasten the matter myself, but that occurred only once. And she was a cook of most deplorable ability.

Question #34 wrote:Nicole, How do your emotions work?

The same as anyone's, I would suppose. An external stimulus causes a reaction within my central processor that activates certain electrical impulses throughout my being culminating in a collective effect that you could call an "emotional responses." . . . I'm . . . working on the more romantic notion of this.

Question #35 wrote:Zonic, Why don’t you do anything about Eggman? He’s not from the Prime zone

I tried to get Zonic in for this, but everything came back as either static or some very impatient yelling from a Zone Cop I don't know. I thought I heard something explode, but that could've been a static pop. I was told to file personal request form STH-197. It's pretty long, but I think I can get it done by February.

Question #36 wrote:Rob’O the Hedge, care to comment on your brother?

Hail and well-met! Tis a query for myself! I am overjoyed and more than a touch surprised. Perhaps 'twas my latest cameo that prompts such concern? Nevertheless, tis with heavy heart I must pass on this line of inquiry. While I would normally be as open and informative as possible, th'matters of the royal family are private. Sincerest apologies.

Question #37 wrote:Snively, How much sanity would you say Eggman has left?

....is he watching?

No, I think he's in another lab.

Alright. I must be quick, so I'll sum it up in three little words: Ha. Ha. Ha. You thought he was off-balance before? I'm surprised he can dress himself any more.

SNIVLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! Where are you?! I need another tank of hydrogen NOW!

*sigh* Back to work.

Question #38 wrote:Bark: Why don't you talk? Cat got your tongue? /End bad humor

He's giving me a look right now . . . I think you said something that ticked him off. Either way, he's giving you the silent treatment right now.

Question #39 wrote:Amy: Will you be getting any screentime in SU?

I don't know, will I?

There's nothing slated for this year, but you're in one of my pitches for 2010, so fingers crossed.

I suppose that'll do. Thanks! <3

Sure thing. Now put the mallet away.

Question #40 wrote:Silver/Blaze/Any other time-paradox-like character: Will any of you show up in SU, as in multiple issues? (This excludes Blaze, and Marine in #1)

Toot sweet I better, by dingy! I've got more - -

NO! NO! OUT! OUT! Silver, you field this one!

Um . . . hello? Am I doing this right? Old-world technology is weird. Um . . . anyway, yes, I think I'll be showing up for some issues in Suh. What? OH! In Ess-You. Sorry!

Question #41 wrote: I meant, do you have any ideas in mind for a situation the necessitates the presence of Ultra Sonic and/or Hyper Tails? Also, Sonic went ultra using Nate Morgan's super emerald too.

No, I have no plans on reviving any of the Alternate Formes. I plan on sticking to the Super Formes.

Question #42 wrote:Why didn't Sonic try to transform with the Anarchy Beryl in Scourge's throne?

I'll let your pick your answer on this one:
1) He didn't think of it while he and his friends we being beaten into paste
2) He had an invulnerable, impossibly-fast villain between him and the throne

Question #43 wrote:Lien-da: What's your justification for saying your father loved Julie-su more than yourself? When she met Simon, he said Luger left her in the care of himself and Floren-ca and spent no time with her after that. She considered those two to be her real family more than him and thanks to your use of the neural chip implanted in her brain, she can't even remember that. Unless Luger neglected you as well, it seems like you and Kragok would've had it better.

That Meg woman was right - you commoners do have some cheek. Not that it's any of your business, but you haven't seen the time spent as a "happy family" before Mari-Su got what was coming to her. You didn't see how quickly Luger moved on, or who received his time and attention. I suppose I should be at least in part thankful: I wouldn't have had time to study and train as much as I did if I weren't doted upon. Handing Julie-Su over to those cretins was his last act of kindness to her. Not that it made much of a difference in the end.

Question #44 wrote:Nack, if I had a 'problem', that I wanted to have taken care of, how much would it cost to have you 'dispose' of it for me?

All depends, mack. Depends on how big the problem is and what it takes to solve it. I don't know what the Earth to mobium conversion rate is right now, but you've piqued my entrepenureal interests. Send me onna those PM-things and we'll talk business.

Question #45 wrote:Snively, how often were you teased as a kid for having a light bulb head and long pointy nose?

I snuck out of the lab for this?! Very, very few can understand the subtle masculine beauty that is my head - FACE! My unique good looks were wasted on the people of MegaCental, which is part of the reason I moved to Old Mobotropolis with uncle. (Light bulb head, honestly...!)

Question #46 wrote:Cream, how does it feel to have no more appearances in the comic with Sonic X getting cancelled?

I was a little scared at first, but then Mr. Flynn assured me that we can come play in the other comic books now. It may take a little while, but that's okay. Mother says she still needs time to pack, and Cheese and I can play off-page for the longest time!

Question #47 wrote:Dr. Eggman, I'm a big fan of yours, and I want you to know I thoroughly support the reign of the Eggman Empire- But I must ask... Once you've conquered the planet, what's next on your agenda?

WHAT IS IT?! Oh - another one of these. Let's see . . . big fan . . . support . . . agenda. Well I must say it's rather refreshing to have someone acknowledge my genius without having to be completely controlled. The obvious answer is that once I've perfected Mobius I'll branch out and bring my genius the the rest of the universe. It will be a time-consuming venture, but I'm just the malevolent benefactor this galaxy needs. First, though, is the rodent. First and absolute foremost is that hedgehog. Day and night, rain or shine, I will find a way . . . . to . . . . where was I? Back to work? Yes, yes, that's it.

Question #48 wrote:Dr. Eggman, do you have any personal hobbies or interests aside from world domination and robotics?

Enough questions! I have Sonic to destroy and a planet to conquer!

I think we can take that as a "no."

Question #49 wrote:Dr. Eggman(Sonic X version), I thought you were totally awesome as the heroic El Gran Gordo, and your efforts to stop the giant Vector- while failed- were truly well-intentioned, which leads me to ask... Since you seem to realize you can achieve praise and adoration from mankind by helping them, have you ever considered reforming and using your genius to do good on a full-time basis?

DYU-HU-HU-HU!!! Across the expanses of space and time I - Dr. Eggman - am summoned to answer a question! It's a flawed question, though, since I didn't fail to stop the giant Vector. Bokkun failed. THAT IS A KEY FACT! As for helping people . . . I . . . wait, I did help? I was a positive influence on the world? NO! Nonononono, it was all part of a greater scheme! And you fell for it! OH HO HO HO HO behold proof of my genius!

Question #50 wrote:To Antoine : Is that a toupe on your head? You can be honest, I won't tell anybody.

*ahem* Well . . . just being betweens you and moi, I used to have ze toupée. Zis was all Sonic's fault et it was from our childhood attics.

"Antics," 'Twan.

Ah? Merci. But, non, since then eet has grown in and I am having the real hair. And if somebody is telling you that eet is the toupée having taken root you ignore them for they are the liar!

Question #51 wrote:To Coconuts : How's the new job, monkey-boy?

Aw, I gotta share colors with Ant? Bah. But, yeah, it's a living. No more scrubbin' toilets, nicer work conditions, it ain't terrible. A step up, you could say. Still no respect, but when's that been any different? The only thing is I've gotta feed Naugus. I . . . he . . . *shudder* Just . . . yeah. I want him back to his old self as much as you guys do.

Question #52 wrote:To Rosey the anti-Amy : Will you please put down that hammer?!

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? It's my hammer! It's all shiny and smooth and pretty. Don't you think it looks pretty with my pretty little dress? I think it's sooooo pretty. And it makes such a fun sound when I SMASHIE with it! It goes "piko!" And "crunch!" And "splort!" And "AUGH NO WHY STOP HELP!"

Tee hee! <3

Question #53 wrote:To Grounder & scratch: our you glad to be out of retirment & in the comics again (even if you are just mougels lackys)

Of course we like being back in the spot-light!

Yeah! And I even get paid for work that doesn't risk my life!

What are you, dense? You nearly blew yourself and the kitchen up first day!

That wasn't my fault! I couldn't tell if the oven's gas was on or not, so I got out a match . . .

You don't have a flashlight crammed up those arms, bolt-brain?

No.

You couldn't smell the gas?

I have a drill cone for a nose! What's your excuse!

You were blocking the fumes. That's the last time I try to help you in the kitchen.

Question #54 wrote:to Fintievus: your So evil, its awsome will I get to see more of your awsomness soon?

Evil? No, no, you misunderstand. I am enlightened. I am changed. "Awesome" I suppose is accurate, but I'm far too humble to admit it publicly.

Question #55 wrote:To the Dark legion: As soon as you find a way to disarm the bombs in your upgrades our you gonna crack ol eggbelly (take down robotnik?)

I'm afraid I had to intercept your query. As Grandmaster it is my duty to ensure the peace and tranquility of my people, and telling them they're all armed and doomed to die would not help. Do not supersede my authority again. All Dark Egg Legion questions must be filed through my kommisarr, Lien-Da. Understood?

Er....right. Gotcha.

Question #56 wrote:I read the script bits you posted about M25YL. You mentioned that King Shadow "saved the world" in his own way when Sonic wasn't there. How exactly did he do this? It was never actually shown.

I'm hoping to getting around to answering that. I don't think I'll be able to explain it in great detail, but I should get the idea across. Stay tuned.

Question #57 wrote:We know that Sally never actually loved Shadow. What was King Shadow's and Queen Sally's "relationship" like outside of royal business, aka when they were together at home?

Very quiet, very cold, but civil. They probably lived on opposite ends of the castle most of the time. Theirs was a marriage of purely political means.

Question #58 wrote:Was it Sally's or Shadow's idea to get married? I always wondered how that came about...

I think it was a touch of both. I can't say I know who initiated, but Sally accepted it in an attempt to tone down Shadow's rule. Shadow would accepted it because Sally was a beloved monarch and if it could win some people over it'd be one less army to fight.[/quote]

Question #59 wrote:(for Eggman) Do you see your upcoming victory in the exact way? (image)

IF YOU INTERRUPT ME AGAIN I WILL HAVE YOU oh another admirer? Hmm...childish, crude, but I like its spirit. C-. You err on me not being in a brilliant robotic device and there actually being remains of the rodent. The adoration is nice, truly, but I must get back to . . .

Question #60 wrote:Question two for Robotnik: Despite your full time attention to acquiring your worldly empire, what do you like to do for leisure? (You seem adapt and fond about riding extreme gear for fun with such graceful skills to boot, or so I heard...)

Didn't somebody prattle on about this? Recreation is for the weak-minded. If am not working am I am eating or sleeping and I have found ways around both of those time-sinks. If I cannot build something I monitor something. If nothing needs monitoring then I plan. If there's nothing to plan - and there always is - then I build something. You're not a genius, so I can understand your ignorance.

Question #61 wrote:One more thing, pertaining to something we do not know about you very well: Do you ever date? I am guessing that an intelligent man such as yourself would enjoy the company of another equally intelligent human as yourself...

An equally intelligent human? BWA-HA-HA-HA! Ahh-ha-ha-ha-ha! HOO HOO HOO! EEEEE-HEE-hee-hee! Ah-hah-ahah-ha-haaaaah . . . oh . . . oh my . . . equally . . PFFFT! GAH HA HA HA HA HA HA! Oh! Oh my! Snively! Snively! Where are you? Listen to what this one buffoon suggested!

Aaaand there he goes.

Question #62 wrote:To Bunnie: 1) how messed up was it for you to nearly have your throat cut by an evil version of your husband?

Tha's . . . honestly now! Ah've seen mah fair share of close-calls, but what do you think? Ah've been half-botted live, tossed in a pit of Robians Ah was forced to fight, taken over by A.D.A.M. - and all that just cain't compare to Patch. Ah'm sorry, Ah think I need to minute.

Maybe that's for the best.

Question #63 wrote:(For Snively) dude how sure are you that RF is a chick? Surely you read a copy of the rules of the internet.

SHHH! He doesn't know about her yet, and I don't need you ruining this for me! I know she's who she says she is, alright? I've seen her picture.

Question #64 wrote:To the Suppression Squad members. 1) How well did you guys treat your Prime doubles belongings in Freedom HQ?

Ample.

Enough.

Better than they deserve.

Just ze shade bettair than I treated my sweet Bunnie while on Mobius.

Question #65 wrote:(for Jules) What is it like to be the only Robian left on Mobius?

It's . . . unique, I suppose? I didn't get much time as a robian. About the time we were getting a sense of being, well, "robian" the Bem-thing happened. I suppose I'm unique - I said that already, didn't I? - which I suppose is a boon when your son is the biggest hero-celebrity in the world. First roboticized, last left a robian . . . no, never mind. I'm starting to sound bitter.

Question #66 wrote:(for Jules) Do you see any advantages/disadvantages in still being robotic?

It makes me hardier, I guess. I've survived . . . two life-threatening injuries? Three? I don't really know what to count the A.D.A.M.-possession as. All the old robotization draw-backs are there. Things feel cold, distant. I think I've managed to create some kind of sleep routine so I don't go crazy, but I do miss dreaming. Real sleeping and eating.

Question #67 wrote:(for Jules) Do you think that being a robot has had any effects on your relationship with your wife and son?

Heh, not for Sonic, no. The poor kid never knew his old man, so there's no adjustment. I've always been a robot - sorry, robian - to him. He's a good kid, big heart - huge - and he takes me for who I am. Bernie too. Now she's had the roughest time, but she won't say it. There's a . . . distance there now. Part of that is the whole robot-body-thing. I don't know . . . maybe part of it is me? Maybe I could take this better. Walkers know I've had enough love and support. But there I go sounding bitter again. Don't mind me.

Question #68 wrote:Are sprite comics allowed in the Creative Korner of the forum?

Sure. They're fan-made, aren't they?

Question #69 wrote:STH Cream: What's been going on in your area of the world?

OH NO YOU DON'T! Cream, don't you say a word. They'll just have to wait.

Question #70 wrote:SX Cream: Just so that I can figure things out, have you gotten home yet? And by home I mean your home plannet.

Thank you very much for your concern! I asked Mr. Flynn this very question, and he said that since the SONIC X comic series takes place in Season 2, and that the series ended in Season 3, then yes, I should be home now safe and sound. I'm afraid that didn't make much sense to me, but he was very polite, so I didn't want to bother him further.

Question #71 wrote:For Mogul: Do you like pie, Mr. Mogul?

I have often been known to happily partake in such scrumptious delicatessen. Perhaps I shall summon Grounder and have him prepare one for me now?

Crimeny - a simple "yes" would have sufficed.

When have I ever been known to be terse? Succinctness isn't - -

NEVERMIND! Move on!

Question #72 wrote:For Bean: You should perhaps inform Ian that that stink he made last month about the difference between hair and fur is in fact IRRELEVANT, because according to experts on such matters hair and fur are the same thing. So perhaps inform Ian of this information, hmm? May I add, you have very lovely hair feathers on your head. Very puffy looking.

Alright, granted, but there's also realms of differences between hair-types across the body. The hair on your head grows differently than the rest of your body hair, so the same general idea applies to the mobians.

Bean can't answer this right now. He read "hair feathers," flipped out, and set his head on fire while screaming "unclean!" and "they're going after the creamy nougat center of my brain." Please, be careful with him, folks. He's fragile.

Question #73 wrote:For Robotnik: There are LOTS of different Sonic shippers out there, but I wonder, which Sonic couple do YOU support? "Laser to the face" is not an acceptable answer.

You caught me during a tea break, so I won't yell at you for interrupting me. Seeing as you barred the lovely lasers, I'll go with "titanium-reinforced Gauss-powered spiked death-trap." They would go so well together!

Question #74 wrote:For Mighty: Considering you're probably the most level headed guy in the Chaotix, why no lady friend? Julie-Su and Bunnie may be off-limits, but got an eye on the Princess? Or Rouge, even? No lies, I know you lookin'.

Heh, yeah, yeah, I've looked. Nobody's caught my eye yet, that's all. There's someone out there for me, I'm sure. Once the war's over and I can travel the world I'm sure I'll find her.

Question #75 wrote:For FEIST!: WHAT is your favourite COLAAAH?!

FEIST ENJOYS THE ENTIRE SPECTRUM AND HOLDS IT AT HIS BECK AND CALL. IF FEIST REQUIRES A FAVORITE - A PINNACLE AMONG COLORS - HE SHALL SHAPE ONE INTO BEING!

Question #76 wrote:For Rouge: If GUN found out you were a total klepto and had you thrown in the slammer, would you reconsider your ways and move on? Or would you get further into it and jump straight to armed robbery once you got out?

Ha! Honey, G.U.N. know everything they need to about me and they still have me on the payroll. You know why? Because I'm the best. What's to reconsider? People are awarding the best of the best all the time. I'm just cutting out the middle man.

Sorry Vec, Sal - I've got to enforce the three question rule.

Question #77 wrote:Mr. and Mrs. Prower: Why do you feel qualified to insist on a totally new system of government in light of:
1. You weren't even on the planet until very recently, after a fairly long absence
2. You saw what a council did for your friend Ceneca 9009 (who rescued you and ended Robotnik's roboticizing career and was rewarded with a death sentence)

Shall I take blue, Rosemary?

That will be fine. It matches your uniform.

That it does. Now *ahem* you see, we . . . well, you make a good point but . . . Rosemary, you're the speech writer. Would you . . .?
Thank you. It would seem pretentious that we would arrive after a decade's absence to impart our ideals on the kingdom. There are a few things you must understand, however. Firstly, while the ruling council of Argentum seemed unfair to Ceneca 9009, it was a single ruling amid literally millions more. Keep in mind we had witness ten years of their democracy at work and how it ran such a diverse and vibrant world. We may not have agreed with all of their decisions, but we saw a process that worked.

Also keep in mind that we did not come home looking for violence. Amadeus and I fully intended to work with the new king. It was when we were met with the same bluntness we knew from King Maximilian that we decided to go to the people. We did not act out first - it was the people, inspired by the concept of a better system - that rallied under Amadeus. True, we could have handled things better in retrospect. I, personally, lay the blame in my own fears that our people would be led to ruin under a flawed monarchy.

A moot point now, eh?

Quite. I'm very happy with the compromise.

Question #78 wrote:Ian: either of the above, from the writer's perspective.

Pretty much what Mrs. Prower said. I wish I could've built it up a bit more rather than merely foreshadowed, but that's the way it goes.

Question #79 wrote:Doctor Eggman sir: how many calories a day do you consume to retain that magnificent girth of yours?

Snively may be inept in many ways, but he does brew and excellent chai. Hmm? Oh, forty-thousand. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a rodent problem to take care of.

Question #80 wrote:Miles: is your hair grey down to stress, or just bad hair dye?

NATURAL! MATURITY!

Question #81 wrote:Ian: would you ever consider bringing back the Death Egg?

If I had a good story behind it and SEGA would let me? Sure.

Question #82 wrote:To Rob O Hedgehog: How in the world do you stand your cousin, Amy!? Like Sonic said, she's hammer-happy, obsessive, and doesn't take a hint. Family or not, I'd be avoiding her...it's not like she's your sister or was left orphaned in your care or anything...

Hold thy tongue, varlet! Tis true my dear cousin is . . . most spirited o' the blood, but tis a noble spirit! Can you deny her heroism? Her selflessness in the fight against such a foe as the doctor? Nay, thou cans't not. She is full of the vigor of youth, and it is her tender disposition of which I am most fond.

Question #83 wrote:To Rob O Hedgehog(continuation): What happened to Amy's family by the way?

Once more I must humbly refuse, friend. Many here seem free with their speech of their lives, but I guard the secrets of my kin carefully.

Question #84 wrote:To Rob O Hedgehog(last one!): How did you take the news that "your brother" knocked "you" off from Scourge...if you even believe him...

Twas an unsettling thought from an unsettling villain most foul. Indeed it is a curious thought to exist elsewhere, another more to find you are no more. Given the hot-natured, black-bile spilling hole that this news came from, though, I am given to think mayhap he was in err? I know not which disquiets me more - the notion of myself being no more, or that of myself counted among rogues and villains.

Question #85 wrote:(to Jules) How do you feel about Sonic risking his life fighting Eggman?

Wow. I - I didn't know I was this popular. Um, well *ahem* I . . . well part of me doesn't like it, obviously. That's my boy going up against the single greatest evil the world has ever known. I worry for him. But at the same time I couldn't be prouder. And I've seen him in action - the boy can move! Bernie and I have discussed this at length, and while we're both terrified for him, we have our utmost confidence in him.

Question #86 wrote:(to Jules) Do you need recharged after a while?

Not really, know. Chuck explained it to me once or twice, but I just can't wrap my brain - or whatever's up there now - around it. It's something like I've got a self-sustaining battery in me? It can be taxed to the point where I'd shut down, but I think I could conceivably keep running forever. Hopefully they'll find a way around this. . . condition before then.

Question #87 wrote:(to Jules) What's Sonic's real name? Antoine keeps asking me.

Heh, actually, it's Sonic now. As soon as they put a crown on Elias's head he had him rechristen him. A pity, I liked his old name. But he's saved my life a few times now, and he obviously didn't like it, so I'll keep my grill shut.

Question #88 wrote:Dr. Kintobor (AKA Anti-Robotnik): How do you feel knowing that somewhere out there, exists a version of yourself who's a despicable global tyrant who's roboticized and murdered countless innocents in the name of his lust for power?

Mmph. It's not something I'm fond of, and if I had the time to dwell upon it I'm sure I'd be even less pleased than I am now. Unfortunately I'm kept very busy here, keeping pockets of the world safe, tending wounds. Perhaps one day I will come out ahead of the riff-raff and be able to contribute to the Prime Zone. GOODNESS! That isn't to meant to sound so oppressive! I only want to helpy - really! Truly! Oh bother bother bother . . .

Question #89 wrote:Dr. Eggman: Given your extra-dimensional origins, this question has pestered me for a while now...what ever happened to "your" Snively, before you conquered your world and moved on to Mobius Prime

WHAT IS IT THIS TIME?! Oh. These are still going on? Let's see....blah-blah-blah-Snively...why do you care about Snively? I don't recall. I think I tossed him into a roboticizer or an incinerator or a trash compactor or something. Oh what? Stop looking so ill and get back to work!

Y-y-y-yessir...

Question #90 wrote:Backlogging way back into the comic's history here, but I just gotta know; it was stated that the Overlanders left Mobius shortly after the Great War. However in the Directers Cut special of Sonic, Robotnik I used an overlander to test out the Ultimate Anihilator, who gave indication that there were others located on Mobius. Why is this, and what has become of those overlanders mentioned?

Short answer: differing writers stumbled over each other's plots.

Long answer: not all of the Overlanders went into space. The two ships were saw were massive, but they couldn't contain the entire Overlander population. The rather definitive reference to "THE" Overlanders means ones fought during the Great War, presumably from MegaCentral. Given that Eggman set-up shop in both Old and New Megaopolis, we can assume there were Overlanders there.

Question #91 wrote:For Amy: Do you think you'll ever return to Mercia permanently?

Maybe - if Sonic were to move there. Or if we got married and I dragged him over there. I suppose I could move and he could visit easily enough . . . but nah!

Question #92 wrote:For Sally: Will you become part of the Acorn Council one day or demote yourself to civilian to stay with your friends?

At this point I couldn't begin to guess what the future will bring. If something should happen to Elias, I would be next in line and I'm always ready to serve my people. But Elias was never fond of his title. I think that, given the chance, he'd like to dissolve the monarchy altogether. But not right now, when they need him. And . . . not while daddy has a say in it.

Question #93 wrote:Dr. Eggman, what is your response to allegations that you stole designs from one Dr. Albert Wily of the Megaman universe?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Oh, this still. I need to start locking the lab door.

Bah, Al says stuff like that all the time. It's Thomas you have to look out for. Oooh such a subtle villainous genius!

Question #94 wrote:Sonic: What do you think is going good for you at the moment? the games, the comics or the tv shows?

Hey, man, things are goin' great! I've got two books under my name, and a solid presence in the game market. Yeah, yeah, you can say what you want about the games, but if I took it at the same pace as they Italian guy, I'd die of boredom waiting for the next appearance. Nah, man, things are awesome right now.

Question #95 wrote:Big, have you and Froggy caught any good fish lately?

Oh yes! They were big. But not me. They were large. And fish!

Question #96 wrote:(for Big) If so, have you thought about having a barbecue?

Yes, but the fish did not know how to operate it.

Question #97 wrote:Bean, are Bin and Pin of Dynamite Dux fame your long-lost relatives?

Maaaaaaaaaaybe, maybe NOT! That's a mystery for the ages! That and Ian says I'm not supposed to say but I want to say and he keeps thumping the burn mark where I got rid of the fuzzy-feather-brain-eaters.

Question #98 wrote:Poor Ian. Making himself work harder. Do you regret it? (HAH!)

Nah. It's a fun mental exercise, and you guys enjoy it, right?

Question #99 wrote:For Sonic, have you ever met any other royalty across Mobius? (Not counting Rob O' the Hedge) *hint hint*

Buh? I don't think so. Nobody comes to mind. Does the President of Station Square count? Or was he a mayor....HA! Yeah, I've got no idea.

Question #100 wrote:For Miles, why do you make those scary grins? They're creeoy

Why, whatever do you mean?

....blast, they can't see me in this format!

Question #101 wrote:To Scourge: 1. We all had hard times growing up, and maybe a few of us even thought about what you chose to do but I must ask, what IS your motive for your taking over of Moebius?

A hundred stinkin' questions and you're just now getting around to me? Don't say you got your fill with the recent arc, man, that's bull. You can never have enough of this! But, yeah, anyway - Moebius needed swift kick in the butt to get it on the right track. You remember the time with the nicely-fit leather jackets and muscle bikes? Yeah, cute at the time - intimidating even - but that was before I knew about the rest. About this "Prime Zone." Look at me. Look at THIS. You want to call this derivative? Pssht, I ain't going to be some recolor, some other Sonic. And it's my people, my people. I can't have them reflectin' poorly on me, right? I made Moebius respectable is what I did.

Question #102 wrote:(to Scourge) 2. We've learned little of your past..what was your childhood like, including your parents?

Lame and more lame. What are you, a shrink? Or you think you're like Juley-bot? Yeah, that was pretty funny, but I only tear-up at a joke once. Get lost.

Question #103 wrote:(to Scourge) Considering your outs with your team and their new found independence, I've always wanted to know how your relationship with each member of the Suppression squad was like. How well did you know and get along with each?

Heh, about as good as we're gettin' on now. It's better now, really. Back then there was this kind of unspoken authority on my part, y'know? It just felt like it was the way to go. Prolli 'cause I kept coming up with the good ideas. But now? Now they fall in line because they respect the power. Yeah, they got out of line, but that's how they roll, y'know? That's what makes it all worth it - fightin' for your next breath, next moment. None of this lyin' around, pluckin' a guitar by the river. I - ugh - just made myself sick.

Anyway, eh, they're all punks. Alicia knew how to have a good time if she wasn't too busy tryin' to be important. Patch and Boomer are lame. Miles...kid shows potential. Could be a decent little anarchist if I don't stomp him first.

And with that, we've surpassed the 100s. I'm going to go ahead and put this out here. Consider this a special month, folks. I'll keep up with it as long as I can.

EDIT: This doesn't mean this counts for the week! If you've asked your three, you're done until Sunday. This is just so I'm not dealing with such a massive file throughout the week.
Ian Flynn
BumbleKing

Postby Lewanut » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:22 pm

1. What books have helped you become a better writer? You kind of channeled Peter David with your whole "do this but don't do this" answer last month.

2. To Bunnie: Why did you ignore all the good Southern principles your mother taught you to go smooch with (evil) Sonic in the bushes? (It looked like you went farther, but I edited that part from my copy of the comic because I have two little sisters.)

3. To Sally: Would you have any interest in an overlander? I've always admired you. We could get married, and then I'd bump off Elias and be king of New Mobotropolis, and I could sell you all out to Eggman! Bwa ha ha ha! Bwa ha ha... ha.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Last edited by Lewanut on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lewanut
BumbleClan

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius