Posts of Awesomeness 2011 and Prior: The List!

The general forum for talk about all things BumbleKingy!

Re: Posts Of Awesomeness: The List!

Postby Scruffy » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:32 am

O
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:00 am

P

Paul Kaminski:
2 POA's

chaoscontrol14: I also got Universe #31 and Mega Man #4 today. Currently cracking up at something in the first few pages. (hearty laughter)
Paul Kaminski: (hearty laughter) I haven't even got 31 yet!
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: August 02 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #30 Preview/Discussion/Spoilers

Paul Kaminski wrote:
Kureejii Lea wrote:Proper grammar is grimdark.

Back on topic, please.

mama robotnik is grimdark
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2||| Post Date: December 13 2011 ||| Topic: Iz comicz 2 GrimDark nowz??!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peircefer
6 POA's

Peircefer wrote:I've figured out that I never want to have a Post of Awesome.

Why? Because: If I get a post of awesome, it will be the deciding factor in the war that none of us know about (what that means, I have no idea), the Lake of Fire will become the Lake of Fiery Ice, Dub will overthrow Ian Flynn, the JcFreak of the past will come back to haunt us with loads of fruitcake, and I'll officially become insane and will send a legion of Omochao to help me take over the planet by force.

And someone will eat the last slice of delicious cheesecake from the fridge.
Nominated by: Retrocoolness||| Post Date: November 14 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Peircefer wrote:
scruffy wrote:Too late! I'm busy arguing with a potato with an electronic, female voice and a bad attitude now. I'll add you in the next update. :)

Nominated.

Though maybe biased because I was doing the same thing at that time...
Nominated by: Werekitty119||| Post Date: December 29 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

More POA's in the 2012 thread.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Penguin God:
3 POA's

Milox: its 5S Squad.

The Sixth S is for squad.

Saying 6 S Squad is like saying ATM Machine or PIN Number, its a statement of redundancy statement.
Penguin God: That's why it's a perfect nickname for a team of dunderheads. Of course they'd get it wrong.
Nominated by: Lewanut||| Post Date: August 17 2011 ||| Topic: 6 S Squad for Genesis

Werekitty119 wrote:In a thread about Nanites, current topic: 'Ian, please don't make Naugus crystalize New Mobotropolis!'
Penguin God wrote:Perhaps he'll just give everyone crystal goggles instead.
Nominated by: Werekitty119||| Post Date: November 12 2011 ||| Topic: The Nanites

Last edited by Scruffy on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:26 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:01 am

Q
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:36 am

R

Rafski:
2 POA's

Chris000: I had a dream last night about Jack Sparrow flying a spaceship. Plenty of rum was preset too.
Rafski: Aliens of the Carribean: Confirmed!
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: April 26 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic Dreams

Spoiler: show
Rafski wrote:
Ian Flynn wrote:Something to consider when discussing Naugus crystallizing things: he turned Sonic's clothes to crystal with a small magic wand in STH#053. Now his wand is a CHAOS EMERALD.

Just sayin'.
"Look down. Now back up again. The magic wand now has a diamond. Anything's possible when your villian is an Ixis Magician, and not an Eggman. I'm writing behind a computer"
Ba-ba baba baba-Power! *Explosion*

(Not a stab at you Ian, I love you and your works!)
Nominated by: MetaL Overlord||| Post Date: November 19 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #231 Spoilers/Discussion

ReifuTD:
1 POA

Oh, Like a hover craft,

*Sonic rus across a gravel pit*

Sonic: Come and get me faker.

*Shadow stops edge and falls to his knees*

Shadow: Noooo! loose grany surfaces my only weakness!
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: April 10 2011 ||| Topic: Shadow's Rocket Shoes

Rick:
1 POA

Sky: Image
Rick: If it's for Sonic, that is so not something he eats. They taste too much like slow.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 02 2011 ||| Topic: Art of Twins

Last edited by Scruffy on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:53 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:21 am

S

SamCyberCat:
1 POA

Ian Flynn:
I enjoy the fun of figuring out how to make a crack pairing work every now and again. Fun mental exercise. Sometimes, though, it just doesn't work.

Case in point: Sally x Big. Friends? Absolutely. Last two people on the face of Mobius? Still good friends. Romantic? No. Juuuuuuuuuuuuuust no.

Now - back on topic.
SamCyberCat:
For some reason the idea of the Mobian race dying out because Big and Sally were just friends is pretty hilarious. XD
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: March 24 2011 ||| Topic: Could Sally carry a SU arc?

SamSal:
7 POA's

Theory 1) Sally is actually a chao. Therefore, to make up for her unusually short comic-book lives (she's died, like, five times already), she regenerates often.

Theory 2) This cannot be mathematically or scientifically explained, but it ususally has to do with mystical literary devices such as plot holes or something called, 'fan-base hate-mail', which causes her to reboot each and every time--usually with a kiss from the lead character.

Theory 3) She has cockroach in her blood, and therefore, while she may appear dead, she actually can't ever die, because her exoskeleton (cleverly disguised as fur) is indestructable.

Theory 4) BLAMBLAMBLAM is actually a code word, meaning, 'hit the floor, this defective turret is making weird noises!'. Unfortunately, it can also be loosely translated to, 'OH NO I'M GONNA DIE,' which would explain our main protagonist's reaction.

And the much loved Theory 5)...

Each time Sally dies, Sonic goes dark. Zonic can't stand it when Sonic!Prime gets infused with the Sonic!X zone, and therefore has to resurrect Sally in order to maintain balance. The entire thing sometimes goes as far as a time paradox, ensuring that, even if Zonic can't get there in time (and use his Billy Mays bought, Magic Ressurector Spray), the whole thing ends up burning to the ground by a mystical flame anyways.

-With sarcasm,
SamuraiSal
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: August 07 2011 ||| Topic: Let’s Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

EggDome Janitor: Hm. No one's cleaned up these squirrel guts, and it's already been two issues!

I know! I'll make them into some nachos!
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 10 2011 ||| Topic: Let’s Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

In a battlefield fought a few clicks away, in a cybernetic plane that some call the internet, a war was raging. Keyboard keys were being punched, sentences were being constructed, and rants were ensured. Not all will live, and the average poster doesn't stand a chance againt such violence--such bashing. It was a monstrosity, really. Entire topics were centered around one event--the event that started it all.

Yes. The battle raging in the domain of BumbleKing was all focused on one story arc--one character's fate. Would she live? Would she die? Would she die and be ressurected as the very incarnate of evil? Most cannot tell. But there are many Knights banding together--and many more fighting the rest.

On one side were the Shippers. Their single hope was to ensure the life of the female in their favorite pairing--because, of course, how could such love be formed when the character is dead? So, surely, surely, the girl wouldn't die.

But battling that army were the Haters. Yes, the Haters. Everyone has heard of them. Seen them. Maybe even met one. Their sole purpose on the internet was to make sure that the girl died, and stayed dead. Why they hated so thuroughly, one cannot tell. But they will hate, you can be sure of that. If nothing else on the entire BumbleKingdom, you can be sure of that.

A third side were the Jesters. They were the people who posted shameful internet memes, depicting the poor girl's innards scattered on the walls. They were the people that created entire threads dedicated to mocking the life and death of such a beloved character. They were the people who, though frowned at by the Shippers, made jokes centered solely around the sound of the turrets that took the child's life.

The rarest and least involved side, however, simply stayed in their safe, cozy homes, drinking hot chocolate, wondering why a blasted war was being fought in their backyards in the first place. They were a peacable people, really; not likely to stir up trouble like the Jesters or the Haters. They neither mocked or trashed or defended a character, though they would read and occasionally make a comment about the issue as a whole--not just a single scene. They were the Quiet Ones.

But the winning army was none of these. Not the Shippers, with their loyalty to a fault. Not the Haters, who seemed to hate simply to watch the Shippers squirm. Not the Jesters, with their slander and mockery. And certainly not the Quiet Ones, who took no part in the war whatsoever.

The winner was the man who killed the character.

His name was Ian Flynn, and he seemed to enjoy watching people squirm.

BLAMBLAMBLAM.
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: August 14 2011 ||| Topic: Let’s Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

"Is it issue 230 yet?" An all too familiar brown squirrel-chipmunk-hybrid thing asked far too eagerly for SamuraiSal's tastes.

"No. Quit asking."

"Is it issue 230 now?"

"NO!" SamuraiSal slammed her fists against the table, glaring at the mutant thing (because squirrel-chipmunk-hybrid-thing takes too long to type). "You ask that every three seconds! Why is it so important to you, anyways?!"

Sally rolled her eyes. "It's no fun being dead."

SamSal facepalmed. "For the love of all that is good and right in this musically challenged world... you aren't dead! We all saw the cover for 230--YOU AREN'T FREAKING DEAD, and that issue has already been made. In fact, it was made about four months ago. So you've been alive this entire time, and back when you WERE 'dead', you didn't know it!"

The mutant stared at her, looking incredulous. "Okay, that makes NO sense."

"Is it 230 yet?"

"GAHHHHHH!"
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 25 2011 ||| Topic: Let’s Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

Amy X Anything vaguely hedgehog shaped
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: August 13 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic+Rouge=True Love(Or Strange Parings)

Archimedes. He's tiny and he always bugged me. ...I don't know why, but he seems the type that would just go marching around, screaming, "HEY! LISTEN!" to Knux every three seconds.
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: September 28 2011 ||| Topic: Tiny things that bug you

Once upon a time, there lived a squirrel named Sally. She lived in a tree. Say hi, Sally!

"...What are you doing, SamSal?"

Unfortunately, she had a rare disease. It's called Multiple Death Syndrome--MDS for short.

"Where are you going with this...?"

It caused her to suffer quite a few deaths within a short period of time.

"I don't die that often!"

Yes, you do. Anyways. Sally had barely gotten over her most recent death, when she decided to go on a mission with her boyfriend. ...Who happened to attract danger like a magnet.

"He does not!"

While he was battling a giant version of himself, she decided to walk around the corner. Smart move, Sally!

"In retrospect, maybe it wasn't the /smartest/ thing to do, but it's not as bad as you're making it out to..."

It was dumb. Very, very dumb. Anyways! While she was separated from her highly esteemed boyfriend, a turret stared her in the face. Anyone else would've run for cover, or at least ducked, but Sally has very slow reflexes, and became road kill.

"Hey! That's not very nice, you know. I'm still recovering from my most recent death, after all. It's rather sensitive."

...Uh-huh. Well. In a single, dramatic moment, her goggles smashed to the floor, and her boyfriend screamed out her name when he heard the shots. She didn't reply. The screen faded to black, and we wondered for months what had happened to her.

"Oh, like you guys didn't know that I'd come back."

We didn't, actually. But as for right now, we're frustrated. So, while Sally recovers...

"...Where are you going with this...?"

We will fix her MDS syndrome once and for all.

"What are you doing with that?!"

Hello, Sally. It was nice to meet you.

"Why are you doing this?! HELP! I'm being attacked by a madwoman! She's got crayons!"

Say goodbye, Sally.

BLAMBLAMBLAM.

I shot her? No... I just used the crayons to color a bulletproof vest onto her. Once it was done, I tested it out! It covers her much better now, and she's cured for good!
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: September 24 2011 ||| Topic: Let’s Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

Scourge160
1 POA

Scourge160 wrote:C'mon guys!!! We all should know who the Organizer is!! He's none other than
VOLDEMORT!!!
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: November 15 2011 ||| Topic: Who is the Organizer?

Scruffy:
14 POA's

I used to be a big Knuckles fan until he started having the rug pulled out from under him EVERY BLOODY TIME he showed up. S3&K was excusable enough, as it was his first exposure with the outside world from a very isolated position. But then he kept on getting tricked again and again AND AGAIN.

Sonic Adventure
Eggman: Hey Knuckles, Sonic stole your Master Emerald pieces.
Knuckles: MUST SMASH SONIC!!!

Sonic Battle
Eggman: Hey Knuckles, come this way! I'm totally not leading you into a trap!
Knuckles: Oka... OH GOD THE TRAP IT BURNS LIKE FIRE!!!

Sonic X
Eggman: Hey Knuckles, Sonic won't let you go back to your homeworld and is keeping the Chaos Emeralds!
Knuckles: MUST SMASH SONIC AGAIN!!!

Sonic X (again)
Eggman: Hey Knuckles, let's work together to get home! Now let me keep the Chaos Emeralds for you!
Knuckles: SEEMS LEGIT!!!

Enerjak Reborn
Dr. Finitevus: Hey Knuckles, you should totally turn into Enerjak. All the cool kids are doing it.
Knuckles: I'M COOL TOO AND I'LL PROVE IT!!!

Sonic Colours
Eggman invitation (written by Rouge): Hey Knuckles, come play in my amusement park. It's totally fun. And there's toffee apples!
Knuckles: I AM SO THERE!!!

It's like one big facepalm after another. This is what I imagine the plot for Generations will be:

Eggman: Hey Knuckles, you should totally use your Master Emerald to open up lots of holes in time and space.
Knuckles: Why?
Eggman: 'Cos.
Knuckles: GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!!!

Oh yeah, almost forgot the most important one:
Eggman: Hey McFly, your shoe's untied!
Knuckles: Really? (looks down)
Eggman: (boinks Knuckles' nose) Stop being so gullible, McFly!
Knuckles: I DON'T EVEN HAVE SHOE LACES!!!

The Shadow Emperor: You forgot Sonic Advance 2:

Eggman: Knuckles, I've turned good and Sonic's gone rogue!
Knuckles: Really?
Eggman: Yes! He's coming this way, get into this robot and destroy him!
Knuckles: Awesome! But what's the giant hand for?
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date:August 14 2011 ||| Topic: Knuckles and Shadow’s popularity

Lewanut:
We need to get Samuel L. Jackson to vote Nate Morgan. Of course, this will result in a drastic retooling of the character. But you'll love it.

scruffy:
"That's it! I have had it with these (naughty word) power rings in this (naughty word) cavern!"

Nominated by: Lewanut ||| Post Date: September 04 2011 ||| Topic: Voicing the Voiceless – Round 2

Hop: Prosecution, make your case.
Antoine: 10-Q. Soneek, ees eet not true zat Le Pew shot you in zee back?
Sonic: Yup, he did.
Antoine: 10-Q. And wife of mine, ees eet not true zat he slapped you in zee face?
Bunnie: Sho' 'nuf, the wife beater.
Geoffrey: I never touched Hershey!
Bunnie: Who said it had to be yo' own wife?
Antoine: (hair completely messed up, manic look on his face) 10-Q. Now, Mrs. St. John, ees eet not true zat you charged zis leetle badger $5 to join zee Geoffrey St. John fan club?
Naugus: Objection! He's badgering the witness! And the witness is a corpse!
Geoffrey: (cries)
Nominated by: Daniel the Wolf ||| Post Date: October 14 2011 ||| Topic: StH #233 and SU #36 Cover Previews

scruffy wrote:Oh, and just because it amuses me far too much...
Nominated by: Peircefer ||| Post Date: November 14 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic Generations is here and it is awesome!

scruffy wrote:
Speedlion wrote:Say, LBD, your advice of using this thread as a nomination thread and the other as a list-thread has a small problem... the list thread will soon disappear unto the second page, and on... there are two solutions... the list-thread should be stickied, or we should nominate in the new POA-thread too...

Mrrph. Those sticky threads are the personal bane of this BumbleJanitor. I mop and I mop and I mop, but they remain sticky and refuse to move.

...yup.
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: November 14 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: November 15 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

scruffy wrote:
Werekitty119 wrote:
Speedlion wrote:I hope you an bear with it...

I ant bear with it?
Rant Bear with it?
Oh, CAN bear with it... Well, I can!

Werekitty X Da Bearz
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: November 18 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic+Rouge=True Love(Or Strange Pairings)

scruffy wrote:
Lewanut wrote:Glad you could join us. Watch out for Lewanut; everybody hates him.

Especially Lewanut.

...yup.
Nominated by: Lewanut||| Post Date: November 25 2011 ||| Topic: Oh no… not ANOTHER newbie…

scruffy wrote:Anyway, if you mosey over to the list thread now, you'll see that I've finished copying over Speedlion's finished list, so now* I can start concentrating on adding the nominations that have come in over the last month or so.

* By now, I mean later. I'm going to bed now**.
** By now, I mean ZZZZZZZZ...
Nominated by: Werekitty119||| Post Date: November 28 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Werekitty: *blahing about uses of "Let's dance" in brawl fights*

Scruffy: And yet they never do dance... except for maybe this one time, in an outtake from the Terminator 3 blooper reel. Arnold grabs one of the T-X's hands, she grabs his other hand, they're both all snarly and with "I'mma kill you!' eyes... and then they start doing a waltz.

x_X
Nominated by: Werekitty119||| Post Date: December 05 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic: NEGA (A fanfic)

You deserve it - I laughed my butt off. It's a very effective weight-loss method. ^_^
Nominated by: Werekitty119||| Post Date: December 09 2011 ||| Topic: Posts Of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Latest update: Continent and Chaos Emerald #4 restored. Like a boss. Like the boss I had to beat to gain access to the Chaos Emerald temple.
Nominated by: Werekitty119||| Post Date: December 17 2011 ||| Topic: Scruffy's Self-Appointed Sonic Challenge!

Spamming? In the POA's? Tsk tsk tsk, we can't have that! Back into the 'Conversation Room' with you! I just got in a shiny new rack with only just a couple of bloodstains on it...
Nominated by: Werekitty119||| Post Date: December 18 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Too late! I'm busy arguing with a potato with an electronic, female voice and a bad attitude now. I'll add you in the next update. :)
Nominated by: Peircefer ||| Post Date: December 28 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Sega 32X:
1 POA

Zulon Eredas:
I'm gonna call it now, Snively's the one hiding in the bushes.

Sega 32X:
How would one hide such a nose?
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 26 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #228 Preview and Discussion *SPOILERS*

Serrafina
1 POA

Serrafina wrote:Maybe he'll start the parade where he popped at the lamp(goal)post.

http://classicgamesparadise.com/Genesis/SonicTheHedgehog_lamppost.png
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: November 14 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic at Macy’s

Shadowbat20:
1 POA

Speedlion:
How would users of this forum look at our accounts, over, let's say, 50 years? (provided the comic and the forums are still active and still exist)

Shadowbat20:
(Ponders for several seconds, then flashes forward 50 years)

Me: Come here my grandchildren, I have something to show you.

(grandchildren runs over)

Grandkid#1: What is it Grandpa?

Me: Its this forum called BumbleKing. I used to post as ShadowBat20 on this 50 years ago about Sonic the Hedgehog, Fan Ideas, and stuff like that. We had Pottos, Nerbs, Bivalve, and tons of stuff! It was awesome! I can't believe the old forum is still running!

(Grandkids reads over my posts)

Grandkid#1: 0.0

Grandkid#2: Grandpa?

Me: Yes, my darling?

Grandkids 1&2: You were weird.

Me: ......You two are out of my will.

No idea why I posted this...maybe I am weird.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 15 2011 ||| Topic: The Things That Make You Wonder

shigamado:
2 POA’s

Actually, it IS his his fault because he wasn't paying attention to what Sally was saying because he was having to much fun fighting Silver Sonic.

Sally - Sonic! He just said he was gonna press the button! We have to hurry!

Sonic - Wheee! Come get me ya overgrown trash can! Did you say something Sally?

Sally - I said, he's gonna-

Sonic - Whheeee!! This is too much fun!

Sally - Oh forget it! I'll stop him myself!

Eggman - Ah-Ah! Not so fast! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!!

Sonic - Wheee!! Did you hear something Silver Sonic?

Silver Sonic - No. Shut up and fight me some more.

Sonic - Okay. Wah-Hoo!

Sally - SWEET, MERCIFUL CRAP! I'M BEING RIDDLED WITH BULLETS!!

Sonic - Missed me sucker! Yahoo!

Sally - I'M BLEEDING LIKE THE LOSING SIDE OF A MORTAL KOMBAT FIGHT HERE!

Sonic - I definitely heard something that time. Better checkup on Sally.....GASP! Oh-No! Sally!

Eggman - My vicotry is complete. "Presses button" and now, to play some Manfred Mann.

Blinded by the light
Revved up like a duece
Another runner in the night

Sonic - Oh Sally. I'm so sorry.

Sally - "Cough" Y-you should be you idiot.

Sonic - There's....something I've wanted to tell you for a long time. But circumstances always got in the way. But...but there's nothing holding me back now.

Sally - Y-yes? "COUGH!"

Sonic - I love you.........Silver Sonic.

Silver Sonic - I love you too. Hold me as we're bathed in the white light.

Sally - Sunnuva B- "White light envelopes them all"
Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: July 09 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic #225 Preview & Discussion (SPOILERS!)

Sonic - How did you get to learn how to speak Flicky?!

Sally - Mainly thanks to the internet!

Sonic The internet?

Sally - Yea. I tweet all the time.

BA-DOOM! TISH!
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 15 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #226 Preview/Discussion/Spoilers

Shonic coolhog:
1 POA

SHRRN A FWOOSH!:
6 POA’s

SHRRN A FWOOSH!:
2 giant pics (not literally what she said, but she just posted two big pics)

90'scoolness:
It burns!

SHRRN A FWOOSH!:
You said one of my favorite words!
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 13 2011 ||| Topic: Dantemustdie00 Art Thread

TheFatPanda:
Shrrn a Fwoosh, all though you sometimes come across as...annoying, your posts always seem to brighten up my day.

SHHRN A FWOOSH!:
now i know how Bean feels
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 20 2011 ||| Topic: The Compliment the person above you thread

No-one can imitate my glorious cyber-screaming! >:)
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 24 2011 ||| Topic: need a penciller?

SHHRN A FWOOSH! wrote:
Speedlion wrote:If Chuck Norris would sign up here, his post amount would be more than thejcfreak after one day!

If Chuck Norris would sign up here, his post amount would be more than thejcfreak after a single post!
Fixed 8)
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: September 01 2011 ||| Topic: Chuck Norris facts

Speedlion:

SO THAT WAS THE JOKE! SHE WAS RICKROLLED...

Yeah, when I first saw that, I didn't know what rickrolling is... I now do...

LBD_Nytetrayn:
And knowing is half the battle!

SHHRN A FWOOSH:
G.I. JOOOOEEE!!
Nominated by: The Illustrious Q ||| Post Date: September 08 2011 ||| Topic: Post of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

You know what really frightens me.
*motions for you to come closer*
<_<

>_>

This...Link rated PG for language

SHHRN A FWOOSH!: What..?

Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: September 14 2011 ||| Topic: I Am Afraid Of…

SimonSays
1 POA

SimonSays wrote:Guys, obviously his power is the ability to create fan fervor about him for the sole fact that he's creepy. That is a super power, right? I sure as heck can't do it.

So that means in the comics, he'll gather a cult following, amplifying fear more than Naugus ever could, then once he's become their floaty, dead-eyed leader, he will lead (well, more like lag behind in last place) a revolt against his creator, and then take over the world with his ability to... sit there and stare at people! His plan is flawless.
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: November 22 2011 ||| Topic: Tails Doll… What are his powers?

Sir Bert Leaman:
6 POA's

Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: July 02 2010 ||| Topic: Sir Bert Leaman’s Shenanigans (image heavy)

Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: July 02 2010 ||| Topic: Sir Bert Leaman’s Shenanigans (image heavy)

Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: December 12 2010 ||| Topic: “The Stupid/Funny pictures in relation to Sonic” thread

Sir Bert Leaman wrote:
Werekitty119 wrote:May I PM you a comment or two to be posted with them to explain the failness of mine?

...Ok.
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: December 22 2011 ||| Topic: The 2nd Annual BKC Secret Santa Art Trade Event!

SonicBlueRanger:
6 POA's

Godzillabrawler:
"Ian's Promise" sounds like a movie title.

Mavrickindigo:
I just had the image of Ian's partially opaque head on a movie poster. Eyes turned upward with a look of resolution upon his face.

SonicBlueRanger:
To make it complete he's wearing his cowboy hat and has a ponytail.
Nominated by: ShadowBat20 ||| Post Date: June 09 2010 ||| Topic: Silver Arc : Alternate Ending (Ian’s Promise)

SonicBlueRanger wrote:
Retrocoolness wrote:The Coolness Pizza-Club Sandwich:

Step 1.
Take 2 pieces of cold cheese pizza

Step 2
Spread nacho cheese on cheese side of the pizza(or if you don't like nacho cheese; skip this step)

Step 3
Put pizza in microwave and heat

Step 4
Take your favorite kind of lunchmeat, put your favorite kind of sliced cheese on top of it on a microwave safe plate.

Step 4.5(only if you skipped step 2)
Put mayonnaise on cheese side of the pizza

Step 5
Put lunch meat and any veggies or condiments inbetween the pizzas(cheese side should be in)

And you are done.
Enjoy!

Dude...are you a Ninja Turtle?
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: November 12 2010 ||| Topic: BumbleRecipes! (OM NOM NOM NOM)]

SonicBlueRanger wrote:
Retrocoolness wrote:http://www.youtube.com/user/JDFOfficialVideoPage#g/a That's the original Green Ranger's youtube account, he's a MMA fighter now.

Totally random post.

Guess Tommy's teaching job didn't last.
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: December 02 2010 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

SonicBlueRanger wrote:
BlueBlur wrote: The world can't end. Superman doesn't come out 'til 2013. Then again, it might be worth it so we don't have to see the greatest hero ever get botched up again.
It won't be Botched Chris Nolan's involed. But so's Zach Snyder. But Nolan. But Snyder. I'm so conflicted!
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: December 16 2010 ||| Topic: The Regime of Cinema (The Movie Thread)

SonicBlueRanger wrote:
KKM wrote:Sonic was stated as being 15~16 years old in the old games, Japanese version. Knuckles was, if I'm not mistaken, 15. Sonic was never 10.

Ah jeeze that must have been an akward birth then.
Nominated by: Crimson Knight ||| Post Date: October 20 2010 ||| Topic: Who's Who Put On Hiatus

SonicBlueRanger wrote:WHAT IN THE NAME OF EVERYTHING GOOD AND HOLY IS THIS! :shock:

Seriously I don't think I have enough Brain Bleach.
Nominated by: SurrealBrain ||| Post Date: July 18 2011 ||| Topic: Novas Aventuras de Megaman (Brazilian Comics)

SorcererLance:
1 POA

Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: March 26 2010 ||| Topic: Sally And Her Finger

Sparky:
1 POA

Shadow has a NEW CHAOS POWER!!!!
Chaos BLAMBLAMBLAM: It kills princesses.

BLAMBLAMBLAM

Blaze...? Blaze? BLAZE!!!?!!!!?!??!!

BLAMBLAMBLAM

ROAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!! *destroys soleanna*

BLAMBLAMBLAM

...what just happened?

PEACH!!!!??!??!

now what do we do?
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: October 12 2011 ||| Topic: Let’s Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

Speedlion
17 POA's

ITS FINALLY POSSIBLE AGAIN!

SALLYxTOMMY!
Nominated by: Crimson Knight ||| Post Date: July 29 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic+Rouge=True Love (Or Strange Pairings)

AnarchyNZ:
should mario have another comic? only if the wirter is the writer of Hotel Mario.

Speedlion:
If we are going to vote for writers, I'll vote for Ken Penders... that dude is awesome... if there's anyone who could make a world-famous character even more famous, it's HIM! He's DA MAN for this idea! He could even draw for it now and then!

Lewanut:
And we get a million and one Yoshi clones who completely overshadow the main characters! Great idea!

Speedlion:
IKR! It's brilliant... and then Ken Penders, after getting fired, sues Nintendo, saying he gave them personalities (snort) so he OWNS them! That way, he wont bother Archie anymore either... its brilliant!
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: August 07 2011 ||| Topic: Mario own comic, or not?

Thread: Geoffrey's skunk powers

Speedlion:
So that's what the smoke is when he teleported away from Naugus' claw...
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: January 13 2011 ||| Topic: Geoffrey’s skunk powers

Sally X Bulletproof vest
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: August 07 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic+Rouge=True Love(Or Strange Parings)

Tokaro:
I'm Batman.

Lewanut:
Liar. Ian Flynn is Batman.

Milox:
IIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M BATMAN

*flaps wings made out of asylum uniform*

Speedlion:
So... then Milox is Ian Flynn...

MegaHayzer:
CONUNDRUM!
Nominated by: Peircefer ||| Post Date: May 18 2010 ||| Topic: Dude…you’re a chick!?

TheFatPanda:
Is there anything that duct tape isn't good for?

Speedlion:
Fixing the broken fandom
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: August 14 2011 ||| Topic: The Things That Make You Wonder

Thread: Outlawing guns

Speedlion:
We should outlaw all humans! They cause so much more evil than guns!
Nominated by: Peircefer ||| Post Date: August 22 2011 ||| Topic: Outlawing guns?

kryptyk:
Interesting... all this cameo talk and yet no one mentions the interdimensional Bivalve present here.

Speedlion:
I suddenly want to see Zivalve in a zone cop uniform... HOW EPIC WOULD THAT BE!

Speedlion:
Quoting myself because of this:

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z357/Leviathina/Zivalvecopy.png

Thank you, DraconicSonic!

Nominated by: Ultimate ||| Post Date: September 05 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #31 Preview/Discussion/Spoilers?

Thread: Sonic Generations is real and it is looking awesome!

shigamado:
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4486 ... 105904.jpg

scruffy:
Hang on a sec... the numbers don't quite balance there. There are nine characters in the photo:

1. Tails
2. Knuckles
3. Amy
4. Rouge
5. Cream
6. Espio
7. Vector
8. Charmy
9. Blaze

Presumably, you would rescue one from each zone in Generations. But aren't the zones going to be from 10 different games?

1. Sonic the Hedgehog ('91)
2. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
3. Sonic the Hedgehog 3
4. Sonic and Knuckles
5. Sonic Adventure
6. Sonic Adventure 2
7. Sonic Heroes
8. Sonic the Hedgehog ('06)
9. Sonic Unleashed
10. Sonic Colours

Maybe we'll get Big or Omega thrown in after all? Unless... surely they wouldn't be giving Cheese a zone all to himself?

Speedlion:
The last zone is for Froggy...

or Sonic...

or Eggman...

scruffy:
(snorts) Ahhahaha, that'd go down well!
Eggman: Oh, thank goodness! Someone has finally come to save me! Chaotix, is that you?
Sonic: Don't worry, Eggman! I'll save you!
Eggman: Oh! ...Sonic! ...no, that's okay. You can just leave me here to die now, I'm fine...

Speedlion:
Sonic: But... but... I... I have to save you... that's because... that's because... I... I... lo...

lost Amy!

What? You thought I'd type something else?
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: August 26 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic Generations is here and it is awesome!

About characters having toes or no toes:

LBD_Nytetrayn:
They have toes, they're just wearing colored socks which match their fur.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

Speedlion:
I don't see any line dividing the sock from her body... this only further supports my idea that...

Amy is a sock...
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: August 28 2011 ||| Topic: Toes or no toes???

SHRRN A FWOOSH!:
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs29/i/2011/ ... 2950q3.jpg

Speedlion:
Should've put Sally in there...

BLAMBLAMBLAM

Sally: OBJECTION *points forward* I object to this plot!
Nominated by: Ultimate ||| Post Date: August 31 2011 ||| Topic: Sally And Her Finger

TheFatPanda:
Chuck Norris is his own father. And his own grandfather. And his own great-grandfather. And his own great-great-grandfather. And his own great-great-great-grandfather. And his own great-great-great-great-grandfather...

FairFieldFinder:
You forgot to mention he was his own mother too

Speedlion:
And his own son...

not to mention, HIMSELF!
Nominated by: Ultimate ||| Post Date: September 03 2011 ||| Topic: Chuck Norris facts

Sally and her psychologist:

Speedlion: You can sit down... I have the results.
Sally: Okay, good. So, what are the results? I'm not dead, right?
Speedlion: Well... to be honest, yes, you are!
Sally: WHAT!? That can't be! Is there anything that can be done!?
Speedlion: Well, as your psychologist, I have only one advice for you: be yourself and everything will be alright.
Sally: ...
Speedlion: ...
Sally: But I'm dead if I'm myself!
Speedlion: Exactly...

Speedlion: WAITTAMINUTE! YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY ME!
Sally: Too bad! I'm dead! *turns around in her grave*
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: September 02 2011 ||| Topic: Let’s Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

Necronner:
All I have to say to say Ian, is that if you brought sally back in genesis, and the belief that she was legionized/robotosized does come to pass. Either let her have her mind, or if failing that...

Legionnaire: We will retreat through the Breach.
Legion/Mecha-Sally: You will not pass.
Legionnaire: What is the meaning of this?!
Legion/Mecha-Sally: You will not pass. (fires) I did my duty for my King and country. I did my duty for King and country. I did my duty for King and country. (A tear of oil leaks out of her eye)

Please?

scruffy:
It would be awesome to see Sally monotoning, "DELETE... DELETE..."

Speedlion:
It would be awesome to see Sally monotoning, "BLAM... BLAM... BLAM..."

Fixed
Nominated by: Ultimate ||| Post Date: September 05 2011 ||| Topic: StH #231, SU #34, SSSM #1 & SS #4

Thread: Ranks: Which One Will Be Next?

Werekitty119:
BumbleSomething?

Speedlion:
What about BumbleNothing... nah, more for people who don't have any posts at all
Nominated by: Ultimate ||| Post Date: September 19 2011 ||| Topic: Ranks: Which One Will Be Next?

To answer the thread-question:
Black Doom: It's time, Shadow, that I get you back for what you did to me!
Shadow: Wait, what are you talking about?
Black Doom: You made me suffer! You humiliated me! I had waited so long... FOR A REMATCH!
Shadow: WUT! *WTF-face* What the heck are you talking about?
Black Doom: You... don't remember? The epic table tennis fight?
Shadow: T-t-t-table tennis?
Black Doom: You honestly don't remember?
Shadow: More like my mind erased that memory out of my brain out of shame, I think...
Black Doom: Oh, whatever! Let's have a rematch!
Shadow: Are you mad?!
Black Doom: It's the only way you can save this earth!
Shadow: I have to win from you with this stupid game?!
Black Doom: OF COURSE NOT! YOU HAVE TO LOSE!
Shadow: *blinks* You win! *walks away*
Black Doom: I... I win! *turns to Black Arms* Guys, we're going home! We achieved victory!
Shadow: Pfffff... aliens...
Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: September 25 2011 ||| Topic: What will Black Doom do when he comes?

Speedlion wrote:He wrote his abilities on his wishlist for Christmas...
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: November 06 2010 ||| Topic: Sonic’s abilities: where they come from?

Spin:
8 POA's

Spin:
That or Chris Thorndyke, Bokkun, and El Gran Gordo for an outsider's opinion on all the events that are happening on Mobius Prime.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: March 30 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic Blogs - Characters & Nominations

Did you just compare Shadow to a Care Bear? It's perfectly fine to have arguments about Shadow being softer than you like, but a Care Bear, really?

All I can say is summed up in three words.

Care Bear Staaaaaaaare...
Nominated by: Ultimate ||| Post Date: August 08 2011 ||| Topic: I need more arrogant Shadow in archie..

Conquering Storm: You are by far. The strongest lynx I've fought. No one has ever beaten me in combat before.
Larry: Oh no, I'm not. It's just... luck. I'm like that.
Conquering Storm: Our customs dictate that when a bride is defeated by one of her own kind. She is to marry and bear him powerful children. You have met that requirement.
Larry: ... Really? ... Um... You're nice... And beautiful... But it's too soon... We hardly know each other... I don't think I'm ready for that kind of...
Conquering Storm: You will be mine! Do not resist.
Larry: SHADOW HELP!!
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 29 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic+Rouge=True Love(Or Strange Parings)

They went shopping for tribal masks. That and are probably waiting for someone to collect one billion rings so they can mess with them and are looking for people to scare with nightmarish visions of the future
Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: August 31 2011 ||| Topic: Whatever happened to the Neo Walkers?

Don't be fooled by the people posting spoilers about #250 in the tags. This is what really happens in #250.

http://img863.imageshack.us/img863/3357/bivaluedeathscene.png
Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: May 18 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic #225 Preview & Discussion (SPOILERS!)

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/469/sonicthirdbase.png
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: June 14 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic #225 Preview & Discussion

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1731/darkmarketchao.png
Sonic: 1000 Mobiums on Sally's death!
Sally: Sonic! How can you bet that I'll die!?

Sonic: Sorry Sal... But if I win with those odds. I'll be set with all the chili dogs I can eat for a whole year! *shiny eyes*
Sally: *slaps*
Nominated by: Ultimate||| Post Date: September 11 2011 ||| Topic: Let’s Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

SonicBlueRanger:
SatAM Robotnik got his control as easy as Justin Bieber got his singing career.

Spin:
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9634/satamusher2.png
Anyways, Silver will go after the barber who gave him his silly haircut. Then the traitor.
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: October 22 2011 ||| Topic: Will Silver go after [Potential Spoiler] next?

Spinehog
1 POA

Spinehog wrote:
Werekitty119 wrote:
Spinehog wrote:
Werekitty119 wrote:*sees last post* *curled up in fetal position on floor, whimpering*

hey...

No offense, but such things as apostrophes and noun capitals do exist.

Theydonot!Theydonot!Theydo--
But back on topic... ;)

Nominated by: Werekitty ||| Post Date: December 09 2011 ||| Topic: Is comicz 2 GrimDark nowz??!!!!!

squeakyboots13:
4 POA’s

Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: March 18 2011 ||| Topic: Sally And Her Finger

Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: August 25 2011 ||| Topic: Sally And Her Finger

Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: June 13 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic #225 Preview & Discussion (SPOILERS!)

Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: June 13 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic #225 Preview & Discussion (SPOILERS!)

Swifty McQuickness:
3 POA's

Can't wait for this issue. It was awesome to see Sonic's fear of water brought up. 151 failed at doing that. And a comedic Sonic V.S Antione rivalry just like the original comics? Cool. Genesis is looking really good. But I wonder how Tails will figure into thi- NOO! THEY SKIPPED SPRING YARD! WHHHYYY!?!?!?
Conciousness: Her's why, Swifty! Genesis could easily be a 4 part arc focusing on the first game. I guess Ian just took a few liberties in order to get both games in there. Me: Thanks, Concious! Seriously, though, Tails better make it in here. How do you think they'll meet? Will Ian go with Sonic Adventure's story, or craft his own? And how will the memories flood back? Like this?:
Sonic: Whoa! I remember Tails! And Knuckles! And the Freedom Fighters! .... Hey, wait, Sally, aren't you dead?
Sally: That depends.
*Sonic turns around, Sally's not there, but there is a turret, pointed at him*
Sonic: Wow. What a crappy way to end a[/spoiler]n arc. Well, the secret message in 95 is-
Turret: BLAMBLAMBLAM
Milox wrote:Turret: No hard feelings.

Fixed that for ya
Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: September 25 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #227 Preview/Discussion/Spoilers

Swifty Mc Quickness wrote:Wait. We can nominate ourselves for POA?
Consider this nominated:
Wait. We can nominate ourselves for POA?
Consider this nominated.
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: November 07 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Swifty Mc Quickness wrote:
Werekitty119 wrote:I heard you like POA, so I made some.

...wait, didn't someone say something like that before....

Oh, yeah. I heard you like Lewanut and POA's, so I put Lewanut in your POA.
Lewanut POA

O <------Combination, bro-------> O
Profit.
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: December 04 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Last edited by Scruffy on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:14 pm, edited 36 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:24 am

T

Tcat:
1 POA

That idea terrifies me. Somewhere out there is every Mary-Su, Gary-Stu and sprite recolour living together in a rainbow gradient Dragonball Z-esk overpowered universe full of every one of Sonic's children.
Nominated by: SamuraiSal ||| Post Date: September 13 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic #225 Preview & Discussion (SPOILERS!)

tciii:
2 POA’s

Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: March 24 2011 ||| Topic: Could Sally carry a SU arc?

Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: September 08 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic #225 Preview & Discussion (SPOILERS!)

The Coolness:
13 POA's

Thread: Birthdays
GekiTheReviewer: April 5th, 1995. Mark it as the day when items shall be given to me.
90'scoolness: The last time someone gave you items was 16 years ago! Wow, that's a long time.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: July 28 2011 ||| Topic: Birthdays

Here is a full list of Sally's games and spin-offs:

Archie Superstars
Archie Superstars Badminton
Bunnie's Chaotix
Fiona The Fox
Mario & Sally at the London 2012 Olympic Games
Mario & Sally at the Olympic Games
Mario & Sally at the Olympic Games
Mario & Sally at the Olympic Winter Games
Mario & Sally at the Olympic Winter Games
NICOLE'S Skypatrol
NICOLE Adventure
NICOLE and the Melody Machine
Sally & Archie All-Stars Racing
Sally & Bunnie
Sally's Schoolhouse
Sally 3D Blast
Sally Advance
Sally Advance 2
Sally Advance 3
Sally Adventure
Sally Adventure 2
Sally Adventure 2: Battle
Sally Adventure DX
Sally Battle
Sally Chaos/Sally & NICOLE
Sally ChronicleS
Sally Colors
Sally Drift
Sally Drift 2
Sally Eraser
Sally Fliers: Anti-Gravity
Sally Flyers
Sally Free Fliers
Sally Generations
Sally Heroes
Sally Hustle
Sally Hustle Adventure
Sally Labyrinth
Sally Pinball Party
Sally R
Sally Riders
Sally Rivals
Sally Rivals 2
Sally Shuffle
Sally The Squirrel's Gameworld
Sally The Squirrel (2006 video game)
Sally The Squirrel 4
Sally The Squirrel Genesis
Sally Triple Trouble/Sally and NICOLE 2
Sally Unleashed
Sally X-treme Cancelled
Sally and the Black Knight
Sally and the Secret Rings
Sally fliers
Sally the Squirrel
Sally the Squirrel 2
Sally the Squirrel 3
Sally the Squirrel CD
Sally the Squirrel Spinball
Ultra bash sisters. Brawl

Okay. That's all Sally's games; what's your opinion on them?
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: August 08 2011 ||| Topic: Let’s Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

Yep, that happened to Sally.
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: August 10 2011 ||| Topic: Let’s Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

Ian Flynn: *apologizes for lack of updates*
*assures that they're coming*
*threatens to close topic until then if asterisk-posts get out of hand*
scruffy: Is it any wonder why we all love this forum so much?
90'scoolness: Not when people post videos like this in response to what Ian said above:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bxt8e_w ... re=related
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: August 10 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedge-Blog and Sonic Universe Blog

Lobotomy: Are we seriously running out of topic ideas this fast?
90'scoolness: It's a sonic forum, everything is fast.
Nominated by: Peircefer ||| Post Date: July 18 2011 ||| Topic: odds of sonic meeting batman

MetaL Overlord: I am still wondering why they were able to catch Robolactus and Silver Snively, but failed to do so when up against Feist.
Speedlion: A wizard Potto did it!
90'scoolness: No, it was Zhuck Zorris, who got Robolactus and afterwards quit the Zone Cops
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: August 23 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #31 Preview/Discussion/Spoilers

Shadowbat20: Toby X Sally
Toby Barrett:
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6866/ewwwcs.jpg

Retrocoolness: Hey, Toby stole Ian's beard!!!!

Give it back to him, his face is cold!
Nominated by: The Shadow Emperor ||| Post Date: September 12 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic+Rouge=True Love (Or Strange Parings)

Friendofthedoctor: Riddle me this, everyone:

When does a character's death actually benefit the story?
Retrocoolness: Tommy Turtle
Nominated by: Lewanut||| Post Date: September 13 2011 ||| Topic: Why Hate Sally?

SamuraiSal: My username matches my avatar. 'Nuff said.
Retrocoolness: If that was the case wouldn't your username would be "SmackuraiSal"
Nominated by: SamuraiSal ||| Post Date: September 19 2011 ||| Topic: What Does Your Username Mean

Retrocoolness wrote:MAC:Hi, I'm a mac

PC:And I'm a PC

Linux:'sup I'm a linux!

PC and MAC: :?

Linux: What?

PC and Mac:This is our commercial!

Linux: So?

PC: Get outta here you stupid penguin!

Linux:Oh, you have to go with racial slurs!

Mac:Well, you're the one who will let anyone change your software

Linux:Well at least I don't use mudslinging sales tactics!

PC:You know he has a point...

Mac:Shut up! At least I didn't create the abomination that is Vi-

PC:Don't you go there!

Mac:VISTA!

PC: OH you went there!!! *punches mac*

Mac:ooph!*kicks PC*

PC:*Takes Mac to the floor*

Mac and PC:*killing each other*

Linux: :shock:
Nominated by: NiTROACTiVE ||| Post Date: October 28 2011 ||| Topic: PC Vs. Mac Vs. Linux

Retrocoolness wrote:
Lewanut wrote:A great big squash just sat upon my hat.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

A Veggies tales reference, now what do you think of that.
Nominated by: SamuraiSal ||| Post Date: November 13 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Retrocoolness wrote:
Werekitty119 wrote:I wonder how MegaHayzer managed to make a post with only two characters...

Anything is possible with Sonic and Mario.
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: December 14 2011 ||| Topic: The Things That Make You Wonder

Retrocoolness wrote:
scruffy wrote:
BlueBlur wrote:I smell...

CHUCK NORRIS/ROY DEATHMATCH!!!!!!!!!

...'Roy'?

You mean that guy who attacked me earlier?

He was like "Hi, I'm Roy." *stab*
And I was like,"Um, hi Ro-HOLY CRAP!!!!1 *flip* *roundhouse* *curbstomp*

He's in the hospital now...

How did you know?
Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: December 16 2011 ||| Topic: Chuck Norris facts

TheFatPanda:
8 POA's

Sonic: "Sal...?"

*See's goggles on the floor and blood and guts all over the wall*

Sonic: "SALLY!!"

HI BILLY MAYS HERE, WITH AN EXCITING NEW PRODUCT THAT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR DEATH SHIP CLEANING NEEDS!!

Sonic: "Ahhh...what?"

ARE YOU TIRED OF HAVING TO GET THOSE STUBBERN SQUIRRAL GUTS STAINS OFF THE WALLS, EVERY TIME YOU UNPACK THE HEAT ON YOUR ENEMIES GIRLFRIEND?

Sonic: "Dude, my girlfriend's just been shot..."

NOT ANYMORE!! INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW BLOODY BLEACHER!! JUST APPLY TO ANY SMOOTH SURFACE, APPLY KITCHEN PAPER, AND THOSE SQUIRRAL GUTS ARE NO MORE!!

Sonic: "Hey, fat dude, I need to get to my girlfriend who's in critical condition on the floor just over there..."

YOU SAID IT BLUE PORCUPINE!! DRIED IN STAINS LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS GUTS IS A VERY CRITICAL CONDITION INDEED!! BUT NOT WHEN YOU'VE GOT BLOODY BLEACHER IN YOUR ARSINAL. JUST ONE SQUIRT, ONE WIPE, AND THOSE GUTS ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD.

...LIKE YOU'RE GIRLFRIEND.

Sonic: "Wh...what the heck!? My girlfriend is DYING!!

SHE LOOKS PRETTY DEAD TO ME MY BLUE FRIEND. HURRY, ORDER YOUR BLOODY BLEACHER NOW, OFFER ENDS WHEN REALITY IS RESET!!

Sonic: "What!? Wait, NO!! THEN I'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR 5 ISS..."
Nominated by: SamuraiSal ||| Post Date: July 11 2011 ||| Topic: What If? Sonic edition

90'scoolness:
To get back on topic beanxsally......opposites attract.

Speedlion:
Indeed... dead and alive are opposites...

TheFatPanda:
Don't forget how Sally's childhood nickname was "Bean". To Bean (the duck) that's totally fate.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: July 28 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic+Rouge=True Love(Or Strange Parings)

Anti-Hope = Despair
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 10 2011 ||| Topic: Moebius Names

IAN VS. PAUL: Battle of the Beards. Which is better?

(5 bucks on the Potto's magnificent ginger face fuzz)
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 10 2011 ||| Topic: Do you think that ________ is a good thread topic?

TheFatPanda wrote:-"Sal, I'm not gonna stick around and be your palace pet. I'm gonna keep fighting Robotnik and end this war"

-"DON'T. make me slap you..."

-"Sal, I don't care what you say..."

-"Ooooh, I'm gonna slap you SO HARD"

-"Stop it Sal..."

-*slap* "Yeah!! There it is, slapped you!! You probably think I'm finished huh? *slap* No there's another one. SLAP SLAP SLAP!!

-"Sonic get away from her she won't ever stop!!"

-"I'm going SLAP HAPPY!!"
Nominated by: SamuraiSal ||| Post Date: September 19 2011 ||| Topic: Let’s Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230.

TheFatPanda wrote:What would happen if you plugged a Sonic & Knuckles game into another S&K game? (And what if you plugged another into that? And another into that? And another into that? And...)
Nominated by: Lewanut ||| Post Date: November 10 2011 ||| Topic: The Things That Make You Wonder

All I know about Tails Doll besides his uselessness in Sonic R, are those crazy myths that the fandom have come up with,
like how he shows up and kills you if your looking in a bathroom mirror in the dark while playing "Living in the city" in reverse on your iPod, or something like that.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: November 21 2011 ||| Topic: Tails Doll... What are his powers?

TheFatPanda wrote:
scruffy wrote:EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS A LIE!!!

Scruffy. The janitor. Here with an exclusive investigative report into one of our very own forum members, which I believe you will find absolutely shocking.

There is no doubt in anyone's mind that TheFatPanda is one of the forum's nicest, kindest and most valuable members. But what about when he's not here at Bumbleking? I assure you, it's a quite different story!

Over the length of my investigation, I stalked followed Panda on a trip to Asia, where I filmed the following incriminating footage...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REG3zpqo ... ata_player

...I can't stop laughing any time I watch this. :mrgreen:

That is clearly Hershey in a panda costume, with eyes tricked to make her see everybody as Lord Shen.
*ahem*
I swear.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: December 18 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

thejcfreak:
13 POA’s

Fruitcake is a delicious holiday treat, a cake with the consistency of lead filled with candied fruits over five decades old. It gets passed around from family to family, never actually being eaten. Those who eat it purportedly spend the rest of their lives on the toilet.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: June 04 2011 ||| Topic: Kawa Crossing!

Happy birthday, MegaHayzer. Hope it's mega-awesome. HAHA. SEE WHAT I DID... Oh, you did!
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: June 03 2011 ||| Topic: Birthdays

Josephtlbrt:
Anyways, I think Shadow should quip the usual deadspan snark once in a while. Like in Treasure Team Tango about his bike.

SonicBlueRanger:
How is he saying he likes a bike a quip?

thejcfreak:
I like big... bikes and I... cannot lie...
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: May 31 2011 ||| Topic: Shadow’s banter needs more exposure

I RESOLVE to continue being incredibly awesome. And humble. Yes.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: December 31 2010 ||| Topic: I resolve to…

Thread: ORDER IN THE COURT!

FairFieldFinder:
Your honour, I think this court should plead insanity. Now, I call my first witness, Frank Sinatra! How you doing, Frank?

thejcfreak:
Good Lord Fairfield! What did you do to the man!?

You covered his body in a horrible free use font!!!!

FIEND.

Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: March 26 2011 ||| Topic: ORDER IN THE COURT!

thejcfreak:
*walks in with expensive three piece disco suit* I OBJECT YOUR DISHONOR! Upon looking at the evidence presented in this thread I can safely say without mis-assuming that FAIRFIELDFINDER only won by... *points dramtically* VOTING FOR HIMSELF.

*court audience gasps*

INDEED. This man, now bloated from over eating (seriously man, there's a time to stop eating cookies), is NOT the winner. Now I, the humble yet suave and incredibly manly JC am not saying that I should win! Most certainly not! But if you really WANT me to win that's fine. I'm totally cool with that. BUT I ASK the court to peruse the evidence I have presented and come to a FURTHER MORE EVIDENT conclusion!

PEACE OUT!

Speedlion:
*gasps*

FFF, do you have anything to say to this! Otherwise, I will have to give your infinite cookie jar too JC... and you will only get the bigally avatar and the five cookies... JC will lose those objects... including the Bigally avatar!

thejcfreak:
BWAHAHA. THAT COOKIE JAR SHALL BE... wait what? Take my Bigally avatar?! But but but but but but but... HE WON'T APPRECIATE IT. ;-;

Why don't we just give him a boot to the head? Eh? EH?
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: March 26 2011 ||| Topic: ORDER IN THE COURT!

In answer to the pairing list in the "Sonic+Rouge=True Love(Or Strange parings)"-thread:

*blinks*

There's a pairing list?

Cause I've been wondering where the matches to my pairs of socks went.
Nominated by: Retrocoolness||| Post Date: August 08 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic+Rouge=True Love(Or Strange Pairings)

The Shadow Emperor:
I don't have the issue, so correct me if I'm wrong, but Elias's birthmark was on his arm, right? Which has fur? Yet it was still visible?

thejcfreak:
That wasn't actually a birthmark. He got that at a tattoo parlor after one long binge-filled night.

And that's why you don't give squirrels chocolate milk.
Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: August 27 2011 ||| Topic: Sally And Her Finger

nazcapilot:
How does New Mobotropolis feed its population? Do they import produce from outside of itself, or do they sell this produce in the marketplace. If they do just that where do they do this? How many Mobians inhabit this city. It has to number in the thousands. I can't imagine that the city walls could house more than that. However, if there are so many of them within this city then where do they grow their crops? They can't all be done in backyard plots. There has to be some sort of food source outside of the walls to make this possible. Wouldn't that be dangerous to keep the source of your provisions outside of your city walls? Any enemy could potentially starve them all out of their city if they could not get past Nicole and her defensive measures.

Chris000:
Well, any civilization needs food, and the best way to get food is from farmers. That being said, there's probably other towns or cities that have large plots of farming land where they can harness fruit, vegitables, and meat. It's been going on for hundreds of years where farmers have been outside of castle walls. Most farmers would choose a solitary life out in the wilderness anyway where there's open land and arable soil. New Mobotropolis is not a big city (actually it's more or a town). Metropolises house millions so the name is kind of a faux pas and more of an honor to the old city.

They probably might import food from other cities or sovreignties. They probably get goods from places like Mercia or Station Square (being a Human city with massive urbanization probably have what's known as vertical farms). Economy and food works pretty much the same, I'd imagine.

theJcfreak:
You guys are silly. The food is obviously made of nanites. This solves both the food and sewage problem.

Draw whatever implications you like from the above.
Nominated by: Crimson Knight||| Post Date: September 02 2011 ||| Topic: The Weather

NiTROACTiVE:

theJcfreak:
*walks in*

So what's new in the world of dead squi-

*sees picture*

GO BACK TO THE BOWELS OF THE HELLISH PITS FROM WHENCE YE CAME MONSTER! Quick everyone, throw random objects at it in an attempt to rid ourselves of the beast!

Seriously. That's creepy.
Nominated by: Retrocoolness||| Post Date: September 17 2011 ||| Topic: StH #232 and SU #35 – SPOILER DISCUSSION

Thread: What will the Freedom Fighters do when Eggman is gone?

theJcfreak:
Sonic will go insane and build cardboard cut-outs of Eggman and his robots to defeat over and over again.

Tails will become the youngest and most successful CEO of his own company that specializes in manufacturing everything.

Amy will move in to next to Sonic and continue her creepy stalker routine until she's arrested.

Sally will run away from the kingdom and marry Big.

Antoine and Bunnie will continue living the happily married lifestyle and grow old together.

Rotor will become a scientist-adventurer and build steampunk robots and travel the world with his spunky sidekick Nicole.
Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: September 18 2011 ||| Topic: What will the Freedom Fighters do when Eggman is gone?

theJcfreak wrote:To the Concerned Parents of East Oakland, CA:

It is come to my attention that you are alarmed at the large number of adults without children attending the new Sonic the Hedgehog-themed playground in your community. I am here to say that there is no due cause for alarm and that your children are perfectly safe; for these people are nothing more than man-children who are there to admire the latest addition to their growing fandom. The most these adults may try to do is indoctrinate your children in the way of SEGA, which may or may not be the cause of other alarms that shall be addressed elsewhere. If these adults continue to bother you, worry not. Most of them will leave after you threaten to call their parents and tell them where their man-children are at. But rest assured, your children are perfectly safe amongst these harmless adults, who are probably more child-like than your own children are.

Sincerely,
Not A Man-Child Who Attends the Playground
Nominated by: Lewanut ||| Post Date: November 10 2011 ||| Topic: The Things That Make You Wonder

theJcfreak wrote:
dantemustdie00 wrote:
Boy I wasn't expecting that to happen to Bunnie, or even Cream and Big to get some spotlight!

Yep well, Big heard about Sally and just had to rush in and see what he could to help. Poor fella's probably heartbroken about now...
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: November 19 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #231 Spoilers/Discussion

The KKM:
4 POA's

Oh boy, what more useless discussion do we need on our Sonic board? Let's see...

Sally love/hate? Check
Sally loyalists to the point of creepyness? Check
Authors should be fired? Check
IRL Politics? Sorely missing, but you guys are doing a good job of bringing it back! Hurray, let's all hate Obama and love the mutant Squirrels! Check.

Next I propose a thread on how about Sally will resurrect after three days.

*mumblemumblemumble*
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: July 04 2011 ||| Topic: Character’s Fate in 230 Vote

Thread question: How to defeat Enerjak?

Darkfox:
Easy, cut off his head.

The KKM:
And then get killed by the lightning coming out of his neck.

Darkfox:
Easy just wear a suit made out of rubber.

Speedlion:
ENERJAK USES FIRE ATTACK!
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: April 07 2011 ||| How to defeat a demi-god, 27th edition by Potto Dubson

scruffy:
Bean the Dynamite: So many possibilities here! Matt Smith, David Tennant,

The KKM:
... brilliant.

"Ok a bomb, a bomb, what can I do with a bomb, bombs explode they go boom and aaa AAAAAHA *slaps forehead* I. AM. SO. STUPID. come along bark I know how we're doing this

no it's the other way"

scruffy:
Precisely!

That gives me an idea for another voice actor for Bean though: Adam West!

Bean: Some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb! (pause) Oh wait, yes I can! (toss)

The KKM:
HELLO NEW MOBOTROPOLIS

WHO TAKES THE BOMB, TAKES THE KABLOOIE

But bad news, everyone...

'CAUSE GUESS WHO?!

HAH!

Except you lot are all wheezing about, which can be very distracting, could you all just stand still for a minute 'cause I. AM. TALKIIING!

Now. The question of the hour is, who's got the bomb. Answer: I do. Next question- WHO'S COMING TO TAKE IT FROM ME?!

C'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON LOOK AT ME no plan no backup no weapons worth a dang oh- and something else, I DON'T HAVE. ANYTHING. TO. LOSE.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: July 30 2011 ||| Topic: Voicing the Voiceless – Round 2

The KKM wrote:
Tylinos wrote:

"FLYYN"

uhhhh

FLYYN

IZ I TO STILL CREATES PURFECT COMICZ?
Nominated by: CrankyOldHooter ||| Post Date: October 25 2011 ||| Topic: StH #233 and SU #36 Previews/Discussion

The Shadow Emperor:
1 POA

The Shadow Emperor wrote:
Frostthorn wrote:Black doom: are you proud of your son shadow :mrgreen:

The imbecile refused to obey any orders, attacked my soldiers, shot my gunships out of of the sky, assisted Sonic and Eggman, swore at me and outright dissed me, attempted to attack me, stole my Chaos Emeralds, shot Chaos Spears at my eye, severely injured me sending me plummeting into earth, destroyed the Black Comet with all my soldiers inside, and foiled my plans for planetary annihilation. Yeah, we're on good terms.

I know, right? We oughtta have a picnic some time!

*grumble* If Sega would let me make my long-awaited comeback to the games...or even let me come to the comic...you'd really be in for a rude awakening, filthy hedgehog!

--so where would you like to have the picnic you see there's this nice spot on Guardian Mountain near G.U.N. HQ and I could raid G.U.N.'s food storage and invite all my friends alright I'll start making a list Omega Rouge Hope the Commander--

Frostthorn wrote:Shadow: do you hate your father?

Which father? Black Doom or Professor Gerald?

--or would you rather have the picnic in a scenic park I mean there's a great grassland around the outskirts of Central City that would be perfect once Hope and I went there on a walk it was really peaceful yeah good memories--

Shadow doesn't really "hate" anyone, but if you get in his way, he'll treat you as his enemy.

--so I was thinking I should pack some sub sandwiches a few bags of potato chips some pretzels some apples hey what do Black Aliens eat because I've always wondered I mean you're so strange and everything haha that was a joke just kidding let's--

Can you please make him shut up?!

--alright I guess I'll start handing out invites Father would you help me make them because I'm not real good with social interaction in case you haven't noticed--

Are you trying to annoy me into letting you go without paying your debt?

--yeah so when is this going to happen I mean I'll be busy for the rest of the day answering questions plus the Commander wants me to go get some more Emeralds but I guess I can try to squeeze it in tomorrow or the next day would that be okay with you sure alright--

--great I'm glad it'll work for you Father so let's try to get this show on the road I'll go write those invitations hold on aren't you going to help me with them you said you would please help I don't know how to get my feelings across oh you will help thank you thank you let's go write those invites--

Grr...

Like father like son. :roll:

SakraTheHedgie wrote:You want questions? I'LL GIVE YOU QUESTIONS! even though they aren't a lot

Five is enough for me! Right, Shadow? Uh, Shadow?

--hey Father why aren't you helping me where are you going how can I plan this picnic without you no hey Shadow34 why don't you help me with the invites please I'd really love it oh you will thank you--

Hush, hedgehog, and let's answer people's questions.

SakraTheHedgie wrote:Shadow: Will you ever stop talking about that picnic that's never going to happen?*holds up the hockey stick* Choose wisely.

--let's start with the invites who should we invite...first...so...oops. I'll shut up now.

HA! Well played!
Nominated by: ShadowBat20 ||| Post Date: July 10 2011 ||| Topic: Shadow Emperor's Ask Anything

Tigsie:
1 POA

The Brotherhood always kind of reminded me of that song "Amish Paradise" if they wanted to honor their word of anti-technology. (Which they didn't...Karma is TOUGH!)

*shuffles around lyrics*

But that's just perfect for a Bro' like me
You know I shun fancy things like electricity

. . .

I'm a man of the island, I'm into discipline
Gotta Tomb in my hand and a beard on my chin

. . .

There's no phone, no lights, no motorcar
Not a single luxury
Like The Lost Tribe of Athair
It's as primitive as can be

We've been spending most our lives
Living in an Haven paradise
We're just plain and simple guys
Living in a Haven paradise
It's hard work and sacrifice
But you'd probably think it bites
Nominated by: ShadowBat20 ||| Post Date: ??? ||| Topic: ???

Toby Barrett:
3 POA‘s

I have every right in the world to hate Sally.
She killed my brother

Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 17 2011 ||| Topic: Amy and Sally: Stop the Hate?

The game characters are smart enough to carry insurance.

Mutual Sega, dudes.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 17 2011 ||| Topic: Will Amy replace Sally as lead female?

Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: June 13 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic #225 Preview & Discussion

Tokaro:
1 POA

Topic: Fanfic:BLUE BLUR

BlueBlur:
I don't understand. I'm not in this story at all.

Tokaro:
Don't worry, big reveal by Chapter 6. Get hype.

Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: October 15 2011 ||| Topic: Fanfic:BLUE BLUR
Last edited by Scruffy on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:37 am, edited 34 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:02 am

U

Ultimate:
2 POA’s

About the "Sonic+Rouge=True Love(Or Strange parings)"-thread:

Dub:
How did this bewildering creep of a monster get to 42 pages? @__@

You people are silly.

Ultimate:
And you aren't?

Dub:
Teehee! <83
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 15 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic+Rouge=True Love(Or Strange Pairings)

Speedlion:
I bet the aftermath will involve Sonic slapping Sally in the face...

Ultimate:
I'd laugh if there was a tribute to 134 in 234, in a off panel maybe, with Sally being angry that Sonic let her die.

Speedlion:
It would actually be more funnier if Sonic were to slap Sally this time...

Dialogue:

Sonic: I DONT WANT TO LOSE YOU A FOURTH TIME!

*SLAP*

Ultimate:
Maybe both in the same off panel:

Sonic: I DONT WANT TO LOSE YOU A FOURTH TIME!

*SLAP*

Sally: YOU let me die!

*SLAP*
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 19 2011 ||| Topic: StH #231, SU #34, SSSM #1, & SS #4 Previews
Last edited by Scruffy on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:10 am

V

Vampfox:
2 POA's

Sally's finger should get it's own Sonic Universe story arc. The villain of the arc can be Sally's birthmark. They can fight over who gets more screen time.
Nominated by: SamuraiSal||| Post Date: August 25 2011 ||| Topic: Sally and Her Finger

I don't think that Sega of Japan would understand Ian's sense of humor.

Sega of Japan: So why does Bean like shiny things?

Ian: Well I thought that you know it would be a funny character trait if he likes shiny things. Bean can be this silly off the wall character.

Sega of Japan: So why does Bean like shiny things?
Nominated by: The Shadow Emperor||| Post Date: October 07 2011 ||| Topic: Would you want Ian to write the story for a Sonic game?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vaporotem:
4 POA’s

Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: March 21 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #223 Preview Pages/Discussion/Spoilers

Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: June 12 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic #225 Previews & Discussion (SPOILERS!)

New therapy group to help handle our recently events.
Group's schedule includes:
- Squirrles feeding in the park!
- Seance of our beloved squirrles!
- Squirrles taxidermy!

..Wait..
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: June 07 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic #225 Previews & Discussion (SPOILERS!)

Thread: Sally And Her Finger
Vaporotem: I believe this whole thread reveal one of the biggest mystery in the world.
Mother of god..
Nominated by: Ultimate ||| Post Date: September 11 2011 ||| Topic: Sally and Her Finger
Last edited by Scruffy on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:20 am

W

Werekitty119:
7 POA's

scruffy:
Naaww, what a nice Werekitty you are. (scratches behind your ears)

Werekitty119:
*purrs* Gah! I'm doing it again! *runs off screaming "I'm turning into a cat!!!"* *comes back* Sorry about that.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: October 19 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Werekitty119 wrote:
Penguin God wrote:It looks sort of like an orca lunchbox here.

Oh, I can so see that...

Now, go kill these guys while I have my lunch. NO, Drago. Bad wolf! Bad! No eating my fish!

...yep. I need to get a life.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: December 03 2011 ||| Topic: STH #234/SU #37/Sonic Genesis HC Previews

Werekitty119 wrote:
NiTROACTiVE wrote:
Werekitty119 wrote:
NiTROACTiVE wrote:I don't see why Snively would take the Chaos Emerald. After all, it sounded like he was being honest.

Pffft! :(hearty laughter): Snively. Honest. Snively being honest? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Good one.

Well we don't know if Snively or Hershey took the Chaos Emerald. We have no evidence on how the Chaos Emerald dissapeared right now, hopefully we'll find out in the next issue.

I know, I know, but still: Snively+Honest= "I didn't mean to kill you by shooting you 26 times through the head, honest!"
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: December 04 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #231 Spoilers/Discussion

Scruffy:
...they're inside a snow globe! :D

>_>

<_<

(shakes the snow globe as hard as he can) :twisted:

Werekitty1119: GAH!

Get your butt outta my face!

Get your face outta my butt!

Look, guys, this isn't helping anything!

You're not the one with a face full of tail.

Sorry!

Just be quiet, and try to avoid sitting on someone.

OY! NO MORE ROLEPLAYING IN MY THREAD!

Aww, come on!

NEVEREVEREVERINFIVEMINUTESEVER!
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: December 09 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic: NEGA (A fanfic)

Werekitty119 wrote:
LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:Blue = Water

So that's why Sonic always seems to 'lose' the blue emerald... he's scared of it! :wink:
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: December 15 2011 ||| Topic: Chaos Emerald differences

Werekitty119 wrote:
BlueBlur wrote:And Sonic's my favorite character. ;)

Remind me never to be your favorite character.....
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: December 18 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic's mental stability in question.

Werekitty119 wrote:
SallyGirl wrote:I think it's very likely, but I won't make-up my mind until I learn more.

...so you won't be needing this mental lipstick, then?
Nominated by: Crimson Knight ||| Post Date: December 22 2011 ||| Topic: STH #235/SU #38/Graphic Novels Previews

Last edited by Scruffy on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:30 am

X
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:31 am

Y
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:32 am

Z

Zar:
1 POA

Geneside: Gen-UH- sIde,
1. To wipe out all of the current continuum in a comic and/or a book to the very beginning, while making the characters regain memories of the past and the actual situation overtime (i.e. Sonic The Hedgehog, Genesis)
2. A large important event in a comic an excuse to celebrate a special occasion for the comic book, such as an anniversary (i.e. Once again, Sonic The Hedgehog, Genesis)
3. To allow a once dead character in a comic and/or book to come back to life, while still creating suspense to find out which character actually survives and which character doesn’t (i.e. Seriously?! Again?! Sonic The Hedgehog, Genesis)
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: August 12 2011 ||| Topic: Let's Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

Ziggyfin
1 POA

Ziggyfin wrote:
Peircefer wrote:And no, RB will NOT be the nuisances sidekick.

Here's what RB has to say about that. 8)

Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: November 14 2011 ||| Topic: YOU design Rainbow Barf the Hedgehog! WINNER PICKED!

Last edited by Scruffy on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:37 am

At the suggestion of LBD Nytetrayn, I'm going to start adding an update post whenever I add new POA's, so that the thread shows up as fresh content in the BumbleKourt. Any feedback you have regarding this should be left in the nominations thread or PM'd to me, please. Thanks. :)

Update: 4/12/2011

1 POA added for Werekitty119
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:20 am

Update: 5/12/2011

1 POA added for Lewanut
1 POA added for Swifty Mc Quickness
1 POA added for Werekitty119
Scruffy
BumbleClan