Sonic Dreams

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Sonic Dreams

Postby SonicSoul » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:00 pm

Spin wrote:I had a dream once that Knuckles was a pirate. Weird I know.

Was his name Captain K'nuckles? :P
SonicSoul
BumbleClan

Postby MegaHayzer » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:07 pm

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:I've had dreams where Shadow, Knuckles, and Blaze were Lancelot, Gawain, and Percival from King Arthur's court, and Sonic was carrying a sword.

Fortunately, those dreams only come at Knight.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

If this was facebook, I would Like this multiple times.

Ian, we need a "Like" button. :P

As for dreams, no, I've never had a Sonic dream. I did have one about Mario once though. Don't remember what it was about...
MegaHayzer
BumbleClan

Postby Mazrem » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:10 pm

I once had a dream where I was in a ship in the middle of a sink fighting of a giant octopus with a harpoon while swirling in a giant whirlpool created by Sonic, who was running around in circles. I just remember waking up and lying wide-eyed in the bed for a while thinking "what the heck was that about?"
Mazrem
BumbleNewbie

Postby Lewanut » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:01 pm

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:I've had dreams where Shadow, Knuckles, and Blaze were Lancelot, Gawain, and Percival from King Arthur's court, and Sonic was carrying a sword.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

I totally misread "Lancelot" as "Lewanut," and was squealing with glee. Then I realized that Glee is a really cruddy show, so I squealed without Glee. But Shadow and I are a lot alike. We're both deeply angsty, and filled with regret for the long-past deaths of loved ones. I just do a better job of hiding it then he does.

I know this is going to sound like a joke, but I once, seriously, honestly had a dream where Ian Flynn was Batman.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Lewanut
BumbleClan

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:56 pm

Lewanut wrote:

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

I totally misread "Lancelot" as "Lewanut," and was squealing with glee. Then I realized that Glee is a really cruddy show, so I squealed without Glee. But Shadow and I are a lot alike. We're both deeply angsty, and filled with regret for the long-past deaths of loved ones. I just do a better job of hiding it then he does.

I know this is going to sound like a joke, but I once, seriously, honestly had a dream where Ian Flynn was Batman.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

That wasn't a dream.

Also, don't ask about Dub. For some reason, he was only too eager to don green short-shorts, pixie-boots, and a yellow cape.

We told him that's not even what Robins wear any more, but he refused to listen.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Postby RootingForTheEmpire » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:34 am

I had a dream about Sonic characters once. Quite recently, actually. And that's pretty much all I can say about it without going into child-unsafe territory.

My dreams are weird.
RootingForTheEmpire
BumbleFan

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:05 pm

RootingForTheEmpire wrote:I had a dream about Sonic characters once. Quite recently, actually. And that's pretty much all I can say about it without going into child-unsafe territory.

My dreams are weird.

:? ...You frighten me.
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby Speedlion » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:50 pm

RootingForTheEmpire wrote:I had a dream about Sonic characters once. Quite recently, actually. And that's pretty much all I can say about it without going into child-unsafe territory.

My dreams are weird.

This makes me think weird things... :?
Speedlion

Postby MetaL Overlord » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:12 pm

My dreams are weird.

Eggman killing and playing Saw with Sonic and his Friends?
MetaL Overlord
BumbleNoble

Postby The Shadow Emperor » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:29 pm

Not too long ago, I had a dream where I met Ian Flynn. If only that was reality. :(hearty laughter):
Last edited by The Shadow Emperor on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Shadow Emperor

Postby sunflower15 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:16 am

When I was a kid, I used to have dreams with Sonic characters in them sometimes. I still remember one where in the dream, I was watching Knuckles climb up a building to save a kitten that was stuck on the roof.
More recently, I can't say I have. Most of my dreams take place in the grocery store... Gosh I have a boring life! XD
But I remember a few months ago I had a dream that I went to my local comic book shop and they had some really rare Sonic comics for extremely cheap. The reason I still remember this dream is because the very next day I happened to be near the shop and I thought, "hey, maybe I'll go see if they have any Sonic, just for kicks and giggles." I go in there and the first thing I see was Sonic #1 on display, on sale for cover price! Craziest comic book-related experience ever.
sunflower15
BumbleFan

Postby RubytheDog » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:38 am

Sorry I don't post much. I'm very shy, but I couldn't pass this up.
I have Sonic dreams regularly, where anything can happen from Dimitri cooking kettle corn to falling into a twisted Sonic Wonderland. But my favorite had to be when we went canoeing.
We stopped at a rest stop of some kind- maybe a restaurant (?). The walls were tall fencing and the ceiling a trellis, the whole thing covered in rose vines. (Wish I could conjure up something like that while I'm awake...)
I don't think it was intentional, but they left me on the bank, carrying this pillow (..?) and i dropped it in the water. In a whirlpool. I dived after it. :roll:
While I did get the pillow back, it was becoming dark out and I realized couldn't tread water much longer.
Then.. a familiar face came. I didn't recognize him at first, but it finally clicked- DUBS.
He ripped his shirt off reveiling a Superman costume and saved me.
I thanked him most graciously, but he only muttered something about a "godzilla ray" before flying off into the horizon...
No joke... :|
RubytheDog
BumbleNewbie

Postby Speedlion » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:26 pm

RubytheDog wrote:Sorry I don't post much. I'm very shy, but I couldn't pass this up.
I have Sonic dreams regularly, where anything can happen from Dimitri cooking kettle corn to falling into a twisted Sonic Wonderland. But my favorite had to be when we went canoeing.
We stopped at a rest stop of some kind- maybe a restaurant (?). The walls were tall fencing and the ceiling a trellis, the whole thing covered in rose vines. (Wish I could conjure up something like that while I'm awake...)
I don't think it was intentional, but they left me on the bank, carrying this pillow (..?) and i dropped it in the water. In a whirlpool. I dived after it. :roll:
While I did get the pillow back, it was becoming dark out and I realized couldn't tread water much longer.
Then.. a familiar face came. I didn't recognize him at first, but it finally clicked- DUBS.
He ripped his shirt off reveiling a Superman costume and saved me.
I thanked him most graciously, but he only muttered something about a "godzilla ray" before flying off into the horizon...
No joke... :|

Oh, it couldn't have been different. Ian is Batman so why wouldn't Dubs be Superman :P
Speedlion

Postby RootingForTheEmpire » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:15 pm

MetaL Overlord wrote:

My dreams are weird.

Eggman killing and playing Saw with Sonic and his Friends?

I wish.
RootingForTheEmpire
BumbleFan

Postby Axel T Rat » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm

I remember one that was seriously the most freaking dark Sonic dream I ever had. It was in the Sonic X universe and had an assassin out to kill the president. The thing is he wanted to preemptively off Sonic and friends so they don't get in the way. For some reason he decides to kill the youngest first and work his way up in age. You can imagine how it goes from there. It end with the president's aide reaching for Amy just as she' disintigrated and holding nothing but her disembodied arms. I seriously don't know what the heck was up with my subconscious that night and wanted to fall asleep again just to make sure all that never happened, which I didn't.
Axel T Rat
BumbleKnight

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius