Mega Man to appear in Project X Zone 2

Forum devoted to Mega Man by Archie Comics.

Re: Mega Man to appear in Project X Zone 2

Postby ReifuTD » Sat May 02, 2015 6:52 pm

diamonddeath wrote:
ReifuTD wrote:
diamonddeath wrote:I'm still waiting for the first game, that is, "Namco X Capcom", which only came out in Japan for the PS2. They should port it to the 3DS as "Project X Zone 0", or "Project X Zone" with a subtitle to differentiate it from the second game / first 3DS game in the series.

Have you played Endless Frontier? Was fairy tale theme and I think that game kind of spun out of Namco X Capcom. The first game came to the west but the second stayed in Japan.

I didn't. Is it its own series? I didn't even realize. I wish we got all the relevant games here in the west. I think Namco X Capcom would make a great 3DS port even with a different title.

Oh, this opens a whole bag of worms I'm not sure how relevant each game is, With what little I know Namco X Capcom's main characters are Reiji Arisu and Xiaomu. You may remember the characters Haken Browning and Kaguya Nanbu from Project X Zone. They were two of the main protagonists of of Endless Frontier. Reiji Arisu and Xiaomu chases their enemy Saya and her henchmen into Haken Browning and Kaguya Nanbu world called Endless Frontier. Also KOS-MOS and T-elos are there and they fight.

Now Endless Frontier's full name is Super Robot Wars OG Saga: Endless Frontier. Super Robot Wars or Super Robot Taisen series is basically the some thing as Project X Zone but with Mech Anime, Here's a random example Now with the Super Robot Taisen series there is Super Robot Taisen: OG. I'm what I heard series OG uses games original characters or original character focused and some characters from Super Robot Taisen: OG series shows up in Project X Zone as well.
ReifuTD
BumbleCult

Postby lalalei2001 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:38 pm

lalalei2001
BumbleNoble

Postby OncleSam » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:16 am

The first Project X Zone was amazing but I felt like it was never going to end. Took me 42 hours to finish it. I was going crazy. I didin't know how to feel because I was literally in love with the game, but at the same time I wanted it to end because it was too much.

Just like Xenoblade Chronicles ( 50 hours and still can't be the second to last boss ... )

But definitely hyped for Project X Zone 2 though. Still dreaming about inclusion for the Skies Of Arcadia cast and Sonic cast.
OncleSam
BumbleKnight

Postby ReifuTD » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:59 am

One day these games need to put Klonoa and Sonic on the same unit team.
ReifuTD
BumbleCult

Postby ReifuTD » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:47 am

So just found out that both Segata Sanshiro and Captain Commando is going to be in this game, Those two would make a fun unit if they are stuck together. Actually Segata Sanshiro would make a crazy support by him self.
ReifuTD
BumbleCult

Previous

Return to For Everlasting Peace!