Things we want to see the comic explain

Forum devoted to Mega Man by Archie Comics.

Re: Things we want to see the comic explain

Postby SonicSoul » Sat May 02, 2015 9:41 am

^Wow, can't believe I forgot that.

Then I suppose it'll be curious how he handles such a can of worms like this one.
SonicSoul
BumbleClan

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sat May 02, 2015 6:01 pm

Mavrickindigo wrote:I doubt Ian will remove the Robot Museum from Mega Man & Bass

I'm waiting for the exact moment the comic catches up to this. MM knew Gamma (so it's after MM3), but was surprised to find Cossack at the controls of his mech (so it's before MM4), so it's coming up. Given the nature of the story I wonder if it'll wind up being World's Unite. The premise seemed to be a mashup of Wily Wars and the Gameboy games.
Gauntlet101010
BumbleFan

Postby Mavrickindigo » Sat May 02, 2015 8:47 pm

Gauntlet101010 wrote:
Mavrickindigo wrote:I doubt Ian will remove the Robot Museum from Mega Man & Bass

I'm waiting for the exact moment the comic catches up to this. MM knew Gamma (so it's after MM3), but was surprised to find Cossack at the controls of his mech (so it's before MM4), so it's coming up. Given the nature of the story I wonder if it'll wind up being World's Unite. The premise seemed to be a mashup of Wily Wars and the Gameboy games.

If you take a look at my chronology thread, you notice there's a little snag in the timeline caused by this story.

My thought is that Ian originally had the wily wars mashup planned, but couldn't get it greenlit, so now he has to move on to Mega Man 4. He said that Mega Man 4 was coming right after Worlds Unite
Mavrickindigo
BumbleCult

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sat May 02, 2015 9:50 pm

I know he said that. We'll see. We can count that glitch as part of this thread. But it hasn't happened yet.
Gauntlet101010
BumbleFan

Postby Mavrickindigo » Sun May 03, 2015 6:25 am

Gauntlet101010 wrote:I know he said that. We'll see. We can count that glitch as part of this thread. But it hasn't happened yet.

I just noticed something else: Mega Man knows Proto Man's name in the story, as well.
Mavrickindigo
BumbleCult

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sun May 03, 2015 8:49 am

True. There's no possible way for Megaman to know that name, unless he just up and decides that's what Proto should be called after his MM3 adventure.

It'd be a shame for Rock of Ages to be completely disregarded, but it may very well need to be that way.
Gauntlet101010
BumbleFan

Postby SonicSoul » Sun May 03, 2015 12:54 pm

I didn't really take Mega Man referring to him as Proto Man as a sign he eventually learns to call him that sometime after MM3, but rather that's what he heard Bass call him with the "Don't give me orders, Proto Man!" Rock could possibly still recognize him as Break Man without his mouth-piece and hearing a new name only adds to the confusion he's obviously been getting since he's gone through time.
SonicSoul
BumbleClan

Previous

Return to For Everlasting Peace!