Timeline problems with Issue #20

Forum devoted to Mega Man by Archie Comics.

Re: Timeline problems with Issue #20

Postby Mavrickindigo » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:57 pm

Zan wrote:World2 always occupied an odd position in the timeline, after 3 before 4, breaking the direct lead or replacing it.

For the comics, it's possible we'll just skim over World2 as an actual arc, since we've seen it already.

In the podcast, Ian said he plans on shoving all the first four games together with Wily Wars to make an epic arc, Capcom willing.
Mavrickindigo
BumbleCult

Postby Mavrickindigo » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:21 am

I'm inclined to believe that there's something more going on with this timeline than a simple writer's error. Just as recently as this morning, Ian has corrected an error he made over on the sonic comic.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8051&start=30#p421852 (spoilers in the thread)

If anything, the lack of Ian in any of these threads makes me quite excited, because it means he's got something big planned he's planning!
Mavrickindigo
BumbleCult

Postby Ian Flynn » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:10 pm

Mavrickindigo wrote:I'm inclined to believe that there's something more going on with this timeline than a simple writer's error. Just as recently as this morning, Ian has corrected an error he made over on the sonic comic.

http://www.bumbleking.com/forum/viewtop ... 30#p421852 (spoilers in the thread)

If anything, the lack of Ian in any of these threads makes me quite excited, because it means he's got something big planned he's planning!

You're reading too much into things - again.

Some are mistakes, some are time travel shenangians. It'll all shake out as the series goes on.
Ian Flynn
BumbleKing

Postby Mavrickindigo » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:44 am

Ian Flynn wrote:
Mavrickindigo wrote:I'm inclined to believe that there's something more going on with this timeline than a simple writer's error. Just as recently as this morning, Ian has corrected an error he made over on the sonic comic.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8051&start=30#p421852 (spoilers in the thread)

You're reading too much into things - again.

Some are mistakes, some are time travel shenangians. It'll all shake out as the series goes on.

ah, nuts. And here I thought I discovered a secret storyline of some kind. But hey, maybe 15 years down the line, someone else might try something with it :(hearty laughter):
Mavrickindigo
BumbleCult

Previous

Return to For Everlasting Peace!