Comedy in Mega Man X

Forum devoted to Mega Man by Archie Comics.

Re: Comedy in Mega Man X

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:58 am

HeinousActsZX wrote:
LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:Agreed. Always drove me nuts that we'd NEVER see X, Zero, and co. unless there was a war going on or something. If the world wasn't coming to an end, then we didn't get to see into that world.

I always thought that that was because the "war" never ends.

Mega Man's only got a mad scientist, a small terrorist group and some aliens to deal with every once in a while. He can still be Rock on his off days.

But in 21XX, the Maverick threat is constant. Even if Sigma is beaten and the big threat is gone, there's still hordes of rouge reploids out there terrorizing the populace. X doesn't have a "Rock" to go back to, because he never even has the chance to stop fighting.

Eh... kind of. I think that's sort of like saying that war never stops because there are still people who are bad out there. There's a relative peace to be had when there aren't these uprisings and world crises going on. Between X2 and X3 was one period of relative downtime, aside from Cyber Mission.

There are other threats out there, but there are also other Hunters to handle them.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Postby SonicSoul » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:39 am

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:
Heck, X characters playing it straight might make some things even funnier. For instance, if Sticks did something like you see in cartoons where she was holding on to Zero's hair to prop herself up on his chest to talk to his face. I can just see Zero with a "five seconds to let go" look that would be funny in its own right.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

Crap, now I want to see this in the actual crossover.
Last edited by SonicSoul on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:16 am, edited 5 times in total.
SonicSoul
BumbleClan

Postby El Veinte » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:29 am

Ian Flynn wrote:He's a fully realized person, so what are his hobbies?

Tennis, and collecting miniature models of his friends and enemies. Let's see it, Ian.
El Veinte
BumbleFan

Previous

Return to For Everlasting Peace!