What if Mega Man characters were real?

Forum devoted to Mega Man by Archie Comics.

Re: What if Mega Man characters were real?

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:15 am

Spin wrote:I'd take Mega Man on an educational road trip all around America. Complete with Wily building a giant robot named Cowboy Man.


...I'm in.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
User avatar
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite
 
Posts: 10987
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: Balloon Fight Arena

Re: What if Mega Man characters were real?

Postby Mega Man Monthly » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:01 pm

Spin wrote:I'd take Mega Man on an educational road trip all around America. Complete with Wily building a giant robot named Cowboy Man.

I see what you did there.
User avatar
Mega Man Monthly
BumbleCitizen
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Re: What if Mega Man characters were real?

Postby BlueBlur62391 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:43 pm

I would have my freezer and air conditioner hooked up to Ice Man in the summer.
User avatar
BlueBlur62391
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1611
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:42 am

Re: What if Mega Man characters were real?

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:49 pm

Rush & I woud go on adventures all the time! Plus, I'd never have to walk or ride the bus to school, or anywhere for that matter, ever again! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
User avatar
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:21 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado

Re: What if Mega Man characters were real?

Postby BlueBlur62391 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:49 pm

Yay for technology!

I'd pay Guts Man to do yoga. I wanna see how that would turn out.
User avatar
BlueBlur62391
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1611
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:42 am

Re: What if Mega Man characters were real?

Postby CaleTheCat » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:56 am

BillNoSpoilers wrote:Yay for technology!

I'd pay Guts Man to do yoga. I wanna see how that would turn out.


...Dr. Wily? Is that you?
User avatar
CaleTheCat
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 2878
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Finland

Re: What if Mega Man characters were real?

Postby BlueBlur62391 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:54 am

CaleTheCat wrote:
BillNoSpoilers wrote:Yay for technology!

I'd pay Guts Man to do yoga. I wanna see how that would turn out.


...Dr. Wily? Is that you?
No, I'm not, you flea-bitten numbskull! Now excuse me as I destroy that annoying bl—I mean, make some fruit punch. Yeah, fruit punch.

Get off my computer!
User avatar
BlueBlur62391
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1611
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:42 am

Re: What if Mega Man characters were real?

Postby Blaster » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:27 am

It's weird to think if we lived in the Mega Man world, it would be our everyday reality so it wouldn't have as much appeal. We'd probably be all "what if we lived in Sonic's world? Now that would be way past cool."

Though I guess I'd probably actually watch the news instead of reading them. ♥Plum♥.
User avatar
Blaster
BumbleNewbie
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:57 pm

Re: What if Mega Man characters were real?

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:56 pm

Growing up with Mega Man has made the entire concept kind of surreal.

Back when the series began, it was in the far-flung year of 200X-- anything was possible! Maybe this could indeed be our future?

Then came the point as we went through the actual aughts, and... well, it generally didn't match up very much.

Now that it's 2014, the dawn of Mega Man is now basically a thing of the past in every way but someone actually making it happen at some future date. It's... kind of sad, almost sobering in a way, to go from a world that represented a future of limitless possibilities to it now definitely being an alternate world of years past.

Granted, there's still Mega Man X in 21XX, and none of us are likely to see that day, but it being built upon everything from a time that's passed... it kind of changes things.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
User avatar
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite
 
Posts: 10987
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: Balloon Fight Arena

Re: What if Mega Man characters were real?

Postby BlueBlur62391 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:15 pm

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:Growing up with Mega Man has made the entire concept kind of surreal.

Back when the series began, it was in the far-flung year of 200X-- anything was possible! Maybe this could indeed be our future?

Then came the point as we went through the actual aughts, and... well, it generally didn't match up very much.

Now that it's 2014, the dawn of Mega Man is now basically a thing of the past in every way but someone actually making it happen at some future date. It's... kind of sad, almost sobering in a way, to go from a world that represented a future of limitless possibilities to it now definitely being an alternate world of years past.

Granted, there's still Mega Man X in 21XX, and none of us are likely to see that day, but it being built upon everything from a time that's passed... it kind of changes things.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Well, will seeing this little guy raise your spirits?

Spoiler: show
He's done stand-up, too!
User avatar
BlueBlur62391
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1611
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:42 am

Re: What if Mega Man characters were real?

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:12 pm

Wow, that's pretty awesome. Doesn't really change the Mega Man world thing, but still pretty nift.

Spoiler: show
Hmm, "NAO"? He should say "Oh, you didn't know? You better call somebodyyyyyyyyy!!!"


--LBD "Nytetrayn"
User avatar
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite
 
Posts: 10987
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: Balloon Fight Arena

Re: What if Mega Man characters were real?

Postby 009* » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:53 am

Well, if the characters were real:

Spoiler: show
Dr. Light would've built a GPS device and transmitter into Blues so he can track him down, put him in sleep mode for pickup, and fix him by now. Morals or not, Blues ran off with a functioning energy weapon; Dr. Light would be insane to let that run loose and endanger innocent people.
Dr. Wily would've been executed following his first or second attack. Given what he's done by simply reprogramming existing robots, out of jealousy mind you, there wouldn't be trials or anything. This means no Roboenza, no Zero, and no series of horrific wars that ultimately wiped out humanity.
009*
BumbleKnight
 
Posts: 800
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Re: What if Mega Man characters were real?

Postby BlueBlur62391 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:07 am

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:Wow, that's pretty awesome. Doesn't really change the Mega Man world thing, but still pretty nift.

Spoiler: show
Hmm, "NAO"? He should say "Oh, you didn't know? You better call somebodyyyyyyyyy!!!"


--LBD "Nytetrayn"


Spoiler: show
Sneak him into the next live stream and make him play Mega Man games.
User avatar
BlueBlur62391
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1611
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:42 am

Re: What if Mega Man characters were real?

Postby Sonicpolo » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:09 pm

I've have Splash Woman give me swimming lessons. Also I've go wig shopping with Flash Man. Me and Crash Man will hang out forever.

That's all.
User avatar
Sonicpolo
BumbleCitizen
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:58 pm
Location: East Blue

Re: What if Mega Man characters were real?

Postby BlueBlur62391 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:10 am

Sonicpolo23 wrote:I've have Splash Woman give me swimming lessons. Also I've go wig shopping with Flash Man. Me and Crash Man will hang out forever.

That's all.
Good! You're really giving them a hand! Both vise-versa, figuratively, and maybe literally, respectively.

I'd tell Dr. Wily that my cousin said he rhymes with "heinie." And then I'd hire Proto Man to be my bodyguard for when Bass gets sent out to hurt me.
User avatar
BlueBlur62391
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1611
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:42 am

PreviousNext

Return to For Everlasting Peace!



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest