Will Archie ever cover the other megaman games?

Forum devoted to Mega Man by Archie Comics.

Re: Will Archie ever cover the other megaman games?

Postby The Bored » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:11 pm

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:Here's the start of the Japanese version of the game, if you'd like to compare.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

It's actually kind of funny how over the top that is
The Bored
BumbleNoble

Postby behellmorph » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:38 pm

To be honest I am not familiar with the over lines of Mega Man games. My contact with the franchise is just the comics. X a tad but not much.

But if any over adaptations are like Blackout with Super Rockman Adventure...HECK YES ADAPT THEM ALL!!!

Blackout is amazing, the best arc Mega Man so far. Every issue that was part of it has been so much fun and Blackout had gotten me to love the MM2 Robot Masters.
behellmorph
BumbleCitizen

Postby diamonddeath » Tue May 27, 2014 5:33 pm

I recently came across this article on the Mega Man Wiki: http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Otoranger I especially love the two new designs/creations- Right Great and Wily Machine 25. Anybody think we'll ever see these down the line? I hope we do.
diamonddeath
BumbleNoble

Postby Mavrickindigo » Wed May 28, 2014 7:43 am

diamonddeath wrote:I recently came across this article on the Mega Man Wiki: http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Otoranger I especially love the two new designs/creations- Right Great and Wily Machine 25. Anybody think we'll ever see these down the line? I hope we do.

Big Dai Capcom better be the final boss. There's no way anyone would want to play as that thing, for obvious reasons.
Mavrickindigo
BumbleCult

Previous

Return to For Everlasting Peace!