Game Theory: Who is Mega Man's TRUE Villain?

Forum devoted to Mega Man by Archie Comics.

Re: Game Theory: Who is Mega Man's TRUE Villain?

Postby ReifuTD » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:13 am

El Veinte wrote:Valid nitpicks aside, all this theory is really boils down to is that Dr. Light was naive to the point of carelessness in the classic series.... @#$%, that's practically canon already.

True, Narcissism could also be a factor. That's the reason I kinda don't like Light in the comics. He see's Rock as his son. In the games Light appears to live a humble life with robot family. In the comics Light offent has Rock make celebrity apprentices. Take Justin Bieber for example who became famous at 13. Imagine how awful it would be if people allowed a city to be named after him at the age of 14.

On a side note, The comic needs a scene were a bunch of Tweens fan girling over Rock :(hearty laughter):
ReifuTD
BumbleCult

Postby SonicSoul » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:26 am

I still somehow missed a part where Light has become narcissistic enough to parade Rock around as a celebrity. :?

If anything, he has been proud of his son. Plus, it wasn't even his idea to have the city named after him. It was just another way to increase the mayor' approval polls.
SonicSoul
BumbleClan

Postby ReifuTD » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:44 am

SonicSoul wrote:I still somehow missed a part where Light has become narcissistic enough to parade Rock around as a celebrity. :?

If anything, he has been proud of his son. Plus, it wasn't even his idea to have the city named after him. It was just another way to increase the mayor' approval polls.

The thing is, Light allows this to happen. Light could very well tell the mayor "No, you can't name the city after my son." and the mayor would not have been able to name the city after Mega Man.
ReifuTD
BumbleCult

Postby SonicSoul » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:46 am

I still think you're overthinking it, is all.
SonicSoul
BumbleClan

Postby akessel92 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:17 pm

If you think it even further. Light and dr. Cain were responsible for the events megaman x .
akessel92
BumbleNoble

Postby SonicSoul » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:13 am

Albeit still unintentional and hardly considered villainous.

And don't forget to include Wily since he did create a robot infused with the Maverick virus that would eventually infect Sigma.
SonicSoul
BumbleClan

Postby akessel92 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:37 pm

of course how could I forget.
akessel92
BumbleNoble

Previous

Return to For Everlasting Peace!