MM#30 - Spoilers & Discussion

Forum devoted to Mega Man by Archie Comics.

Re: MM#30 - Spoilers & Discussion

Postby ClareSilver47 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:09 pm

Anyhow, I was finally able to read the issue, but I'll admit that it felt rather lack luster. I'd have to read the rest of the arc before I can judge this particular portion
ClareSilver47
BumbleNoble

Postby Zack_GLC » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:52 pm

I liked the issue. But i was really hoping that something would happen to Cut-Man like the cover suggests. That cover is soooooo awesome. and it made it seem like something serious was going to happen. But Cut-Man was perfectly fine the whole time! Oh and yes i know that covers don't necessarily reflect the contents. I was just hoping that this one would.
Zack_GLC
BumbleNoble

Postby Astrobot7000 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Is it just me, or do the MM2 Robot Masters seem much weaker than they did before? I will post my full thoughts later, but I enjoyed the issue overall.
Astrobot7000
BumbleNoble

Postby FeroMcPigletron » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:37 pm

I know the new issue is out but I'm behind. Dunno if gets explained or not but why does Rock need to wait until daytime? They don't need to sleep to recharge. They can just chug E tankards. For sight, it won't matter if they're going underground.

I recall the game timing is its sunset or sunrise when Rock meets Gemini Man on the pyramid at the end of disc 2.

I've no problems with Quick vs Shadow. I always thought it was strange when Rock buried Quick in the start of disc 2, haha.

Wood Man being the one who talks sense first works with how he was portrayed in the comics (issue 9?). Yeah, I do remember him viciously beating up Rock in the game but here, it makes sense he'll want to make peace first.

What's with Needle Man's hat? Hehe
FeroMcPigletron
BumbleFan

Postby ReifuTD » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:55 pm

FeroMcPigletron wrote:I know the new issue is out but I'm behind. Dunno if gets explained or not but why does Rock need to wait until daytime? They don't need to sleep to recharge. They can just chug E tankards. For sight, it won't matter if they're going underground.

I think Robots in Mega Man's world can use the sun to charge them selves.
ReifuTD
BumbleCult

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Indeed.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Previous

Return to For Everlasting Peace!