Mega Man Board Game!

Forum devoted to Mega Man by Archie Comics.

Re: Mega Man Board Game!

Postby Illustrious Q » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:45 am

The Kickstater has entered its last five hours. If you want to pledge to the game, now's the time to do it. :)
User avatar
Illustrious Q
BumbleCult
 
Posts: 7989
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:33 am
Location: The Land of the Q

Re: Mega Man Board Game!

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Eet's ovah! Feeneeshed!

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
User avatar
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite
 
Posts: 10987
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: Balloon Fight Arena

Re: Mega Man Board Game!

Postby Illustrious Q » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:28 pm

So LBD, how much of the game did you get? :)
User avatar
Illustrious Q
BumbleCult
 
Posts: 7989
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:33 am
Location: The Land of the Q

Re: Mega Man Board Game!

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:47 pm

I don't have any of it, and between Christmas and waiting for some paychecks and other malarkey like that, I didn't really get to contribute. =(

All I could do was keep spreading the word...

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
User avatar
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite
 
Posts: 10987
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: Balloon Fight Arena

Re: Mega Man Board Game!

Postby Radz the Hedgehog » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:19 pm

I funded in the last two hours once I felt I was sure I was getting enough for my $145.
User avatar
Radz the Hedgehog
BumbleKnight
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:43 pm
Location: Hidden Palace

Re: Mega Man Board Game!

Postby El Veinte » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:54 am

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:I don't have any of it, and between Christmas and waiting for some paychecks and other malarkey like that, I didn't really get to contribute. =(


Shoot, I woulda upped to the Wily Castle pledge if I'd known that. I thought it might make a cool gift, but at the time I couldn't think of anyone I'd give it to, figuring everybody who cared would get their own anyway. But they'll probably provide some sample swag samples to MMN I imagine, for review purposes, right?

Coulda cared less about golden recolors, I'm just glad it reached Yellow Devil and that colored figures are a thing. Glad for 8 different Rock poses as well. I'm curious how the robot masters will play as protagonists and whether they'll gain some type of weapon advantages for different bosses.
El Veinte
BumbleFan
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:25 am

Re: Mega Man Board Game!

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:52 am

El Veinte wrote:
LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:I don't have any of it, and between Christmas and waiting for some paychecks and other malarkey like that, I didn't really get to contribute. =(


Shoot, I woulda upped to the Wily Castle pledge if I'd known that. I thought it might make a cool gift, but at the time I couldn't think of anyone I'd give it to, figuring everybody who cared would get their own anyway. But they'll probably provide some sample swag samples to MMN I imagine, for review purposes, right?


I'd love it if they did-- maybe do a livestream of the game or something? --but I think saying "probably" might be overstepping whatever bounds I may have.

Coulda cared less about golden recolors, I'm just glad it reached Yellow Devil and that colored figures are a thing. Glad for 8 different Rock poses as well. I'm curious how the robot masters will play as protagonists and whether they'll gain some type of weapon advantages for different bosses.


I'm happy all these little guys are finally getting immortalized in plastic, too.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
User avatar
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite
 
Posts: 10987
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: Balloon Fight Arena

Re: Mega Man Board Game!

Postby Illustrious Q » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:59 am

Aw, LBD. You could have let us know. We all know you're the biggest Mega Man fan on the planet. I'm sure something could have been worked out with one of us who pledged.

*sighs* Say la vi. (I don't care how it's spelt)

Now we'll never see you putting Ian in his place as your controlled Robot Master takes Ian out of the game. XD
User avatar
Illustrious Q
BumbleCult
 
Posts: 7989
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:33 am
Location: The Land of the Q

Re: Mega Man Board Game!

Postby lalalei2001 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:56 pm

I couldn't contribute either :(
lalalei2001
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1451
Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 6:04 pm

Re: Mega Man Board Game!

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Illustrious Q wrote:Aw, LBD. You could have let us know. We all know you're the biggest Mega Man fan on the planet. I'm sure something could have been worked out with one of us who pledged.

*sighs* Say la vi. (I don't care how it's spelt)

Now we'll never see you putting Ian in his place as your controlled Robot Master takes Ian out of the game. XD


Heh, I appreciate it, but if I angsted about all the stuff I can't afford online, we'd be here for a week. ;P Maybe more.

Heck, I'm still trying to get complete copies of Stunt Race FX and SimCity for SNES off eBay, and those only go around $20+ apiece. ;P

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
User avatar
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite
 
Posts: 10987
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: Balloon Fight Arena

Re: Mega Man Board Game!

Postby Mavrickindigo » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:56 pm

They're still accepting paypal pledges.
User avatar
Mavrickindigo
BumbleCult
 
Posts: 6309
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA

Previous

Return to For Everlasting Peace!



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

cron