Mega Man Board Game!

Forum devoted to Mega Man by Archie Comics.

Re: Mega Man Board Game!

Postby Illustrious Q » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:45 am

The Kickstater has entered its last five hours. If you want to pledge to the game, now's the time to do it. :)
Illustrious Q
BumbleCult

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Eet's ovah! Feeneeshed!

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Postby Illustrious Q » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:28 pm

So LBD, how much of the game did you get? :)
Illustrious Q
BumbleCult

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:47 pm

I don't have any of it, and between Christmas and waiting for some paychecks and other malarkey like that, I didn't really get to contribute. =(

All I could do was keep spreading the word...

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Postby Radz the Hedgehog » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:19 pm

I funded in the last two hours once I felt I was sure I was getting enough for my $145.
Radz the Hedgehog
BumbleKnight

Postby El Veinte » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:54 am

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:I don't have any of it, and between Christmas and waiting for some paychecks and other malarkey like that, I didn't really get to contribute. =(

Shoot, I woulda upped to the Wily Castle pledge if I'd known that. I thought it might make a cool gift, but at the time I couldn't think of anyone I'd give it to, figuring everybody who cared would get their own anyway. But they'll probably provide some sample swag samples to MMN I imagine, for review purposes, right?

Coulda cared less about golden recolors, I'm just glad it reached Yellow Devil and that colored figures are a thing. Glad for 8 different Rock poses as well. I'm curious how the robot masters will play as protagonists and whether they'll gain some type of weapon advantages for different bosses.
El Veinte
BumbleFan

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:52 am

El Veinte wrote:
LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:I don't have any of it, and between Christmas and waiting for some paychecks and other malarkey like that, I didn't really get to contribute. =(

Shoot, I woulda upped to the Wily Castle pledge if I'd known that. I thought it might make a cool gift, but at the time I couldn't think of anyone I'd give it to, figuring everybody who cared would get their own anyway. But they'll probably provide some sample swag samples to MMN I imagine, for review purposes, right?

I'd love it if they did-- maybe do a livestream of the game or something? --but I think saying "probably" might be overstepping whatever bounds I may have.

Coulda cared less about golden recolors, I'm just glad it reached Yellow Devil and that colored figures are a thing. Glad for 8 different Rock poses as well. I'm curious how the robot masters will play as protagonists and whether they'll gain some type of weapon advantages for different bosses.

I'm happy all these little guys are finally getting immortalized in plastic, too.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Postby Illustrious Q » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:59 am

Aw, LBD. You could have let us know. We all know you're the biggest Mega Man fan on the planet. I'm sure something could have been worked out with one of us who pledged.

*sighs* Say la vi. (I don't care how it's spelt)

Now we'll never see you putting Ian in his place as your controlled Robot Master takes Ian out of the game. XD
Illustrious Q
BumbleCult

Postby lalalei2001 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:56 pm

I couldn't contribute either :(
lalalei2001
BumbleNoble

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Illustrious Q wrote:Aw, LBD. You could have let us know. We all know you're the biggest Mega Man fan on the planet. I'm sure something could have been worked out with one of us who pledged.

*sighs* Say la vi. (I don't care how it's spelt)

Now we'll never see you putting Ian in his place as your controlled Robot Master takes Ian out of the game. XD

Heh, I appreciate it, but if I angsted about all the stuff I can't afford online, we'd be here for a week. ;P Maybe more.

Heck, I'm still trying to get complete copies of Stunt Race FX and SimCity for SNES off eBay, and those only go around $20+ apiece. ;P

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Postby Mavrickindigo » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:56 pm

They're still accepting paypal pledges.
Mavrickindigo
BumbleCult

Previous

Return to For Everlasting Peace!