Keiji Inafune presents Mighty Number 9

Forum devoted to Mega Man by Archie Comics.

Re: Keiji Inafune presents Mighty Number 9

Postby lalalei2001 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:22 am

009* wrote:Wasn't there a demo or something that was supposed to be out by now?

The demo was also delayed, but is out for the PC via Steam. I don't think any other consoles have the demo.
lalalei2001
BumbleNoble

Postby Dejimon11 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:09 pm

lalalei2001 wrote:
009* wrote:Wasn't there a demo or something that was supposed to be out by now?

The demo was also delayed, but is out for the PC via Steam. I don't think any other consoles have the demo.

Oh yeah I forgot that they delayed the demo at one point as well. Man this game feels like it' a joke. I'm not against delays but it's how all this has been handled. I've said it before but they really should of been honest from the get go. The fact that they announced the latest delay 2 weeks before the game was going to come out(by that time it should be ready to be shipped) that shows that there is something wrong here. I'm honestly surprised that people are still defending the situation of this.
Dejimon11
BumbleNoble

Postby Illustrious Q » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:09 pm

I'm sure it will come out eventually. Looking forward to getting some multiplayer matches in before then.
Illustrious Q
BumbleCult

Postby 009* » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:03 pm

Illustrious Q wrote:I'm sure it will come out eventually. Looking forward to getting some multiplayer matches in before then.

Not gonna lie, I read that as "mulitplayer patches at first.

While I appreciate Inafune's devotion to giving us a finished game before release, I don't think people would object to a few issues on release if it meant actually getting the game. No wonder developers these days have started do this.
009*
BumbleKnight

Previous

Return to For Everlasting Peace!