Look, Son! Another Unoriginal Q&A!

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Look, Son! Another Unoriginal Q&A!

Postby Crimson Knight » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:09 pm

This has been a thing that I've always wanted to do but never did, and now that the forums are ending and Ask topics are now super duper BumbleKewl I guess, I figured I may as well give 'er a go.

So, yes. Ask me your questions, and I will probably answer them. Pr-probably. >.>
Crimson Knight
BumbleNoble

Re: Look, Son! Another Unoriginal Q&A!

Postby Specs64z » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:22 pm

Why do I feel obligated to ask at least one question in every single one of these?

Also, what is the super secret origin of your username?
Specs64z
BumbleFan

Postby Crimson Knight » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:14 pm

Specs64z wrote:Why do I feel obligated to ask at least one question in every single one of these?

Because you're a very curious person. But that's good! Um, so long as you aren't a cat, that is.

Then it could be deadly.

Specs64z wrote:Also, what is the super secret origin of your username?

*pulls up a rocking chair* Waaaaall...Long ago, it was my dream to join BumbleKing (my needs are simple). And, more specifically, to join and eventually become a BumbleKnight, because I was also obsessed with King Arthur and all the Knights of the Round Table at that time and thought it would be so cool to be a knight, even just one on a board about talking blue hedgehogs. I knew from the get-go that I wanted "Knight" to be a part of my username for this reason, but just "Knight" or even "The Knight" just sounded so boring and mundane. So I thought I would spice it up with an adjective, and what better adjectives are there than colors?

So like any good little 13 year old I decided to let Wikipedia be a doll and make these hard life decisions for me. I started going through a list of colors and came upon "Crimson", and I thought "That sounds cool! Plus, red is my favorite color and it kind of references the armor worn by Sir Parsifal (Percival)." Perfection in a can.

Thus, I joined BK as Crimson Knight and have never been known as anything else. Except for Ms. Lyons that one time but ehhh...

TL;DR I like knights and I like red. :D
Crimson Knight
BumbleNoble

Postby FritzyBeat » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:30 pm

Crimson Knight wrote:
Specs64z wrote:Why do I feel obligated to ask at least one question in every single one of these?

Because you're a very curious person. But that's good! Um, so long as you aren't a cat, that is.

Then it could be deadly.

Specs64z wrote:Also, what is the super secret origin of your username?

*pulls up a rocking chair* Waaaaall...Long ago, it was my dream to join BumbleKing (my needs are simple). And, more specifically, to join and eventually become a BumbleKnight, because I was also obsessed with King Arthur and all the Knights of the Round Table at that time and thought it would be so cool to be a knight, even just one on a board about talking blue hedgehogs. I knew from the get-go that I wanted "Knight" to be a part of my username for this reason, but just "Knight" or even "The Knight" just sounded so boring and mundane. So I thought I would spice it up with an adjective, and what better adjectives are there than colors?

So like any good little 13 year old I decided to let Wikipedia be a doll and make these hard life decisions for me. I started going through a list of colors and came upon "Crimson", and I thought "That sounds cool! Plus, red is my favorite color and it kind of references the armor worn by Sir Parsifal (Percival)." Perfection in a can.

Thus, I joined BK as Crimson Knight and have never been known as anything else. Except for Ms. Lyons that one time but ehhh...

TL;DR I like knights and I like red. :D

That's actually a really cool story~ I always thought you name had SOMETHING to do with the BumbleKnight status, It was pretty much the first thing I noticed about you when I first joined the forum ;3 And I DO seem to recall you even making a post at some point about how you kinda wanted to stay a BumbleKnight even AFTER reaching BumbleNoble status XD

Cool to finally hear that story ;3 You will always be my favorite BumbleKnight, Crimson ouo
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Postby Crimson Knight » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:51 pm

FritzyBeat wrote:That's actually a really cool story~ I always thought you name had SOMETHING to do with the BumbleKnight status, It was pretty much the first thing I noticed about you when I first joined the forum ;3 And I DO seem to recall you even making a post at some point about how you kinda wanted to stay a BumbleKnight even AFTER reaching BumbleNoble status XD

Cool to finally hear that story ;3 You will always be my favorite BumbleKnight, Crimson ouo

Haha yeah, that does seem familiar. After I graduated from Knight to Noble I remember feeling like I'd kind of completed my dream, which is sort of awesome and a bummer at the same time. x] But I am forever a knight at heart! *unsheathes sword and strikes awesome battle stance*

Also, d'aaaw, dude, you're making me feel all warm and fuzzy. x3 Thank you! And you will always be my favorite Canadian with adorable dog avatars. ^u^
Crimson Knight
BumbleNoble

Postby FritzyBeat » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:04 pm

Crimson Knight wrote:
FritzyBeat wrote:That's actually a really cool story~ I always thought you name had SOMETHING to do with the BumbleKnight status, It was pretty much the first thing I noticed about you when I first joined the forum ;3 And I DO seem to recall you even making a post at some point about how you kinda wanted to stay a BumbleKnight even AFTER reaching BumbleNoble status XD

Haha yeah, that does seem familiar. After I graduated from Knight to Noble I remember feeling like I'd kind of completed my dream, which is sort of awesome and a bummer at the same time. x] But I am forever a knight at heart! *unsheathes sword and strikes awesome battle stance*

Also, d'aaaw, dude, you're making me feel all warm and fuzzy. x3 Thank you! And you will always be my favorite Canadian with adorable dog avatars. ^u^

Hehe, awww~ X3 Then my mission here on Bumbleking is complete. Adorable Canadian dog avatars for everyone! :D <3
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner