Ask JC Anything! Any Answer Possibly Guaranteed!

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Re: Ask JC Anything! Any Answer Possibly Guaranteed!

Postby Daluna13 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:39 pm

The Shadow Imperator wrote:Who is your favorite fictional character of all time, and why is it Waluigi?

#TeamWAAA!!!!
Daluna13
BumbleNoble

Postby The Shadow Imperator » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:02 pm

Daluna13 wrote:
The Shadow Imperator wrote:Who is your favorite fictional character of all time, and why is it Waluigi?

#TeamWAAA!!!!

The Shadow Imperator
BumbleFan

Postby The King of Shadows » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:42 pm

Have you seen Chef starring Jon Favreau?
The King of Shadows
BumbleKnight

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:40 pm

Monster Musume? Just Monster Musume?
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby The KKM » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:33 pm

Mac Tonite?
The KKM
BumbleClan

Postby Crimson Knight » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:44 pm

Have you ever watched Cyborg 009? If not, you need to, and if you did, I LOVE YOU.

And regardless of whether you watched it or not, who is the best character? (hint: There is only one correct answer here)

~Choose wisely~
Crimson Knight
BumbleNoble

Postby QuantamEdge » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm

Which country would you prefer most to rule?
QuantamEdge
BumbleKnight

Postby theJcfreak » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:30 pm

Specs64z wrote:If you had to murder everything, what would be your weapon of choice?

The Shadow Imperator wrote:Who is your favorite fictional character of all time

Gosh that's a hard question, we have to take into account what makes a character my favorite. Whether they're well-designed or well-written or some amazing combination of both that provides a memorable experience and

why is it Waluigi?

NO SCREW YOU IT'S NOT WALUIGI TIME

The King of Shadows wrote:Have you seen Chef starring Jon Favreau?

Can't say I've ever heard of it.

SonicBlueRanger wrote:Monster Musume? Just Monster Musume?

GIMMIE THE SPIDER

I NEED THE SPIDER

The KKM wrote:Mac Tonite?

Crimson Knight wrote:Have you ever watched Cyborg 009? If not, you need to, and if you did, I LOVE YOU.

And regardless of whether you watched it or not, who is the best character? (hint: There is only one correct answer here)

~Choose wisely~

I haven't actually, despite it being on my backlog of anime to watch. Oddly enough I've seen some of 009-1, though I hear the two aren't very similar at all. As for favorite character, I really don't know any of the characters in the anime aside from the titular hero, so I'll just assume that your guy is the professor character since all those classic shonen shows had the same base design for the professor character.

QuantamEdge wrote:Which country would you prefer most to rule?

AMERICA THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Postby The KKM » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:46 pm

whoa there milo this is a christian imageboard

How hype are you for Mighty No. 9?
The KKM
BumbleClan

Postby theJcfreak » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:30 pm

The KKM wrote:How hype are you for Mighty No. 9?

I'm hype for the smorgasbord of reactions though for when the game does eventually get released. It's gonna be glorious.
theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Postby Crimson Knight » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:00 pm

theJcfreak wrote:I haven't actually, despite it being on my backlog of anime to watch. Oddly enough I've seen some of 009-1, though I hear the two aren't very similar at all. As for favorite character, I really don't know any of the characters in the anime aside from the titular hero, so I'll just assume that your guy is the professor character since all those classic shonen shows had the same base design for the professor character.

Nahhhh, my guy is this guy.

His nose is not nearly bulbous enough to be the Professor's. (I've never seen 009-1, though I've been considering checking it out. If you ever do get around to C:009, I hope you enjoy it. ^^)

Okay that's probably enough spamming your Ask with my obsession. xP So I'll just go with a different obsession and ask what's your favorite candy? ;B
Crimson Knight
BumbleNoble

Postby Spin » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:25 pm

Does the legacy of Rainbow Barf die with Bumbleking?
Spin
BumbleClan

Postby NiTROACTiVE » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:35 pm

theJcfreak wrote:
NiTROACTiVE wrote:Or what about any of the Rollercoaster Tycoon games? If you played one of those tycoon games, then did you build any roller coaster you were really proud of?

Oh man, I've played all three of the main series. I've loved Rollercoaster Tycoon since I was a kid! I think my favorite is the second one with all the different six flags parks and crazy amount of scenarios. The third one had the cool coaster cam feature, but I honestly didn't enjoy that game as much as RCT1 and RCT2. The first two games just have a nice chill, comfy feel to them that the third couldn't capture. Maybe it's the graphics on those early games, maybe it's the calming ride music, maybe it's the old-school isometric view... whatever it is, the first two are really nice games I still play every now and then to unwind after a stressful day.

Unfortunately I'm not creative enough to build any rollercoasters that I'm proud enough to save or remember! I will say that the coaster customization options are absolutely phenomenal in Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 I think. Lots of different coasters to choose from and there's some pretty wild stuff that can be built.

Thanks for the questions Nitro!

You're welcome, but on the topic of the RCT series, I forgot to ask one thing. Did you play any of the expansion packs for the three games?

Also, I want to ask this as well. What manga is that avatar of yours from?
NiTROACTiVE
BumbleClan

Postby theJcfreak » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:36 pm

Crimson Knight wrote:So I'll just go with a different obsession and ask what's your favorite candy? ;B

These little guys. I can buy bags of them and just drown in their gooey jolly sweetness.

Spin wrote:Does the legacy of Rainbow Barf die with Bumbleking?

THE GUY'S ALREADY GOT KIDS TIME FOR HIM TO REST NOW

NiTROACTiVE wrote:You're welcome, but on the topic of the RCT series, I forgot to ask one thing. Did you play any of the expansion packs for the three games?

Also, I want to ask this as well. What manga is that avatar of yours from?

Yep, I think I've played all the expansion packs for the games. My favorite for RCT3 was the Soaked! expansion, since pools added a bit of diversity to the whole thing. Wild! was okay, but not nearly as fun as just playing Zoo Tycoon (a game I recommend if you like RCT). Wacky Worlds and Time Twister were both really fun for RCT2.

As for my avatar, it's from Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou or Everyday Life with Monster Girls. The character is Ms. Smith. It's a series I highly recommend to check out!
theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Postby ShadowBat20 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:54 am

theJcfreak wrote:Ask me anything about myself! Ask me anything about yourself! Ask me anything about anything! Let's have some fun and liven up the forums a bit for the last few days before we all drown.

What's my favorite color? :P

Seriously, though, here's a question: Have you watched One Punch Man at all? And if so, is it any good?
ShadowBat20
BumbleClan

PreviousNext

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner