Ask JC Anything! Any Answer Possibly Guaranteed!

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Re: Ask JC Anything! Any Answer Possibly Guaranteed!

Postby The KKM » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:04 pm

Who's a silly pony?
The KKM
BumbleClan

Postby Peircefer » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:52 pm

Would you believe that this thread made me decide to actually post instead of just stalk the forum like I've occasionally been doing since I saw Ian's facebook post about this place being closed?

Is there such thing as not enough Omochao?

Is it possible that maybe I've matured and no longer care about that little bugger any more and just mentioned him for nostalgia's sake?

How's life?

Didja miss me? (If no, that's fine. :P )

What made you decide to do this thread? Was it a strange sense of nostalgia for that original thread that played off Ask Ian and subsequently went haywire?

Am I annoying you?

How can you best answer this question?

Well, that was fun. Back to lurking until the ship has sunk.
Peircefer
BumbleClan

Postby theJcfreak » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:32 pm

ShadowBat20 wrote:What's my favorite color? :P

Koozebanian Spooble.

Seriously, though, here's a question: Have you watched One Punch Man at all? And if so, is it any good?

Vin Diesel's character was my fave yo

But yeah, saw all of One Punch Man including the OVA. I really loved it, the show has a nice, unique sense of humor and pacing. The animation was also pretty top notch and those fight scenes were downright spectacular. I'll need to read the manga sometime.

The KKM wrote:Who's a silly pony?

APOLJECK
P
O
L
J
E
C
K

Peircefer wrote:Would you believe that this thread made me decide to actually post instead of just stalk the forum like I've occasionally been doing since I saw Ian's facebook post about this place being closed?

OH NO HE'S BACK

RUN

But anyway, shucks man, you're making me feel all gooey inside. Thanks for popping in just for lil' ol me.

Is there such thing as not enough Omochao?

Is it possible that maybe I've matured and no longer care about that little bugger any more and just mentioned him for nostalgia's sake?

How's life?

Not bad actually. Started a new job recently and it's physically intense stuff but I'm earning more money than ever. Hopefully I can save it up and not spend it all on nisekoi dakimakuras manga.

Didja miss me? (If no, that's fine. :P )

I have wondered where you disappeared to sometimes. But it's alright, I think most of the old guard abandoned the forum quite some time ago. I'm one of the only ones left.

;_;

What made you decide to do this thread? Was it a strange sense of nostalgia for that original thread that played off Ask Ian and subsequently went haywire?

Ahaha, half that admittedly. I mainly made the Q&A this time around to play off the latest Ask Ian. Ian and Lea both made Q&A threads to send the forum off and I wanted to do a sort of winkwink parody Q&A of my own.

Which in turn spawned like five or six Q&As where everyone else wants to banter and have fun so yeah, it's actually a lot like the old days. :v

Am I annoying you?

Nah mate, I'm not easily annoyed.

How can you best answer this question?

Well, that was fun. Back to lurking until the ship has sunk.

Come back any time man we'll have some fun

theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Postby The KKM » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:30 pm

Your daddy gave you good advice.
The KKM
BumbleClan

Postby theJcfreak » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:21 pm

The KKM wrote:Your daddy gave you good advice.

He taught me to proud of it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Postby CaleTheCat » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:51 pm

Why don't you ask me anythng?

I won't bite...

...much.

--Fumo!!
CaleTheCat
BumbleClan

Postby TheFatPanda » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:04 pm

Which other religion outside of Christianity would you say your the most fascinated with?
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen

Postby theJcfreak » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:54 pm

CaleTheCat wrote:Why don't you ask me anythng?

I won't bite...

...much.

--Fumo!!

Yeah, but I bite and I'm worried I might infect you.

TheFatPanda wrote:Which other religion outside of Christianity would you say your the most fascinated with?

Catholicism. Ever since visiting some Catholic churches and the Cristo Rei in Portugal, I've been curious about the religion. If I can find a church around here, I wouldn't mind attending mass once or twice to see what it's like.

Or if you're a heretic who equates Catholicism with Christianity, I'd have to say some of the far eastern religions. I don't know too much about the various branches of Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhism, etc. and it's something I've always wanted to learn more about. You get out in those far-flung corners of the world that's away from 'modern civilization' and you have some really interesting mixes of old folk religious beliefs and superstitions with more modern teachings. It's like here in my area of the US where you have some Baptist or Pentecostal churches out in the middle of nowhere where they teach faith in God by handing people snakes and saying, "Hey, if you believe that God will protect you from this snake, it won't bite you," and lots of crazy stuff like that. I love studying about the equivalents of that sort of thing around the world.

Also Hinduism's pretty cool because they have the best pantheon of gods hands down.
theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Postby TheFatPanda » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:14 pm

...that's the second time today I've been called a heretic (the other instance for a non-religious reason I honestly don't understand) P;
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen

Postby NiTROACTiVE » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:36 pm

theJcfreak wrote:Image

Before the forum closes, I have to ask something regarding this image from the top of the first page of this thread. Is that also from Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou (A.K.A. Everyday Life with Monster Girls)? Or is it from some other manga?
NiTROACTiVE
BumbleClan

Postby The King of Shadows » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:07 pm

NiTROACTiVE wrote:
theJcfreak wrote:Image

Before the forum closes, I have to ask something regarding this image from the top of the first page of this thread. Is that also from Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou (A.K.A. Everyday Life with Monster Girls)? Or is it from some other manga?

It's HunterXHunter.
Plz dont ban me JC
The King of Shadows
BumbleKnight

Postby theJcfreak » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:19 pm

NiTROACTiVE wrote:
theJcfreak wrote:*image*

Nah, it's from Hunterx-

The King of Shadows wrote:It's HunterXHunter.
Plz dont ban me JC

theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Previous

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner