Ask JC Anything! Any Answer Possibly Guaranteed!

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Ask JC Anything! Any Answer Possibly Guaranteed!

Postby theJcfreak » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:24 pm

Hi, I'm theJcfreak, I like being a terrible nerd and I haven't actually contributed anything to the Sonic comic! I think the most I got in the book was a fan letter a couple years back and I can't even remember what issue that was. I've barely even got any cred in the fan scene, aside from a script for StC-O that probably won't get seen for a couple more years and some old fanfics better left forgotten. I suppose if nothing else I've managed to stick around here and be a thorn in everyone's side long enough to reach moderator status.

SO WHO'S READY TO ASK ME SOME QUESTIONS??

Ask me anything about myself! Ask me anything about yourself! Ask me anything about anything! Let's have some fun and liven up the forums a bit for the last few days before we all drown.

I can't guarantee I'll reply to all three of your questions do to my crazy work schedule but boy howdy will I try. I can't guarantee my replies will be worth anything though, as I'll likely just spam memes and completely original do not steal jokes from 2007.

LET'S GO THEN START ASKING
theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Re: Ask JC Anything! Any Answer Possibly Guaranteed!

Postby Spin » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:21 am

If BumbleKing as a whole was a deserted island, and there was no food or a way to escape in the near future. Who would you eat first to survive?
Spin
BumbleClan

Postby theJcfreak » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:30 am

Spin wrote:If BumbleKing as a whole was a deserted island, and there was no food or a way to escape in the near future. Who would you eat first to survive?

Hmm, a difficult question to approach. Because if I'm marooned with the entirety of BKC, then I have a whole range of types to choose from, so I wouldn't necessarily have to eat the most nutritious first. Everyone knows babies are usually the most nutritious due to retaining most of of their ethereal energy before school and government saps it out of them in their later age.

I mean, look at that fine, healthy baby. Despite the meal looking rather small, it's actually quite filling and can easily keep that couple fed for quite some time. But still, in this scenario, I'm getting the entirety of BKC to choose from. I suppose for a first meal I would have to be fighting with others for the scraps of food left, which means I would avoid trying for the tough guys first. Shoot, I might even work together with them to hunt down the weaker meals.

However, with some simple deduction skills, we can realize that many of the 'weaker' meals are actually the most nutritious, due to retaining more of their ethereal energy. This may be either due to the fact that they're younger than the others here or they have retained their childlike ethereal energy well into their adulthood. The trick would be to send the tough guys scurrying off after some other weaker and less filling prey, while I try to corral the more energetic and ethereal of the bunch.

So in the end, I would probably try to eat Dub first. He's easily distracted by drawings of ducks and cartoon hedgehogs, so I think he could probably be captured fairly quickly. He's filled with enough energy to keep me well-fed for at least a week and his fighting skills are relatively meager, if he has any at all. I'm not sure how he would taste, but taste frankly doesn't matter as much as survival.

Hope that answers your question Spin!
theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Postby NiTROACTiVE » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:02 am

Did you ever play any classic FPS games such as Doom, Doom II, Final Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, Spear of Destiny?

Or what about any of the Rollercoaster Tycoon games? If you played one of those tycoon games, then did you build any roller coaster you were really proud of?
NiTROACTiVE
BumbleClan

Postby theJcfreak » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:13 am

NiTROACTiVE wrote:Did you ever play any classic FPS games such as Doom, Doom II, Final Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, Spear of Destiny?

Out of these I've only played the original Wolfenstein 3D, which is super fun but something I also find really hard. I'm not too good at these sorts of games I'm afraid, so I only play it in little spurts every now and then to enjoy some early classics. I would love to play Doom sometime too, though I don't think I own it. Oh, and I've also played the Wolfenstein clone, Super 3D Noah's Ark if that counts. That's a weird little game.

Or what about any of the Rollercoaster Tycoon games? If you played one of those tycoon games, then did you build any roller coaster you were really proud of?

Oh man, I've played all three of the main series. I've loved Rollercoaster Tycoon since I was a kid! I think my favorite is the second one with all the different six flags parks and crazy amount of scenarios. The third one had the cool coaster cam feature, but I honestly didn't enjoy that game as much as RCT1 and RCT2. The first two games just have a nice chill, comfy feel to them that the third couldn't capture. Maybe it's the graphics on those early games, maybe it's the calming ride music, maybe it's the old-school isometric view... whatever it is, the first two are really nice games I still play every now and then to unwind after a stressful day.

Unfortunately I'm not creative enough to build any rollercoasters that I'm proud enough to save or remember! I will say that the coaster customization options are absolutely phenomenal in Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 I think. Lots of different coasters to choose from and there's some pretty wild stuff that can be built.

Thanks for the questions Nitro!
theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Postby The KKM » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:21 pm

WHERE'S THE EVA 3.0 REVIEW YOU DUCK
The KKM
BumbleClan

Postby Dimzjak » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:05 pm

Would you rather have nightmares every night for the rest of your life, or experience exclusively positive dreams only to realize, upon waking, that real life is the nightmare?
Dimzjak
BumbleNoble

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:18 pm

Of all the dudes on here who's the coolest dude you know who goes by the initials SBR?
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby theJcfreak » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:24 pm

The KKM wrote:WHERE'S THE EVA 3.0 REVIEW YOU DUCK

Hold your cod Barbossa, it's coming right after my Eva 2.0 review

Spoiler: show
NEVER EVER

I've got such a backlog of scripts, stories, reviews, etc, it's honestly a wonder I ever manage to finish any of them. I will get to it though, I swear.

Dimzjak wrote:Would you rather have nightmares every night for the rest of your life, or experience exclusively positive dreams only to realize, upon waking, that real life is the nightmare?

Considering I already have the latter, let's try switching it up and go with nightmares every night. I could go for some nice horror.

Though I did have a nice dream the other night where I painted my nails bright pink and they actually looked really nice and everyone was complementing them. Not sure which one to file that dream under.

SonicBlueRanger wrote:Of all the dudes on here who's the coolest dude you know who goes by the initials SBR?

SBR... SBR... hmm. Trying to think. SBR. SBR? Sonic... Blue... Ra... ke? Hmm. Doesn't seem right. That guy's not very cool. I guess I'll have to go with you since I can't think of anyone else. :P
theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Postby Mordum » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:25 pm

Do you vape?

If not, why are you so insistent on being on the wrong side of history?
Mordum
BumbleNoble

Postby theJcfreak » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:44 pm

Mordum wrote:Do you vape?

If not, why are you so insistent on being on the wrong side of history?

Why would I vape when there's so much better vices to have?

theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Postby CaleTheCat » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:35 pm

A question, huh... I'll try to think one.

This guy wants to ask you something, though:

--Fumo!!
CaleTheCat
BumbleClan

Postby theJcfreak » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:11 pm

CaleTheCat wrote:A question, huh... I'll try to think one.

This guy wants to ask you something, though:

--Fumo!!

OfcourseIdowhywouldyouevenaskthat

I had to cheat and source the image. While I can sound out kana and a handful of kanji phonetically, I'm barely able to put them together into words. Learning moonrunes is a terribly slow process for me.
theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Postby Specs64z » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:53 pm

If you had to murder everything, what would be your weapon of choice?
Specs64z
BumbleFan

Postby The Shadow Imperator » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:30 pm

Who is your favorite fictional character of all time, and why is it Waluigi?
The Shadow Imperator
BumbleFan

Next

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner