Alternative Super Forms.

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Alternative Super Forms.

Postby Mikail » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:27 pm

Since we saw Overclocked Nicole, I was starting to think of other variations of Super Forms we could see in the Sonic series. I believe the current SEGA mandate is that Blaze is the only female aloud to have a super form, but since Overclocked Nicole isn't technically a Super Form, there is no violation. My point is, I think it would be interesting to see more varied transformations that don't always rely on the Chaos Emeralds. That way, you can make for a grand spectacle while not tarnishing the tension of the action with "complete invulnerability"

So a few different forms that come to mind.

"Super" Sally: A sort of transformation Sally could achieve with the Deep Power Stones (should Ian ever choose to include those).

Ultra/Gaia Sonic: Suppose the bracelet Chip gave Sonic at the end of Unleashed wasn't just a trinket? What if it allowed Sonic to tap into the powers of Gaia in times of crisis. In Sonic Lost World, we learned the life energy of the planet can be harnessed and used as a power source, so maybe Sonic can tap into that power with the bracelet. Of course, he could only use it for so long before causing harm to the planet so there's a cost to it, which of course adds to the seriousness of having to rely on it for whatever reason.

Final Eclipse: In Sonic Colors, the final boss involved Sonic using all the wisps at the same time for a final color attack. So what if Eclipse the Darkling used all his Dark Arms at the same time? With nigh invulnerability, flight, lasers and sound cannons all at once, he'd be a force to be reckon with.

So those are all I got so far. You guys got any ideas?
Mikail
BumbleNoble

Re: Alternative Super Forms.

Postby Mordum » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:05 pm

A giant Big the Cat who's just called Really Big.
Mordum
BumbleNoble

Postby Mikail » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:25 pm

Mordum wrote:A giant Big the Cat who's just called Really Big.

I didn't think we'd find the best possible one so soon, but here it is.
Mikail
BumbleNoble

Postby FancyFool » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:33 am

I've come up with a few "alternate Super Forms", though most of them only make sense in the context of my Sonic fic that will never get finished so I hope these are acceptable

Arcana Amy- Basically, Amy becomes a powerful form of "Magical Girl Warrior" through the use of a "special" set of Tarot Cards that fills her with Arcane Energy, granting her the use of magic (or, in the case of my fic, boosting her innate magic to much higher levels). In this form, Amy gains the ability to levitate through the air, access to most forms of magic (such as firing off bolts of magic energy/fireballs, producing magic barriers, and even teleporting I guess), and above all her Piko-Piko Hammer gets a major upgrade (it can do this, for example https://youtu.be/6HvIB2xn438?t=4m22s)

Master Guardian Knuckles- I always found it strange that Knuckles is the Guardian of the Master Emerald yet he doesn't achieve a "Super Form" with it, instead using the Chaos/Super Emeralds to become Super/Hyper Knuckles (of course, both forms are now non-canon). So in this form, Knuckles taps into the immense power of the object he protects; increasing his already incredible strength tenfold, becoming more durable, and he gains abilities suitable for such a guardian (an empowered Thunder Arrow, for example). The drawback to this form, however, is that Knuckles has to be in relatively close proximity to the Master Emerald, so essentially this form is just a last resort in case he's up against a powerful foe who is closing in on the M.E. (would definitely save him the trouble of smashing it to pieces :(hearty laughter): )

Supreme/Light Cream and Chaos Guardian Cheese- I know what all of you are most likely thinking: "why are you giving Cream of all characters a Super Form!?" My answer: cause she's one of my faves and I feel like it :P Besides, we must remember that this isn't a "true" Super Form so it's not overwhelmingly powerful. Anyway, I still haven't come up with an exact method as to how Cream attains this form but it is definitely related to the Chao, specifically the Hero-aligned Chao, given their mystical properties. In this form, Cream is able to fly indefinitely (as in she doesn't tire out) and gains healing abilities (or, again, in the case of my fic her innate healing abilities are boosted), as well as the ability to produce barriers of light. As for Cheese, he transforms into a unique form of Chaos Chao temporarily (think of it as him "Mega Evolving") and not only does his "tackle of death" live up to its name (aided by a passive barrier of light) but he gains the ability to fire a beam of light that heals allies and damages foes. For reference, the reason why this form has two different names to it is because DA artist stylishGamer has used "Supreme Cream" as the name for her version of Cream's "Super Form" and is the first to do so (http://stylishgamer.deviantart.com/art/ ... -540252381), so in case I'm not allowed to use that name for my version of "Super Cream" then it can be called "Light Cream" instead.

Psi-an Silver- An alternative to Super Silver, Psi-an Silver is what happens when Silver's Psychokinesis is boosted to its maximum potential (method of transformation still unknown). I intended on giving him additional Psychic Powers in this form but since the only other psychic abilities Silver doesn't have are Telepathy and Elemental related, I think I'm just going to leave this form as simply a power boost instead. The name is an obvious pun that combines "Psi" and "Cyan", given that is the color of Silver's Psychokinesis (and so, of course, it's the color that Silver's fur changes to in this form) Before any of you try to correct me by saying that Silver's Psychokinesis glows "teal", I'll have you know that teal is a variation of cyan.

Aqua Marine- Yet another Super Form for a character that many would feel shouldn't have one and, just like with Cream, I don't care. Anyway, Aqua Marine is much like Psi-an Silver in that it is the result of her "Hydrokinesis" (I know it's not confirmed she has hydrokinesis but come on it makes sense) being boosted to its maximum potential. As Aqua Marine, Marine has a much better handle on her control over water and is not only able to change water between its three states (liquid, gas, and solid) but is also able to collect water in the air (or rip it from plants and organisms if need be :twisted: ). Debating on whether on not she can create tidal waves because while it would make sense it runs the risk of being too OP... Obviously, the name is based on the gem "aquamarine" though I did not come up with the name, it originally came from the person who submitted this headcanon on Tumblr (http://hedgecanons.tumblr.com/post/1043 ... -marine-is), which is also the inspiration for this form.
FancyFool
BumbleFan

Postby Mordum » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:45 pm

FancyFool wrote: The name is an obvious pun that combines "Psi" and "Cyan", given that is the color of Silver's Psychokinesis (and so, of course, it's the color that Silver's fur changes to in this form)

Also sounds like Saiyan, which is doubly appropriate.
Mordum
BumbleNoble

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner