Archie vs. Boom

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Archie vs. Boom

Postby Mikail » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:05 pm

Archie Sonic: Hey, I'm an Archie.

Boom Sonic: And I'm a Boom

Archie: I have the longest running video game based comic book in history.

Boom: I'm the latest spin off installment in the Sonic franchise.

Archie: I'm a Freedom Fighter protecting the world from Dr. Eggman's dictatorship

Boom: I'm a local hero protecting a single villaige from Eggman and the occaisonal cyborg snake.

Archie: I faced contraversy for being too alienated from the source material.

Boom: I faced controversy for having the single worse selling and critqiued Sonic game ever.

Archie: Well hey, you're still getting a new game. Who says SEGA's a bunch of quitters?

Boom: Maybe it's because my TV show's still getting killer ratings.

Archie: Well I'd say the run in the comics we gave you must've helped too.

Boom: Oh yeah. A total of 11 issues of half baked fourth wall jokes. Sure, thanks for the assist there hot shot.

Archie: Hey, 11 issues is better than nothing!

Boom: No you're right. Plus it's best that we stopped before we turned into a glorified soap opera.

Archie: Whoa!!! I thought we agreed not to talk about 'his' work!!!

Boom: Well it's certainly easier to do after you guys were strong-armed to erasing it all from existence. What a convienent excuse.

Archie: Well I bet you wish your PS2 era excuse of a game had that excuse. You think the internets gonna let that go away!?

Boom: Well I can guarentee you that one bad game wasn't responsible for dividing the fandom with stupid shipping wars!!!

Archie: Jerk!

Boom: Hack!

Archie and Boom: ASHENRNDFKLFJOAJFNWk!!!

Boom Eggman: .... Wanna team up and take over both worlds while they're distracted.

Archie Eggman: Sure! By the way, how do you keep such a nice upper body like that.

Boom Eggman: Egg whites.

(Don't know if anyone else has done this, but here you go.)
Mikail
BumbleNoble

Re: Archie vs. Boom

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:24 am

Archie Knuckles: I'm from Archie.

Boom Knuckles: And I'm from...Boom, right?

(Archie Knuckles punches Boom Knuckles in the face and instantly knocks him out)

Archie Knuckles: How's that for BOOM?
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby BlazeHeatnix » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:41 am

I thought this was going to be Archie vs. Boom the Disney comics publisher.
BlazeHeatnix
BumbleCitizen

Postby Azul » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:46 am

Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:Archie Knuckles: I'm from Archie.

Boom Knuckles: And I'm from...Boom, right?

(Archie Knuckles punches Boom Knuckles in the face and instantly knocks him out)

Archie Knuckles: How's that for BOOM?

*clapping intensifies*

Considering adding egg whites to my before and after workout meals.
Azul
BumbleKnight

Postby BlueBlur62391 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:19 pm

Archie Amy: Hi, I'm an Archie!

Boom Amy: And I'm from the Sonic Boom continuity.

Archie: So, are you still Sonic's one true love despite being in a different universe?

Boom: (shockingly gasps with her mouth closed, looks around cautiously to see if anybody else is near, and then turns back to her counterpart) You have a romantic interest in your Sonic too?

Archie: And he has one in me. He's just really subtle when it comes to love.

Boom: And...you aren't?

Archie: I don't need to be! (giggle)

Boom: Interesting facts...also...that dress is too much summer and way too much breeze.

Archie: Uh, w-well...I don't have to wrap around tape to keep my disgusting rags from falling off!

Boom: These aren't rags at all. You knew that, and you were just trying to give a cheap hasty comeback for superiority.

Archie: Your...your hammer isn't as cute as mine!

Boom: Please stop attempting to provoke me.

Archie: Do you have to use bigger words than me to make me look stupid?

Boom: They aren't that complex and I don't even intend to make you look obtuse!

Archie: You...you...why are you the smarter Amy!?

Boom: Amy, relax. You're smart in your own–

Archie: And you're more physically agile, more supportive, and you're–

Boom: Amy! I'm sorry for offending you. You're sweet, loveable and a great asset to the Freedom Fighters.

Archie: Really?

Boom: Yeah, and at the very least you're not as annoying as–

Sonic Heroes Amy: Sonic...where are you, Sonic? Marry me or I will battle your team and thus delay you from stopping Dr. Eggman from taking over the world...

Archie and Boom: THAT Amy.

EDIT: Sorry for writing Archie Amy out of character. This is embarrassing to realize.
Last edited by BlueBlur62391 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BlueBlur62391
BumbleNoble

Postby Azul » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:31 pm

You make Archie Amy sound more like Boom Knuckles. And technically, since the comics now integrate most of the games, Heroes Amy is basically Archie Amy at an earlier point in time.
Azul
BumbleKnight

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:22 pm

Archie Tails: I'm an Archie!

Boom Tails: and I'm a Boom!

Archie Tails: I'm a member of the freedom fighters.

Boom Tails: I'm a member of Team Sonic.

Archie Tails: I have several bi-planes!

Boom Tails: I have one...or two..but I mostly use one! & she's my FAVORITE! I LOVE MY BABY!!!

Archie Tails: uh....okay....

Boom Tails: W-what? I love my plane? Does that bother you?

Archie Tail: No, but, you kinda make it seem like you're IN LOVE with your plane.

Boom Tails: *sweats nervously*

Archie Tails: ...Oh my light gaia, you're dating your plane aren't you?

Boom Tails: NOTHING WILL EVER TEAR US APART! OUR LOVE IS STRONGER THAN ALL THE SONAMY SHIPPERS IN THE WORLD!!!

Archie & Boom Sonic(s) & Amy(s): WHAT?!?!?!?!

*Boom Tails jumps into his plane & flies off into the sunset*

Archie Tails: Okay...that was weird.

Boom Knuckles: HAHA! Tails loves his plane!
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan

Postby Mikail » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:19 pm

Archie Shadow: I'm an Archie.

Boom Shadow: And I'm Shadow the Hedgehog.

Archie: No, you're that inexplicable jerk voiced by Kirk Thorton pretending to be me.

Boom: No, YOU'RE that over-expressive crybaby who did everyone the displeasure of reminding them you were made by Aliens.

Archie: Well I'm sorry my writer was able to make the best out of my character origin as opposed to your writers who just flat out neglected it.

Boom: And was that the same writer who thought that you had gold chest hair, or the one who had the 'genius' idea of giving you an evil brother?

Archie: Oh you wanna talk cliche's when you were under mind control in Shattered Crystal?

Boom: Hey! You were put under mind control in your last story arc!

Archie: Yes, but that was due to my psychic connection to the Black Arms so it made sense. YOU got a fancy little tiara put on your head and became a puppet of a robot
snake.

Boom: At least I never got beat up by Knuckles!

Archie: Yeah, looking at YOUR Knuckles, that isn't really something to brag about. He's no exactly enlightening company.

Boom: Oh yeah? As opposed to the d-list OC's and rightfully forgotten SEGA characters you have to share panel-time with?

Archie: At least I'm getting panel-time. You on the other hand, better be praying for a miracle if you expect to get on that TV show.

Boom: They're biding their time darn it, it's gonna happen!

Archie: It's about as likely as Maria coming back to life.

Boom: DON'T YOU DARE JOKE ABOUT THAT!

Archie: Oh, please. I'm the ONLY one allowed to joke about that.
Mikail
BumbleNoble

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:13 pm

Marine: I'm an Archie!

Sticks: And I'm from the video game, comic book, and cartoon series known as Sonic Boom.

Marine: I don't know what all that's about.

Sticks: Of course you don't-you're a one-shot game character who hasn't been granted fourth wall awareness.

Marine: Yeah, well, how come you use boomerangs when you don't even have an Australian accent?

Sticks: Got me-frankly, your weird energy/water powers that all the fans get so excited about seem more appropriate for a crazy jungle girl than boomerangs wrapped in sports tape.

=====

And just for kicks.

Comedy Chimp: I'm a Boom!

Sergeant Simian: And I'm an Archie.

Comedy: ...didn't you get cut?

Simian: Better to be cut from a series due to legal issues than to have that series get cancelled.

Comedy: Ohhh snap! And I thought I was the comedian!

Simian: Really? I never would have gathered that from your totally obvious and improbable name.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby Spin » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:30 pm

Rotor: I'm an Archie.

Willy: And I'm a Boom.

Rotor: This can't be a coincidence.

Willy: I assure you. I had no clue another Sonic medium existed with a purple walrus.

Rotor: Even if you didn't, I've been around twenty years longer than you. My whole fam... My dad along with seemingly my whole race is purple.

Willy: Hahaha. And you are still just a kid. But that is quite the coincidence as my race is also all purple.

Rotor: That makes no sense! Someone on Boom had to steal the idea from my concept.

Willy: Good. I hope so.

Rotor: Wait what? You're glad?

Willy: Of course. Stealing ideas is just another step in villainy. It just makes me that much better of a villain.

Rotor: Willy, that's not evil per say. It just comes off as sad and pathetic.

Willy: Well, you would know.

Rotor: Hey. What is that suppose to mean?

Willy: You were prepared to let those fish people fend for themselves. And you were willing to steal. That's some pretty evil stuff, man.

Rotor: It was in the name of the greater good! Lives hang in the balance and we can't afford to wait around. I'm a Freedom Fighter! A good guy!

Willy: Well if you say so. If you get bored, you can always come join the Lightning Bolt Society. We could use a genius like you.

Rotor: -rolls eyes- Yeah, and we could go around and steal everyone's mail.

Willy: -gasp- That's a great idea! See, I knew you were evil.

Rotor: I. Am. Not. Evil.
Spin
BumbleClan

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:30 am

Fiona Fox: My name is Fiona Fox, and I'm an Archie-legal issues notwithstanding.

Li Moon: I am Li Moon, and I am also an Archie-though for unfathomable reasons I am likewise excluded from the comics.

Zooey: They call me Zooey, and I'm a Boom.

Fiona: I was the object of a crush from Tails, was briefly involved with Sonic, and then it came out that I only tried a relationship with him because I got involved with his evil twin Scourge, who I ended up going back to.

Li Moon: I met Tails on two occasions, and on the second one started to...like him, which he seemed to reciprocate.

Zooey: I'm apparently going to be the object of a crush from Tails in the next new episode of the Sonic Boom animated series.

Fiona: What is it with that kid and liking Fox girls who are like twice his age?

Li Moon: But I am not-

Fiona: Oh please-it took twelve years for the staff to decide that you were a Fox as opposed to a red panda thingy; still don't get how you have a Lion for a grandfather.

Zooey: I believe that my world's Tails is meant to be somewhat older than the one from your world.

Fiona: Yeah, and isn't he supposed to be in love with his plane? I thought the Tails of my world was weird for falling in love with a robot created in my likeness, but I guess at least he didn't originally know it was a machine! And the fact that he thought I would return his feelings because the robot was based on me? Its almost as stupid-though not as self-centered-as something the Tails from your reality would do!

Zooey: Well at least your robot clone had an excuse for being cold and heartless.

Fiona: ...

Li Moon: Would you like some mountain spring water for that burn?
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:11 pm

Purple Girls

Blaze: I'm an Archie.

Julie-Su: I'm a forcibly retired Archie.

Perci: And I'm a Boom.

Blaze: Why are we part of a group? I know comments have been made about similarities between you two, but I don't see how I fit.

Julie: Well, Perci here is apparently some kind of island protector in her series, and you're the Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.

Perci: You mean I WAS an island protector-now I'm apparently a screaming fangirl who can be cloned at leisure to create a crowd of screaming fangirls.

Julie: Well at least you weren't forcibly removed from the only Sonic media you ever appeared in because your character concept was ripped off.

Shade: Don't bring me into this.

Blaze: We weren't trying to.

Perci: And now it's three Archies to one Boom.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:13 pm

Viruses
Phage: Hi, I'm Phage, and I'm an Archie.

Nominatus: I am Nominatus, and I'm a Boom.

ADAM: I'm ADAM, and I'm a forcibly retired Archie.

Nominatus: Forcibly retired? Weren't you vaporized?

ADAM: They could have brought me back! They brought Shard back after 151 issues, why not me?

Phage: Yeah, but it probably wouldn't have been in that cool Turtle body since Tommy got killed with you.

Nominatus: I don't know what's sadder-getting killed because you couldn't control one of the most hated Archie characters either, or getting the axe along with everyone else who wasn't created by the current staff.

ADAM: Well, it beats getting defeated because you got worked up over "Rock, Donut, Thursday."

Phage: Indeed-shall I eat him now?

Nominatus: Wait, what?

ADAM: It's what you do, baby-bon appetite.

Phage: (grins)

Nominatus: *SCREAM*
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby Azul » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:21 pm

Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:Viruses
Phage: Hi, I'm Phage, and I'm an Archie.

Nominatus: I am Nominatus, and I'm a Boom.

ADAM: I'm ADAM, and I'm a forcibly retired Archie.

Nominatus: Forcibly retired? Weren't you vaporized?

ADAM: They could have brought me back! They brought Shard back after 151 issues, why not me?

Phage: Yeah, but it probably wouldn't have been in that cool Turtle body since Tommy got killed with you.

Nominatus: I don't know what's sadder-getting killed because you couldn't control one of the most hated Archie characters either, or getting the axe along with everyone else who wasn't created by the current staff.

ADAM: Well, it beats getting defeated because you got worked up over "Rock, Donut, Thursday."

Phage: Indeed-shall I eat him now?

Nominatus: Wait, what?

ADAM: It's what you do, baby-bon appetite.

Phage: (grins)

Nominatus: *SCREAM*

(hearty laughter). I didn't recall Nominatus being named on screen The more you know.
Azul
BumbleKnight

Postby FritzyBeat » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:57 pm

Didn't we do something like this years ago? XP I seem to recall a few posts from it being nominated for POAs ;P *shot*
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Next

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner