Hola!

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Re: Hola!

Postby Ryannumber1gamer » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:11 pm

That Dulcy redesign is amazing.
Ryannumber1gamer
BumbleNoble

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:02 am

Well...you certainly are full of surprises. This is the second rather interesting Dulcy design I've seen lately, and I must say that once again you've gone leaps and bounds in making a characters more likeable design wise.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby Drawloverlala » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:33 am

thank you! :mrgreen: i'm so you like my re-designs... its difficult sometimes modify a design trying to concerve the character's essencial feature...

i really appreciate the support :)
Drawloverlala
BumbleFan

Postby Yarcaz » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:04 pm

Wow I really Like those redesigns and artwork! I wouldn't mid at all if any of these redesigns ended up int he Archie comics one bit. I think it would improve upon the comic that has already been improved many times over and over again.
Yarcaz
BumbleFan

Postby StoryMaker » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:24 pm

Some seriously nice pictures - the Dulcy redesign is really cool ^u^ It's just...wow good job :D
StoryMaker
BumbleFan

Postby Drawloverlala » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:50 pm

thank you so much!

here! another Re-design i did just recently... is not finished... but i want to make a final version soon.. :mrgreen:

taaraaah!! Katella! from Adventures fo Sonic the Hedgehog!

tried to make her an eggmanish uniform... (even if i know she is just a bounty hunter)
i really like how her original legs and fit.. were not separated by any footwears.... i mean.. is only one piece

did she like to hunt any kind of criatures from the different galaxies isn't it..??

Wisps :shock:
Drawloverlala
BumbleFan

Postby StoryMaker » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:24 pm

Not too familiar with the original character, but it looks really cool.
StoryMaker
BumbleFan

Postby Drawloverlala » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:05 pm

thanks... i tried a second version... wich.. i'm not still sure about it...

may you help me? or you think its ok like this?
Drawloverlala
BumbleFan

Postby Unknown Tongue » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:55 pm

I may not be an artist but I do know what I like and I like your Katella. She looks less cave woman like and more future tech like.

I just wanted to say that I first saw your stuff over at Deviantart and I love your redesigns. You have a real talent and Archie should hire you. Living on the other side of the equator shouldn't be a hindrance anymore because there are loads of ways to communicate with people through long distances nowadays. One of the pluses of evolving technology.

I can't wait to see what else you have in mind for redesigns. They're just so bright and happy looking.
Unknown Tongue
BumbleNewbie

Postby Drawloverlala » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:44 pm

Unknown Tongue wrote:I may not be an artist but I do know what I like and I like your Katella. She looks less cave woman like and more future tech like.

I just wanted to say that I first saw your stuff over at Deviantart and I love your redesigns. You have a real talent and Archie should hire you. Living on the other side of the equator shouldn't be a hindrance anymore because there are loads of ways to communicate with people through long distances nowadays. One of the pluses of evolving technology.

I can't wait to see what else you have in mind for redesigns. They're just so bright and happy looking.

thank you very much! well still been a problem.. i'm amateur.. :) hehe but maybe someday i will become in professional

thank you very much! i really appreciate all the support.. :wink:
Drawloverlala
BumbleFan

Postby Drawloverlala » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:01 pm

these are one of my favourite re-designs..
from Tails Sky Patrol.. i think i've mentioned them in other forum..

Fockewulf and Bearenger

Spoiler: show

Carrotia

Wendy Witchcart

that is Wendy witchcart .
for her outfit... i wanted her to don't look repulsive ..
i wanted to make her look similar to this lady here http://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120528165852/nonciclopedia/images/thumb/9/9b/Laputa-Dola-in_assetto-da-combattimento.png/640px-Laputa-Dola-in_assetto-da-combattimento.png from Laputa castle in the Sky
and also like Zeniba from spirited away http://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?http://www.cornel1801.com/animated/Spirited-Away-2001/characters/Zeniba.jpg

i've actually played the game.. :

Fockewulf: the blue wolf he uses like a bike Air gear and he trows bombs- the most easy to beat..

Bearrenger: he flies in a rocket ship ---and trows bomb things --- if you get to hit him and suprass him you can have
the advantage...

Carrotia: you meet her in sky, unlike the others minions which are in on the ground
she trows homming Carrots and some blow kisses... (eww) :D
she is the faster of the trio... her moves are slow when you are not near.... but if you get close.. she starts to move
fast... DX its totally a pain....almost impossible to beat...

Wendy witchcart- if you manage to move foward her inmediately when she appears on the screen... you can beat her
but she also moves fast... .its funny to beat her... you can smash her in the very easy if you dont allow her to trow bombs to you...

as for her Villain scheme...
in the game manual says that she wanted to take an island.. and the one that refuse her.. will become a jewel..
Drawloverlala
BumbleFan

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:09 am

Drawloverlala wrote:these are one of my favourite re-designs..
from Tails Sky Patrol.. i think i've mentioned them in other forum..

Fockewulf and Bearenger

Carrotia

Wendy Witchcart

that is Wendy witchcart .
for her outfit... i wanted her to don't look repulsive ..
i wanted to make her look similar to this lady here http://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120528165852/nonciclopedia/images/thumb/9/9b/Laputa-Dola-in_assetto-da-combattimento.png/640px-Laputa-Dola-in_assetto-da-combattimento.png from Laputa castle in the Sky
and also like Zeniba from spirited away http://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?http://www.cornel1801.com/animated/Spirited-Away-2001/characters/Zeniba.jpg

i've actually played the game.. :

Fockewulf: the blue wolf he uses like a bike Air gear and he trows bombs- the most easy to beat..

Bearrenger: he flies in a rocket ship ---and trows bomb things --- if you get to hit him and suprass him you can have
the advantage...

Carrotia: you meet her in sky, unlike the others minions which are in on the ground
she trows homming Carrots and some blow kisses... (eww) :D
she is the faster of the trio... her moves are slow when you are not near.... but if you get close.. she starts to move
fast... DX its totally a pain....almost impossible to beat...

Wendy witchcart- if you manage to move foward her inmediately when she appears on the screen... you can beat her
but she also moves fast... .its funny to beat her... you can smash her in the very easy if you dont allow her to trow bombs to you...

as for her Villain scheme...
in the game manual says that she wanted to take an island.. and the one that refuse her.. will become a jewel..

My friend, I have looked at the work Archie has done previously with updating old Sega characters and imagined that they could do a splendid job with the Tails Sky Patrol crew...but your work here exceeds all expectations. These guys look like they could walk-or fly, or railroad-right into an issue of Sonic the Hedgehog or Sonic Universe and fit right in.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby Drawloverlala » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:35 pm

Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:My friend, I have looked at the work Archie has done previously with updating old Sega characters and imagined that they could do a splendid job with the Tails Sky Patrol crew...but your work here exceeds all expectations. These guys look like they could walk-or fly, or railroad-right into an issue of Sonic the Hedgehog or Sonic Universe and fit right in.

thank you very much! :mrgreen: you are so kind!
Drawloverlala
BumbleFan

Postby StoryMaker » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:20 pm

You did an impressive job with all of them. And I think Katella is really coming along!
StoryMaker
BumbleFan

Postby Drawloverlala » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:03 pm

thank you very much!

here i did Amy and Tekno.. from Sonic the Comic..(Fleetway for the most of people)

i think it contains an interesting story... but i feel kinda sad for the poor Sonic in that Comic.. i hope the things get well for him someday in that comic..
Drawloverlala
BumbleFan

PreviousNext

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner