The BKC Secret Santa Fic Exchange!

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Re: The BKC Secret Santa Fic Exchange!

Postby ZonicZoneCop » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:27 am

I love it JC! SurrealBrain, I'm very sorry, but your gift may be a day late! Please forgive me! I'll make it super special to apologize!!
ZonicZoneCop
BumbleCitizen

Postby Striker » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Merry Christmas Mobotropolis!

Spoiler: show
Welcome to the world of Mobius. This world has told many stories. Stories of heroes, stories of villains, and stories that just didn’t make sense. Today this world will share with us a story that takes place many years into the future. A story of what could be. Welcome to Amy 30 Years Later!
It was that time of year again. The time when everyone goes home and celebrates the defeat of the mad scientist known the world over as Doctor Eggman. This year however was different as a familiar face was returning from a 10 year world tour. She had been traveling the world to learn about the many different cultures and religions the world had to offer. She hadn’t been there when Shadow was dethroned or when he came back. She learned of them from the news. She wished she could’ve been there to help but it was too late now. But she gets to return and see them on the happiest day of the year.
“Please return to your seats and prepare for landing.” the pilot said over the intercom.
“Yes! I get to see them after so long!” exclaimed Amy.
As soon as the shuttle landed she grabbed her luggage and left the shuttleport. She hailed a cab as soon as she hit the streets. As soon as one stopped to pick her she immediately got in.
“Where to mi… Blimey is that you Miss Amy?” asked the cabbie.
“Oh! Hey Harry! How have you been?” questioned Amy.
“Mighty fine ma’am! Where to today?” asked Harry.
“Just to the castle please!” exclaimed Amy.
“Will do ma’am.” said Harry.
Along the way Amy and Harry talked. Amy told Harry all about her journey and Harry told Amy about the coup and when Shadow returned. She could hardly believe that the city had been destroyed. Everything looked like nothing had happened. As soon as they had reached the castle Amy thanked Harry for the ride and headed inside.
As soon as she had entered she noticed how festive the décor looked. She thought it was wonderful for the occasion. She asked a servant where the King and Queen were. She was told they were in the ballroom with the twins. Amy was surprised at the mention of twins. She ran to the ballroom as fast as she could. As soon as she entered she realized she had interrupted a dancing lesson. Everyone was staring at Amy for a long time before the silence was broken.
“Daddy! Who is that?” asked the young hedgehog.
“A-Amy!” exclaimed the King.
“Amy!” said the Queen.
“S-Sonic! S-Sally!” exclaimed Amy.
Everyone ran and embraced each other in a big hug. It had been so long since they had seen each other. They quickly broke the hug.
“Where have you been?” asked Sonic.
“Oh you know. Travelling the world and such.” said Amy.
“How come you’re back now?” asked Sally.
“My trip is done. I’ve found out all I can about the world.” said Amy.
“Wow. To think that you’ve actually come back.” said a mysterious voice.
Everyone turned around to see who had entered. Lo and behold it was Tails, Mina, and their kids. Amy was shocked to see him as she had always thought that he hated Sonic after what happened between them. She quickly ran and gave them a hug.
“What are the both of you doing here?” Amy asked.
“What? Can’t we visit some old friends for the happiest time of the year?” said Tails.
“But what about…” Amy started.
“Old history. We’ve made up now.” said Tails
“And Mina! How’s the band?” asked Amy.
“Great! Actually that’s another reason we’re here.” Mina said.
“What?” Amy said confused.
“We’re playing during the dance tonight.” Mina said.
While everyone was catching up the kids started playing. Everyone was enjoying the catch up. This truly was the greatest time of the year. Everyone was happy and enjoying themselves. If only the old gang was here. But they were off with their families. They would be there tonight for the dance however.
As it got later the dance got closer. Mina and her band started setting up and everyone else got ready to have some fun. Soon everyone had gathered and it was time for the dance. The Forget Me Knots played their usual stuff and everyone had fun.
Amy chatted with all of her old friends and had a good time. This was the most fun she had in years. The dance was ending soon however and Sonic didn’t know If Amy had a place to stay. He offered her a room in the palace. She accepted it.
As soon as everyone had left Sonic, Sally, Amy, and the twins went to their separate rooms. As Amy drifted off to sleep she thought that she hadn’t had this much fun in years. She was blessed to have such great friends.
And that my friends is simple one story from the world of Mobius. Many other stories are meant to be uncovered. Who knows, maybe you will be the one to uncover them. I hope you enjoyed this and Merry Christmas!
Striker
BumbleClan

Postby apprentice manta » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:00 am

Merry Christmas to thejcfreak. (Sorry if it's a couple minutes late, I wasn't able to log in for much of the day.)

Your story is over here on deviantart http://fav.me/d6zf5a1
It can also be read at https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9957868/1/Foolish-Heart if you prefer. Feel free to comment or fave in either location.
apprentice manta
BumbleNoble

Postby theJcfreak » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:27 am

Oh good gosh misspuar that is just too perfect of a story. Thank you so much for doing my crazy pairing, the story was a great read and really enjoyable. Merry Christmas! :D
theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Postby apprentice manta » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:14 am

I am so glad you enjoyed it, I had so much fun writing that!
apprentice manta
BumbleNoble

Postby Mobotropolis » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:04 am

Thank you, Striker. :P

And ... Merry Christmas Misspuar!

Originally, I was going to do something based on Worlds Collide but noticed I would've went way over the Word Limit. Might still post the artwork that was supposed to accompany it after the holiday.
Mobotropolis
BumbleNoble

Postby apprentice manta » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:17 pm

Thank you Mobotropolis. I love it, the ending is just too cute & Larry was adorable throughout.
apprentice manta
BumbleNoble

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:19 am

misspuar wrote:Thank you Mobotropolis. I love it, the ending is just too cute & Larry was adorable throughout.

I concur, Mobotropolis. Great story.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby Spin » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:19 am

Can't say you made this Secret Santa project easy on me, Striker. You didn't provide any information on your Sonic fancharacter, nor would I feel comfortable writing someone's fancharacter in this kind of situation. So I was left to choose between a manga I never read but know a little about or a series I watched years ago and am foggy on except that I remember disliking the turtle incarnation. So I decided just to wing it with the turtles. Without further ado, hope you enjoy.

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the sewer.

Leonardo and Raphael were decorating the tree not having to worry about stopping any evildoer.

Donatello was busy working hard in his lab.

Michelangelo came in however and was willing to collab.

Donatello politely gave a shake just about done with his science.

Michelangelo wanting to be helpful just grabbed vials in defiance.

He clumsily let the vials slip through his hands and fall to the floor.

Donatello's face quickly grew red as he let out a great angry roar.

Before he could finish his mid-sentence rant.

Michelangelo dashed out of the room fast and fell down on his knees in a pant.

Donatello rolled his eyes in frustration as he went back to his project.

Surprisingly leaving the green chemical mess in neglect.

The spilled chemicals began to wildly fizz and bubble.

It didn't take long before there was trouble.

The chemicals began to expand, morph and swiftly take shape.

Donatello noticed a monstrous gelatin creature and tried to escape.

What could be described as tentacles stretched out around him and took hold.

Donatello scientifically reasoned the creature might be some kind of mutated slime mold.

In the creature's tight grip, he shook away such thoughts and gave a loud scream.

His brothers burst in the lab together as a perfect synchronized team.

Leonardo tried slashing the beast with his katana blade.

When that didn't work, Michelangelo became a little afraid.

Raphael was unfazed with the result as he gave a bit of a cocky smirk and a war cry.

He threw from his hand with insane speed, one of his sai.

It sunk inside the body of the gelatin doing what seemed to be no harm.

Michelangelo decided to change tactics and put on some charm.

It didn't work as a new tentacle grew and Michelangelo was swatted away.

Reasoning that it couldn't be damaged. Donatello remembered about his newly developed coolant spray.

Donatello began to explain his wonderful genius idea he had just hatched.

After listening Leonardo and Raphael made for the closet as if they were dispatched.

That was usually where Donatello kept all the goodies he had a habit to create.

Michelangelo gave a tired sigh, he knew he was being played as the bait.

He jumped around with quick movements trying his best to lure and distract.

He was just hoping the monster didn't have a short attention span and make Donatello into a quick snack.

Leonardo and Rapheal opened the closet and found it piled up high with other disregarded junk.

Michelangelo continued to play decoy all the while feeling like his role in these plans was total bunk.

Leonardo and Raphael frantically searched through the items unable to find the one Donatello spoke of.

Michelangelo out of breathe and cornered decided to give the monster some last minute nunchucks love.

Swinging the nunchucks as fast and hard as he could muster.

It wasn't that effective as Michelangelo was feeling like his weapon might be losing some of it's luster.

After shifting through all sorts of tech doodads and doohickeys than someone would expect to find.

Leonardo spotted an item that looked like a squirt gun of some kind.

He carefully scanned over the device as it was described just as Donatello had said.

Picking it up, he looked over towards Michelangelo with a new look of dread.

Donatello and Michelangelo were slowly sinking into the monster's jelly body mass.

Leonardo ran towards the slime, pulled the trigger and out came an icy blast.

The beam hit dead center and solidified instantly soon after.

Only Donatello's head remained unfrozen and began a fit of nervous laughter.

The harden slime monster no longer functioned, it was nothing more than a brick.

Raphael came over smugly with his arms crossed and delivered a swift kick.

The solid frozen creature began to slowly form cracks and rapidly broke apart asunder.

Both Leonard and Raphael watched the spectacle full of awe and wonder.

Donatello fell to the ground as the impact came as somehow of a shock.

Michelangelo was however still trapped in a frozen ice block.

The creature now shattered, their Christmas Eve day back to the norm.

At least except for Michelangelo who still needed to be warm.

Michelangelo wrote the poem out on paper as he gave a sigh recalling yesterday's events. Today was Christmas, and the guys were out partying without him.

It took quite a bit of time to thaw him out. He could still feel some chilliness deep in his bones. When Master Splinter heard about how he created a monster which ran amok in Donnie's lab. His sensei and father figure promptly grounded him.

"Now I know how Rudolph feels. Except I can't play any turtle games." Michelangelo cursed. He was still given presents so it wasn't too bad. But he couldn't play with his new skateboard cooped up in his room. So he tried playing with a few of his other gifts, though quickly got bored. He thought writing the poem would help pass time, but it instead just made him feel worse.

He wished he could go outside and had thoughts about sneaking out. But didn't want to cause anymore trouble. At least not for the remaining few days they had left until New Years. He'd stay put and as he was starting to drift asleep from boredom.

Leonardo, Raphael, and Donatello suddenly entered his room. Michelangelo's eyes were glued to the pizza box in Raphael's hands.

"We brought you back some leftovers, be grateful." Raphael spoke harshly, handing off the pizza box to Michelangelo.

"Where did you get this?" Michelangelo asked while scarfing down the pizza slices, as he was trying to stuff his mouth with as much pizza goodness as he could.

"It was from April's party. She made it specially for us." Donatello explained.

"Wait. Shouldn't that still be going on now? Why are you here?" Michelangelo asked confused, taking this moment to swallow.

"Don't be stupid." Raphael growled under his breath.

"You don't honestly expect us to have fun at the party without you, do you?" Leonardo asked as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"You might sometimes be a pain, but you are still our brother." Donatello said with a faint smile.

"It was a dull anyways. I rather be here than at some lame party." Rapheal replied wrapping his arm around Michelangelo's head and giving him a noogie.

"Oh guys." Michelangelo said a little teary eyed and hugged all three of his brothers.
Last edited by Spin on Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spin
BumbleClan

Postby Striker » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:44 am

Spin wrote:Can't say you made this Secret Santa project easy on me, Striker. You didn't provide any information on your Sonic fancharacter, nor would I feel comfortable writing someone's fancharacter in this kind of situation. So I was left to choose between a manga I never read but know a little about or a series I watched years ago and am foggy on except that I remember disliking the turtle incarnation. So I decided just to wing it with the turtles. Without further ado, hope you enjoy.

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the sewer.

Leonardo and Raphael were decorating the tree not having to worry about stopping any evildoer.

Donatello was busy working hard in his lab.

Michelangelo came in however and was willing to collab.

Donatello politely gave a shake just about done with his science.

Michelangelo wanting to be helpful just grabbed vials in defiance.

He clumsily let the vials slip through his hands and fall to the floor.

Donatello's face quickly grew red as he let out a great angry roar.

Before he could finish his mid-sentence rant.

Michelangelo dashed out of the room fast and fell down on his knees in a pant.

Donatello rolled his eyes in frustration as he went back to his project.

Surprisingly leaving the green chemical mess in neglect.

The spilled chemicals began to wildly fizz and bubble.

It didn't take long before there was trouble.

The chemicals began to expand, morph and swiftly take shape.

Donatello noticed a monstrous gelatin creature and tried to escape.

What could be described as tentacles stretched out around him and took hold.

Donatello scientifically reasoned the creature might be some kind of mutated slime mold.

In the creature's tight grip, he shook away such thoughts and gave a loud scream.

His brothers burst in the lab together as a perfect synchronized team.

Leonardo tried slashing the beast with his katana blade.

When that didn't work, Michelangelo became a little afraid.

Raphael was unfazed with the result as he gave a bit of a cocky smirk and a war cry.

He threw from his hand with insane speed, one of his sai.

It sunk inside the body of the gelatin doing what seemed to be no harm.

Michelangelo decided to change tactics and put on some charm.

It didn't work as a new tentacle grew and Michelangelo was swatted away.

Reasoning that it couldn't be damaged. Donatello remembered about his newly developed coolant spray.

Donatello began to explain his wonderful genius idea he had just hatched.

After listening Leonardo and Raphael made for the closet as if they were dispatched.

That was usually where Donatello kept all the goodies he had a habit to create.

Michelangelo gave a tired sigh, he knew he was being played as the bait.

He jumped around with quick movements trying his best to lure and distract.

He was just hoping the monster didn't have a short attention span and make Donatello into a quick snack.

Leonardo and Rapheal opened the closet and found it piled up high with other disregarded junk.

Michelangelo continued to play decoy all the while feeling like his role in these plans was total bunk.

Leonardo and Raphael frantically searched through the items unable to find the one Donatello spoke of.

Michelangelo out of breathe and cornered decided to give the monster some last minute nunchucks love.

Swinging the nunchucks as fast and hard as he could muster.

It wasn't that effective as Michelangelo was feeling like his weapon might be losing some of it's luster.

After shifting through all sorts of tech doodads and doohickeys than someone would expect to find.

Leonardo spotted an item that looked like a squirt gun of some kind.

He carefully scanned over the device as it was described just as Donatello had said.

Picking it up, he looked over towards Michelangelo with a new look of dread.

Donatello and Michelangelo were slowly sinking into the monster's jelly body mass.

Leonardo ran towards the slime, pulled the trigger and out came an icy blast.

The beam hit dead center and solidified instantly soon after.

Only Donatello's head remained unfrozen and began a fit of nervous laughter.

The harden slime monster no longer functioned, it was nothing more than a brick.

Raphael came over smugly with his arms crossed and delivered a swift kick.

The solid frozen creature began to slowly form cracks and rapidly broke apart asunder.

Both Leonard and Raphael watched the spectacle full of awe and wonder.

Donatello fell to the ground as the impact came as somehow of a shock.

Michelangelo was however still trapped in a frozen ice block.

The creature now shattered, their Christmas Eve day back to the norm.

At least except for Michelangelo who still needed to be warm.

Michelangelo wrote the poem out on paper as he gave a sigh recalling yesterday's events. Today was Christmas, and the guys were out partying without him.

It took quite a bit of time to thaw him out. He could still feel some chilliness deep in his bones. When Master Splinter heard about how he created a monster which ran amok in Donnie's lab. His sensei and father figure promptly grounded him.

"Now I know how Rudolph feels. Except I can't play any turtle games." Michelangelo cursed. He was still given presents so it wasn't too bad. But he couldn't play with his new skateboard cooped up in his room. So he tried playing with a few of his other gifts, though quickly got bored. He thought writing the poem would help pass time, but it instead just made him feel worse.

He wished he could go outside and had thoughts about sneaking out. But didn't want to cause anymore trouble. At least not for the remaining few days they had left until New Years. He'd stay put and as he was starting to drift asleep from boredom.

Leonardo, Raphael, and Donatello suddenly entered his room. Michelangelo's eyes were glued to the pizza box in Raphael's hands.

"We brought you back some leftovers, be grateful." Raphael spoke harshly, handing off the pizza box to Michelangelo.

"Where did you get this?" Michelangelo asked while chewing as he was trying to stuff his mouth with as much pizza goodness as he could.

"It was from April's party. She made it specially for us." Donatello explained.

"Wait. Shouldn't that still be going on now? Why are you here?" Michelangelo asked confused, taking this moment to swallow.

"Don't be stupid." Raphael growled under his breath.

"You don't honestly expect us to have fun at the party without you, do you?" Leonardo asked as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"You might sometimes be a pain, but you are still our brother." Donatello said with a faint smile.

"It was a dull anyways. I rather be here than at some lame party." Rapheal replied wrapping his arm around Michelangelo's head and giving him a noogie.

"Oh guys." Michelangelo said a little teary eyed and hugged all three of his brothers.

Yeah sorry. I thought I had linked them. It wasnt until it was too late I noticed that I didnt. Sorry.

Anyways I love what you did with the poem. Greatness! And the last bit with the brothers hanging out was fun. I really liked it. Thank you!
Striker
BumbleClan

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:08 am

I fear my entry may be a tad late; my apologies, BillNoSpoilers.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby apprentice manta » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:55 pm

I have updated the first post to reflect the recent submissions. There is still time to post your completed fic. I'll be sending out reminder notices on Jan 1st for anyone who is still tardy. I'll also give a small gift to anyone who has to wait beyond Dec 31st to read their story. (It will just be a small drawing to acknowledge your patience.)
apprentice manta
BumbleNoble

Postby BlueBlur62391 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:29 am

Sorry I didn't post this sooner—I didn't know what to go with, so I kept rewriting stories up until after the due date. I had to start all over again after Christmas, and I was meaning to finish it before then, but due to getting a bad fever, and...banned, it's probably a rushed story in context. I had some a lot of pressure with this, and it might not be the kind of fanfiction story and format everyone loves, and it's only about a page or two long. Okay, Spin. Here's your request. Hope you don't think of me as a selfish and lazy jerk after reading this. I mean, I feel so much like one now.

By the way, I was never good with words.

(Contains a very mild alcohol reference)

The Dream

(This story takes place between Sonic #255 and #256)

Sonic was in his new bed on the Sky Patrol, thinking about Bunnie crying when seeing her old life flash before her eyes. Even though it meant she was on the same mental wavelength as her friends, and she was happy to see her husband walking again, she was grieving since she had cybernetics on her body one again, only this time, they were forever. It was just like how the others reacted--only worse.

"We better restore Amy, not Sally." Sonic worried to himself. "Sure, Sal wouldn't understand what we're talking about, but she wouldn't feel a rush of pain and guilt. But...she's the leader of the band. She has to understand what's going on more than anyone else here. Ugh...maybe I should just stop worrying about it and sleep." And so, he began to doze off.

Sonic woke up in a different place. And next to him, there was, sleeping soundly, it was none other than Bunnie, but with no robotic limbs. Sonic was a little pleased to see Bunnie flesh and blood all over, but was still startled and weirded by seeing Bunnie sleep with him, so he decided to simply walk out of bed.

Why is this happening? Oh, yeah! This must be one of my weirdo dreams, Sonic thought. Oh well, it can't be that bad.

Just as he was ready to leave the bedroom, Bunnie began to wake. Sonic froze still for a couple seconds, and Bunnie quickly got out of bed. With a smile, she said, "Good mornin', hon. Did'ja sleep well?"

Sonic stuttered. "Y-yeah, g-great sleep. Glad you asked, imaginary Bunnie!"

"Imaginary? Since when am ah imaginary? Is ya noggin still in sleep mode, sugah-hog?"

"Yeah! Heh heh! My brain's in sleep mode! 'Cause this is a dream. Duh!" However, Sonic took a good look at his hand–it had a wedding ring. "W-weird d-d-dream," he whispered to himself.

Bunnie walked over to Sonic and kissed him on the lips. "Are ya awake now?"

Sonic was very bemused, but he had enough of his infamous resiliency to reply in at least a slightly subtle way. "Well, it feels real, but it can't be! I know that in that other world you had something for me once, but you're not my wife! You're married to Ant!" Sonic shook his head violently, ordering to himself, "Wake up! Wake up! This dream's too awkward to bear!

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Bunnie walked downstairs to it and opened it.

"Howdy. Yeah, he's here. Sweetie! It's for you!"

"I'll be there!" Sonic rushed downstairs, opened the door, and saw a very familiar man, but dressed in different clothes.

"Hello. I'm your landlord, and I'm here to remind you that your rent is due in a month."

"Eggman! Why are you in my dream?"

"What? 'Eggman'? Are you intimidating my size?"

"It seems so, Ro-butt-nik!"

The landlord was furious. "I don't know what you're talking about, but I will not tolerate bodily insults! Your rent will now be 10% higher, and you now have two weeks left to give it to me! Think of it as your punishme-"

Bunnie interrupted with, "Stop it! Both of you!"

The landlord exclaimed, "What th-?"

"Please excuse mah husband. He's a lil' cuckoo today. He must've drunk too much last night or somethin'. He's not himself, ya see."

The landlord scoffed. "Fine. Since he's not in his right mind, as you say, I won't raise your rent or forward your due date. But one more shenanigan like this, and you're gonna be living on the streets of this city!"

"Okay. Good-bye."

As the landlord left, Bunnie turned to Sonic. "What happened there? You know one slip-up with the landlord would mean disaster, so why play games like that with him?"

Sonic replied angrily, "Bunnie, this is a dream! You're not real, this place isn't real, and the fat dude isn't real! In the real world, I'm single, you're married to a different guy, and I never loved you more than a kiss! You and everything here are just somethings my mind dreamed up to weird me out!"

"What?" Bunnie asked, "Well, if this is a dream, you better try to enjoy it!"

"Okay. How about we have breakfast together?"

"Ah'll cook for you."

"Heh heh, gee, thanks."

"You're welcome!"

Sonic wondered, I don't know what else is in this dreamy place, but it might not be bad to be married to Bunnie in my mind.

Strangely, the floor began to rumble.

"That's weird. Am I that hungry?" Sonic wondered.

Even stranger, a tremor occurred, and the apartment shook. Everything was cracking apart, here and there.

"Well, maybe the ground is!" Bunnie replied.

Sonic and Bunnie crouched under the table. "Why is this happening? We're on the middle of the continent!" Bunnie wondered.

"Thanks for the fact, but don't ask me! Maybe we should help anyone else here!"

"Good plan, Sonic!"

Sonic and Bunnie rushed down the stairs, and broke into the doors of the apartments to save the people in there.

"Sorry to drop in uninvited, but we're kinda fixing your problem here!"

The building cracked up abruptly, and Sonic was shocked beyond reason. "Bunnie, this is really freaking me out..."

Bunnie fell into one of the cracks. Sonic jumped in to rescue her, but there was only a split-second matter between life and death...

"BUNNIE!!!"

However, Sonic mysteriously woke up, but in the same bunk as before.

"What the...what was all that about? The landlord, the marriage, the house, the earthquake, it was all a dream? And it felt so real at the end...pssht! Aw, man. My imagination is wee-erd! Maybe I should stop whining about a crazy little dream and start eating my b-fast!"

So, Sonic went to get some breakfast. However, he didn't know that a little dream like that was possibly a sign of something to come...possibly something chaotic...

Sorry if you didn't like it. But I tried, though, and since it's from a Christmas trade, you can't really put a price on it.
BlueBlur62391
BumbleNoble

Postby Spin » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:09 am

That was quite good. I liked it a lot. Don't worry about the lateness or feeling like a jerk. You did a good job.
Spin
BumbleClan

Postby BlueBlur62391 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:25 am

Maybe this picture shows my appreciation.

image.jpg

The text placement was sticky.
BlueBlur62391
BumbleNoble

PreviousNext

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner