Writing get!-Your Archie MegaMan ideas

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Re: Writing get!-Your Archie MegaMan ideas

Postby SurrealBrain » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:13 am

I would like a Mega Man Soccer adaptation...but at this point, I'm not sure anyone wants an arc that's made just for fun. Which is sad, because I feel that it would be beneficial to have a little fun, breather arc every now and then.
SurrealBrain
BumbleClan

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:10 pm

SurrealBrain wrote:I would like a Mega Man Soccer adaptation...but at this point, I'm not sure anyone wants an arc that's made just for fun. Which is sad, because I feel that it would be beneficial to have a little fun, breather arc every now and then.

I agree; fun breather arcs are always nice. It would be kind of interesting to see Mega Man soccer adapted into a comic story-you would have to find a way to keep it fun.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby BlueBlur62391 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:58 pm

SonicSoul wrote:Hm. I've got one.

Forbidden Friendship

After spending some time on robot forums, Guts Man finally gets the chance to meet one of his Internet buddies, only to find out it is no other than a Wily Number named Stone Man! Will these two manage to keep their friendship a secret from both sides? And what does Concrete Man and Mega Man have to do with this?

Yeah, I just made that up within a second. I'm kind of thinking it should be more of a side-story than take up an entire issue though.

So funny...must laugh...
BlueBlur62391
BumbleNoble

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:19 am

Networked for Battle
Dr. Wily, having been thwarted in his efforts to dominate the world using the Roboenza virus and forced to seal away his most powerful creation, Zero, is desperate for new ideas. Fortunately, he finds some unexpected inspiration when his experimental new computer connects with the server of Lord Wily, his counterpart from another universe. Inspired by various NetNavis who have no Robot Master counterparts in his own world, Dr. Wily creates three new sets of Robot Masters primed for battle! Eager to put them to use, he unleashes them upon the unsuspecting Earth, confident that even Mega Man cannot defeat so many new Robot Masters at once.

Recognizing that he is indeed out of his league, Mega Man turns to his closest friends and allies for help! He and the other original Robot Masters-minus Proto Man and Roll-set out to take on one set of eight Robot Masters. With Beast Man, Clock Man, Desert Man, Erase Man, Gate Man, Hat Man, Jamming Man, and Laser Man in their way, Team Mega Man will have to be on their toes! Meanwhile, Proto Man takes charge of Dr. Light's second set of Robot Masters-including Splash Woman and Hornet Man-in order to take on Blast Man, Cosmo Man, Element Man, Grid Man, Judge Man, Kendo Man, Lark Man, and Mist Man!

Last, but not least, is a rag-tag team of Robot Masters led by Quake Woman and Roll, who are out to prove themselves to the boys. Joining their team are some new Robot Masters created by Wily who have gone renegade out of a desire to do good: the mighty Serenade and the gentle Meddy. They'll need all the help they can get, as they're up against King Man, Number Man, Planet Man, Ride Man, Shark Man, Thunder Man, and Video Man! But rounding out this final group of villainous Robot Masters is the most dangerous of all: a diabolical villain known only as Cache...
Last edited by Spectre the Hechidnat on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby SurrealBrain » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:31 am

Mega Man Issue ??: Alternate Realities!

When Dr. Wily discovers something that can take him to other worlds, he decides to use it to find help in these worlds. But when he goes, it may not be worth the trouble...especially since some of these realities are too strange or horrifying for him to even take!
SurrealBrain
BumbleClan

Postby CaleTheCat » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:49 am

SurrealBrain wrote:Mega Man Issue ??: Alternate Realities!

When Dr. Wily discovers something that can take him to other worlds, he decides to use it to find help in these worlds. But when he goes, it may not be worth the trouble...especially since some of these realities are too strange or horrifying for him to even take!

Indeed, like this one.
CaleTheCat
BumbleClan

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:50 pm

Cale, that Weeping Angel avatar is terrifying.

Mega Man ??-?? (Eight Issues)
Master Wars
Dr. Wily has pulled out all the stops-in a desperate bid to destroy Mega Man once and for all, he has assembled an awe-inspiring force: every Robot Master created or designed exclusively by him! Even with both sets of Dr. Light's Robot Masters backing him up, Mega Man is dangerously outnumbered. Fortunately, he has other allies to call upon: Robot Masters previously manipulated by Wily, including the creations of Dr. Cossack! It's an all out war between sets of Robot Masters-and when even alien enemies like the mysteriously returned Stardroids are getting into the act, anything goes!
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:40 pm

Sonic/MegaMan: Worlds Collide: Universe!

The Genesis Wave isn't just affecting the original Blue Bomber's world, but the other mega men as well! X, Zero, ZX, Legends, Battle Network, & Starforce! All the other versions of the super fighting robot get caught up in the crossover, along with some characters of the archie!sonic universe!
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Fri May 30, 2014 11:36 pm

Mega Man ??-?? (Eight Issues)
Prodigal Sons (and Daughter!)
It's a well known fact that many of the Robot Masters used by Dr. Wily against Mega Man were designed in partnership with Dr. Light-but with that being the case, there are a few missing! The Doctor Wily Numbers have forcefully incorporated Dr. Cossack's Robot Masters and those of other inventors, but these have never been considered part of the Doctor Light Numbers-so what units are? The answer comes to you in this special dual story arc, which introduces these long lost Robot Masters-unfortunately, they've been built to serve Wily! Introducing DLN-028 through DLN-032 (featured in the Mega Man PC games): Sonic Man, Volt Man, Dyna Man, Bit Man, Shark Man, Mist Man*, Erase Man**, and Shark Man! Then come the deadly series who preceded Splash Woman and her brothers (based on concept art for the same), Doctor Light Numbers 041-048: Cement Man, Weather Man, Ocean Man, Plasma Man, Diamond Man, Honey Woman, Sludge Man***, and Space Man! Up against sixteen long lost "siblings," can Mega Man triumph? You'll have to wait to find out, but first, a line or two from the new Robot Masters:

Sonic Man: I'm telling you, I'm the real reason Sonic wasn't made into a Roboticized Master during the crossover-really, I am!

Weather Man: Shika Shika Kaboom! :wink:

Sludge Man: Oil Man? Why am I not Oil Man? I was an oil-based Robot Master concept for like, fourteen years before that weirdo in the scarf showed up!

*Wave Man (Mega Man PC 3)-renamed for an aquatic NetNavi with no Robot Master counterpart.
**Blade Man (Mega Man PC 3)-renamed for a heavily bladed NetNavi with no Robot Master counterpart.
***Oil Man (Mega Man PC 3)-renamed because there's now a different Robot Master recognized as Oil Man. Couldn't find a NetNavi name that fit, so I went with one of my own.
Last edited by Spectre the Hechidnat on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:48 pm

Super Smash Bros. Team Battle Tournament

The Blue Bomber's Return

Part 1: Legends United
A new player is about to enter the smash mansion, & he will "Rock" the world of smash. It's the blue bomber himself, Mega Man! The Blue Bomber has joined the ranks of legendary heroes like Mario, Sonic, & Pac-Man to form Team Legends. Does he have what it takes to help his team obtain victory against Team Triforce(Link, Zelda, Toon L., & Sheik) & Team Knockout(Donkey Kong, Bowser, Kind Dedede, & Little Mac) in the preliminary rounds?

Part 2: Prepare To "Fear" The Light

Thanks to a surprising turn of events, Mega Man has managed to bring Team Legends to the next round! But now, their next opponents are a force to be reckoned with. How will Team Legends handle the power of Team Lightforce(Palutena, Pit, Kirby, & Dark Pit) & their devastating new tag-team moves?

Part 3: Gotta Smash 'Em All!

Team Legends is down to it's last two active members, Sonic & Mega Man. If they fall, then it's game over for the whole team! Can the true blue duo survive long enough against Team PokePower(Pikachu, Charizard, Greninja, Lucario) & an army of assist pokemon? Maybe if Rock uses a certain Mechanical Mutt...

Part 4: The Blue Bomber's Counterattack!

Things go from bad to worse when Team Legends is attacked by not only Team PokePower, but get ambushed by Team Lady Love(Peach, Rosalina & Luma, Zero Suit Samus, & Samus) as well! It's a fight for survival & Sonic goes down! Rock has had enough! He decides to finally end this MAXED OUT BRAWL! Once he obtains a smash ball...He unleashes the power of the Blue "Bombers"!
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:48 am

Megaman/Transformers(Movie Verse:Rise of the Dark Spark Game)

Rise of The Dark Robot Masters

It's The first ever Megaman/Transformers crossover! This takes place in the popular movieverse! When a mysterious object falls form the sky in Mega City, Rock, Gutsman, Roll, Elecman, & Rush go to investigate. Where did such ancient,but advanced technology come from? As Dr.Light tries researching their new discovery, their new tech is stolen by none other than Dr.Wily! Wily uses the device to create a new, powerful line of robot masters....However, these robot masters go on a rampage & start attacking everyone!

To make matters worse, a strange portal opens from the sky & what arises from it? Giant. Transforming. Ailen. Robots! That's right! The Transformers! Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Drift, & Grimlock race against the Decepticons: Lockdown & Shockwave to find the "mysterious object" Will Mega Man & Optimus Prime be able to save the world from the wrath of: The Dark Robot Masters?
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:45 pm

comic321 wrote:Megaman/Transformers(Movie Verse:Rise of the Dark Spark Game)

Rise of The Dark Robot Masters

It's The first ever Megaman/Transformers crossover! This takes place in the popular movieverse! When a mysterious object falls form the sky in Mega City, Rock, Gutsman, Roll, Elecman, & Rush go to investigate. Where did such ancient,but advanced technology come from? As Dr.Light tries researching their new discovery, their new tech is stolen by none other than Dr.Wily! Wily uses the device to create a new, powerful line of robot masters....However, these robot masters go on a rampage & start attacking everyone!

To make matters worse, a strange portal opens from the sky & what arises from it? Giant. Transforming. Ailen. Robots! That's right! The Transformers! Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Drift, & Grimlock race against the Decepticons: Lockdown & Shockwave to find the "mysterious object" Will Mega Man & Optimus Prime be able to save the world from the wrath of: The Dark Robot Masters?

Interesting idea, comic321; the idea of a Transformers meet Mega Man crossover has occurred to me as well, but I haven't found a good inspiration for it. Part of me also finds it hard to put characters of such differing scales together-but then again, the Godzilla vs. Mobius fanfic that's been floating around the Korner does a pretty good job on it.

Also, did anyone get the Magic School Bus reference in my last post? I know it's a tad obscure, but I was hoping somebody would catch/comment on it.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby SurrealBrain » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:12 am

I thought of something that may happen if the comic is old enough...

Mega Man Special Magazine Issue 1
Containing reprints of past stories, and a new, original story made specifically for the magazine.
SurrealBrain
BumbleClan

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:15 am

Tales of the Star Marshals
Since his defeat of his treacherous brother-in-arms Trio, Duo has believed himself to be the last surviving member of the Star Marshals. However, he is then stunned to receive a distress call from the only Star Marshal more highly ranked than he: Soloist! Hoping against hope to find the leader of the Star Marshals still alive, Duo reluctantly enlists some of Earth's Robot Master to help him rescue her. However, they'll have a fight on their hands, as Soloist's signal is emanating from deep within the territory once controlled by Ra Moon-and while the alien computer, Sunstar, and the nine Stardroids named for the planets of the solar system have fallen, other threats await under the leadership of the dreaded Nemesis! Can our heroes defeat this robotic fiend, or is Soloist doomed to remain her prisoner?
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:54 am

Technically this one is a Sonic crossover, but I figured I'd put in it here since the Archie Sonic thread is so much larger than this one.

Sonic and Mega Man: Worlds Beyond
The universes of the Blue Blur and Blue Bomber have met again-unfortunately, it's on even worse terms than before! A nefarious alliance between Dr. Nega and Mega Man Shadow has opened a rift between worlds, and not all of the new acquaintances are friendly! Worse yet, just when the blue heroes and their allies regain their memories, tragedy strikes: a battle between the warring forces of the Metarex and the Stardroids finds the supporting heroes of Worlds Collide caught in the middle! With Knuckles and the Chaotix, Proto Man, Silver and Team Dark, the specialized Light Numbers, Amy and Blaze, Dr. Light, Tails, and Duo out of commission, it's up to some new friends on both sides to step up!

Recognizing that even a Mobian as powerful as Sonic has no business taking on the Stardroids, a team of scientists-Drs. Cossack and Lalinde, Uncle Chuck, and Rotor-combine the technologies of both their worlds to create a new force for good: the Remote Masters! Based on heroes from Mobius, these mighty automatons will be controlled by their Mobian templates and sent into battle alongside the remaining heroic Robot Masters! Get ready to watch the likes of Sonic Man, Acorn Woman, Soldier Man, Bunnie Woman, Rotor Man, Lynx Woman, Mighty Man, and Wolf Woman charge into battle alongside Mega Man, Quake Woman, Pharaoh Man, and more! But our heroes must beware: not only are their alien enemies currently at war, but shadowy bonds have been forged between other villainous groups from each universe. If you thought Nega's robot pirates teaming with Mega Man Shadow's Dimensions was bad news, wait until you see the Hooligans, Battle Birds, and Witchcart's forces teaming up with the evil PC Robot Master united under CRORQ!

...Wait, seriously?
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

PreviousNext

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner