Endangered Species #244 Remake: PAGE ONE IS UP

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Re: Endangered Species #244 Remake: Previews Up & Coming Soo

Postby Axel T Rat » Thu May 02, 2013 8:44 pm

You guys are awesome for doing this. :shock:

So will this be based on what little details were given regarding the original plot or just be from scratch? Also curious if the results of the arc's ending will end badly for the kidnas either way. If things were to go down as seen here then I can imagine Sonic meeting Shard and the Kruzu AFTER the events in Albion rather than during.
Axel T Rat
BumbleKnight

Postby SurrealBrain » Thu May 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Axel T Rat wrote:You guys are awesome for doing this. :shock:

So will this be based on what little details were given regarding the original plot or just be from scratch? Also curious if the results of the arc's ending will end badly for the kidnas either way. If things were to go down as seen here then I can imagine Sonic meeting Shard and the Kruzu AFTER the events in Albion rather than during.

Judging from previous comments, I'd say it's based on what's known of the original plans. So regardless of how things turn out, there will be no appearances from Shard or the Krudzu.
SurrealBrain
BumbleClan

Postby Axel T Rat » Thu May 02, 2013 8:50 pm

SurrealBrain wrote:

Judging from previous comments, it seems to be based on what's known of the original plans. So regardless of how things turn out, there will be no appearances from Shard or the Krudzu.

Assumed that much, but was assuming that in this set-up the first meeting between Sonic and Shard will be assumed to happeb off-panel at another time, which is what I meant.
Axel T Rat
BumbleKnight

Postby The Shadow Emperor » Fri May 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Axel T Rat wrote:
SurrealBrain wrote:

Judging from previous comments, it seems to be based on what's known of the original plans. So regardless of how things turn out, there will be no appearances from Shard or the Krudzu.

Assumed that much, but was assuming that in this set-up the first meeting between Sonic and Shard will be assumed to happen off-panel at another time, which is what I meant.

Considering Ian's comment that Shard and Krudzu weren't supposed to be in the story and how SU #50 was originally devoted to Sonic Underground, it's safe to assume that Shard and Sonic were never meant to meet as early as they did.

As for the fate of the echidnas, it won't be anything like what happened in the actual comics. This remake is supposed to be what the original story was meant to be, and I'm fairly confident it didn't involve killing off all the echidnas.
The Shadow Emperor

Postby NiTROACTiVE » Sun May 05, 2013 12:33 am

This is pretty cool and I've been watching over this thread and seeing how it's got better. I might check it out when it's done. Will it also remake STH #245 & #246?

Also, I remember you saying that you had a feeling that everyone except for Team Fighters, Knuckles and Thrash would end up dead in the arc, but was that only because of the legal issues going on?
NiTROACTiVE
BumbleClan

Postby The Shadow Emperor » Mon May 06, 2013 8:33 pm

NiTROACTiVE wrote:This is pretty cool and I've been watching over this thread and seeing how it's got better. I might check it out when it's done. Will it also remake STH #245 & #246?

Also, I remember you saying that you had a feeling that everyone except for Team Fighters, Knuckles and Thrash would end up dead in the arc, but was that only because of the legal issues going on?

Yes, I will remake #245 and 46 if I get enough help. As for the second thing, it turned out I was right about everyone ending up dead, huh?

Also, since you've all been so patient, here's a bonus preview:

Sorry about the long wait, guys!
Last edited by The Shadow Emperor on Tue May 07, 2013 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Shadow Emperor

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Tue May 07, 2013 1:43 pm

I honestly thought this project was dead. Glad to see I was wrong. 8)
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan

Postby FritzyBeat » Tue May 07, 2013 1:44 pm

comic321 wrote:I honestly thought this project was dead. Glad to see I was wrong. 8)

Dead? NEVER!
*performs the hemlock on ShadEmp*
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Tue May 07, 2013 1:55 pm

TheMobian wrote:
comic321 wrote:I honestly thought this project was dead. Glad to see I was wrong. 8)

Dead? NEVER!
*performs the hemlock on ShadEmp*

Diggin' the new look Mobi! 8)
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan

Postby Knuxtiger4 » Tue May 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Heh, partially my fault since I still haven't gotten inks done on Page 1 since college got real for me (final semester before I graduate). I'm basically done so starting Friday I'll be pushing to get the inks for page one done so the project can get rolling. I'm so sorry that I held up the project in any way or form. ;n;
Knuxtiger4
BumbleCitizen

Postby Kevin160nitroncaron3 » Wed May 08, 2013 9:32 pm

The Shadow Emperor wrote:
NiTROACTiVE wrote:This is pretty cool and I've been watching over this thread and seeing how it's got better. I might check it out when it's done. Will it also remake STH #245 & #246?

Yes, I will remake #245 and 46 if I get enough help. As for the second thing, it turned out I was right about everyone ending up dead, huh?

Does that panel have Lien-Da saying “But Metal Knuckles should swing things in my favor!” as she did in #243? When will Remington and Lara-Le pop up in this remake and will the former do something very awesome? When exactley and how will Thrash and his devil dogs pop into the picture? What advantage will Thrash have against everyone? If so, will it be believable? Have you ever watched Chicago Fire? You listen to any music while doing this project?
Kevin160nitroncaron3
BumbleCitizen

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Thu May 09, 2013 1:04 pm

Kevin160nitroncaron3 wrote:
The Shadow Emperor wrote:

Does that panel have Lien-Da saying “But Metal Knuckles should swing things in my favor!” as she did in #243? When will Remington and Lara-Le pop up in this remake and will the former do something very awesome? When exactley and how will Thrash and his devil dogs pop into the picture? What advantage will Thrash have against everyone? If so, will it be believable? Have you ever watched Chicago Fire? You listen to any music while doing this project?

This panel makes me think she's saying: I GAT THE POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan

Postby FritzyBeat » Thu May 09, 2013 1:36 pm

Kevin160nitroncaron3 wrote:Does that panel have Lien-Da saying “But Metal Knuckles should swing things in my favor!” as she did in #243?

Personally, I think she should have said something more along the lines of an Arnold Schwarzenegger film, but I digress. :P
Kevin160nitroncaron3 wrote:When will Remington and Lara-Le pop up in this remake and will the former do something very awesome?

Yes, we're going to have Thrash steal all the power of the Master Emerald and turn him into an immortal. Then the Zone Cops are going to show up and discover that Laura-le is the "Chosen one", but they don't know which Laura-le it is . So they are going to call all the Laura-le's of the multi-verse to Albion and there they shall merge into the Titan Laura-le, who will go on to defeat Thrash the Tasmanian Devil and dispose of all evil in the universe. Then Titan Abby shows up, and they will battle for the fate of Mobius on Angel Island until Sonic finally grabs Mecha Sally and throws her of a building causing everyone to feel really bad about what they've done and the whole story gets retconned in order to keep Sally and the whole Sonic fandom alive. All the while Tails is running around Mobius filing lawsuits at ShadowEmperor and chasing the other Laura-le's around while the Benny Hill song plays on and on throughout.

This is of course thats not whats really going to happen, but it would be pretty darn cool if it did.
Kevin160nitroncaron3 wrote:When exactley and how will Thrash and his devil dogs pop into the picture?

Ah-ah-ah, that would giving things away now wouldn't it :wink: But I'f I had to guess,I'd assume he'd do a lot more than just "pop" in, unless you're actually referring to what's going to happen to every other characters' ears when he does show up.
Kevin160nitroncaron3 wrote:What advantage will Thrash have against everyone?

You mean, besides his Devil Dogs and high-pitched screamy voice? I suppose he could probably swallow everyone whole if it came down to it...
Kevin160nitroncaron3 wrote:If so, will it be believable?

No more believable then a super speedy blue hedgehog or a two tailed flying fox.
Kevin160nitroncaron3 wrote:Have you ever watched Chicago Fire?

I like to think that if Chicago was on fire, I'd be running the other direction.
Kevin160nitroncaron3 wrote:You listen to any music while doing this project?

"Why can't we be friends"
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Postby The Shadow Emperor » Thu May 09, 2013 2:19 pm

Kevin160nitroncaron3 wrote:Does that panel have Lien-Da saying “But Metal Knuckles should swing things in my favor!” as she did in #243?

Nope.

Kevin160nitroncaron3 wrote:When will Remington and Lara-Le pop up in this remake and will the former do something very awesome?

Remington is on the very same page that I just previewed. You're actually only seeing about two-thirds of a panel. As for Lara-Le, one of my main goals from the start was to give her the reunion with her son that wasn't able to happen.

Kevin160nitroncaron3 wrote:When exactley and how will Thrash and his devil dogs pop into the picture?

Thrash appears...on the seventh or eight page, I think? It's been a while since I looked at the script. At any rate, let me put it this way: he's one of the main baddies, if not THE main baddie of the arc and he'll be getting far more development than he ended up getting in the comic.

Kevin160nitroncaron3 wrote:What advantage will Thrash have against everyone? If so, will it be believable?

In addition to his pre-established super strength, sonic roar, and devil dog pack, he might just have a trick or two up his sleeve. Can't spoil anything, though.

Kevin160nitroncaron3 wrote:Have you ever watched Chicago Fire? You listen to any music while doing this project?

No, and I've listened to various songs.
The Shadow Emperor

Postby Kevin160nitroncaron3 » Thu May 09, 2013 9:47 pm

Does Thrash get to Albion by parachuting out of a plane, arriving by boat, submarine, by navigating catacombs under Albion? Or just a wrap ring, if so, will he be able to keep the wrap ring open for long periods of time using a different power source without getting to Julie-Su and Saffron Bee? Does your plan to develop Thrash involve him having military experience to make his evil plan work (a la Grand Admiral Thrawn)? Are his motivations in comparison to a certain movie villian or a classic comic villian (a la Loki)? Will the plot hold up strong over the echidnas fighting the devil dogs and not be a confusing mess like a Michael Bay movie? In the Shadows of the Empire video game, the Galactic Empire attacks Prince Xizor’s forces and the Rebel Alliance in a battle. Know anything about Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast? An imperial officer yells “We’re under attack” in the first level of that game, just as a Legionnaire does in #243.
Kevin160nitroncaron3
BumbleCitizen

PreviousNext

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner