Endangered Species #244 Remake: PAGE ONE IS UP

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Re: Endangered Species #244 Remake: PAGE ONE IS UP

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:05 pm

SonicBlueRanger wrote:Okay I wasn't expecting to like that but it's looking good so far and I love Mobian's art.

I mostly wasn't expecting to enjoy it due to well the reaction ShadowEmp had to Archie being put into a no win situation. I still don't agree with his views of "Characters I like are gone drop the book without reading the first arc to see how things play out" but I am liking this alternate take on Endangered Species.


Hey man, a lot of Penders character fans were pretty hurt by the whole thing. But just because ShadowEmperor wants to drop the book is no reason to imagine that his fan fiction is going to be bad. I for one am waiting to see how things turn out, but I can certainly sympathize with his feelings.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Haven II

Re: Endangered Species #244 Remake: PAGE ONE IS UP

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:11 am

Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:
SonicBlueRanger wrote:Okay I wasn't expecting to like that but it's looking good so far and I love Mobian's art.

I mostly wasn't expecting to enjoy it due to well the reaction ShadowEmp had to Archie being put into a no win situation. I still don't agree with his views of "Characters I like are gone drop the book without reading the first arc to see how things play out" but I am liking this alternate take on Endangered Species.


Hey man, a lot of Penders character fans were pretty hurt by the whole thing. But just because ShadowEmperor wants to drop the book is no reason to imagine that his fan fiction is going to be bad. I for one am waiting to see how things turn out, but I can certainly sympathize with his feelings.


I know. I just really don't agree with his reaction to everything that's happened. I'll keep my opinion's out of here from now on.
User avatar
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen
 
Posts: 12370
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 9:12 pm
Location: Angel Grove, CA

Re: Endangered Species #244 Remake: PAGE ONE IS UP

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:34 pm

SonicBlueRanger wrote:
Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:
SonicBlueRanger wrote:Okay I wasn't expecting to like that but it's looking good so far and I love Mobian's art.

I mostly wasn't expecting to enjoy it due to well the reaction ShadowEmp had to Archie being put into a no win situation. I still don't agree with his views of "Characters I like are gone drop the book without reading the first arc to see how things play out" but I am liking this alternate take on Endangered Species.


Hey man, a lot of Penders character fans were pretty hurt by the whole thing. But just because ShadowEmperor wants to drop the book is no reason to imagine that his fan fiction is going to be bad. I for one am waiting to see how things turn out, but I can certainly sympathize with his feelings.


I know. I just really don't agree with his reaction to everything that's happened. I'll keep my opinion's out of here from now on.


A good policy; I shall do the same.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Haven II

Re: Endangered Species #244 Remake: PAGE ONE IS UP

Postby BlueBlur62391 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Can't wait until it's finished!
User avatar
BlueBlur62391
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1611
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:42 am

Re: Endangered Species #244 Remake: PAGE ONE IS UP

Postby SurrealBrain » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Sorry if I'm being rude for asking this, but any progress on Page 2?
User avatar
SurrealBrain
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Endangered Species #244 Remake: PAGE ONE IS UP

Postby The Shadow Emperor » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:14 pm

SurrealBrain wrote:Sorry if I'm being rude for asking this, but any progress on Page 2?

Still in the coloring phase.
The Shadow Emperor
 

Re: Endangered Species #244 Remake: PAGE ONE IS UP

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:38 pm

He lives! :(hearty laughter):
User avatar
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:21 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado

Re: Endangered Species #244 Remake: PAGE ONE IS UP

Postby The Shadow Emperor » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:26 pm

What's that supposed to mean?
The Shadow Emperor
 

Re: Endangered Species #244 Remake: PAGE ONE IS UP

Postby Kevin160nitroncaron3 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:35 pm

That Thrash is a zombie! :(hearty laughter):
Kevin160nitroncaron3
BumbleCitizen
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:55 pm

Re: Endangered Species #244 Remake: PAGE ONE IS UP

Postby Astrobot7000 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:20 am

Most excellent!

I can't wait for the next page. This is going to be so sweet. But at the pace it is going it will take about a page a year, (hearty laughter). Just kidding around though. I know it is a fan project in people's precious free time. I am just being silly. It is quite awesome what you guys have accomplished thus far.
User avatar
Astrobot7000
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:20 pm

Re: Endangered Species #244 Remake: PAGE ONE IS UP

Postby Mavrickindigo » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:14 pm

I wish the team good luck, but reading the first page, I can't help but feel it's too chock-full of "let's name things the actual comic can't use" exposition, to the point where it's distracting.
User avatar
Mavrickindigo
BumbleCult
 
Posts: 6309
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA

Re: Endangered Species #244 Remake: PAGE ONE IS UP

Postby The Shadow Emperor » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:59 pm

Sorry you feel that way. I wrote that script back in January, and there's nothing I can do to change it now.

I'll work on improving my dialogue in later pages.
The Shadow Emperor
 

Re: Endangered Species #244 Remake: PAGE ONE IS UP

Postby Mavrickindigo » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:17 pm

The Shadow Emperor wrote:Sorry you feel that way. I wrote that script back in January, and there's nothing I can do to change it now.

I'll work on improving my dialogue in later pages.

hey I don't mean to be a jerk about it, it's just a criticism thta I' hope will be considered when it can
User avatar
Mavrickindigo
BumbleCult
 
Posts: 6309
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA

Re: Endangered Species #244 Remake: PAGE ONE IS UP

Postby diamonddeath » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:39 am

Is this project still going? I was really looking forward to seeing it continue.
User avatar
diamonddeath
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 2108
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:44 am

Re: Endangered Species #244 Remake: PAGE ONE IS UP

Postby SimonSays » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:01 pm

No, a few pages were drawn, but only the first one was colored. I had some trouble keeping up with the pages and doing the colors, so that really held things up, and I'm still really sorry about that. I had a lot of the second page already done, maybe it would be worth trying to finish it. I dunno.

The script was fully written and was really fun, I have it saved on my computer but I don't want to share it without TSE's permission. Once LHT was announced, we had decided to hold off on continuing more pages so that it might be possible to work them into the original comic plans. There was a lot of talk about doing an Archie Sonic: Online back then and I think we were uncertain about stepping on someone else's toes. It's been almost two years now, so I don't know what we ought to do. I think for all intents and purposes, we can consider the project cancelled.

TheMobian (now FritzyBeat) finished the pencils for the first six pages, which you can check out here: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
User avatar
SimonSays
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 2222
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests