Endangered Species #244 Remake: PAGE ONE IS UP

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Re: Endangered Species #244 Remake: PAGE ONE IS UP

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:05 pm

SonicBlueRanger wrote:Okay I wasn't expecting to like that but it's looking good so far and I love Mobian's art.

I mostly wasn't expecting to enjoy it due to well the reaction ShadowEmp had to Archie being put into a no win situation. I still don't agree with his views of "Characters I like are gone drop the book without reading the first arc to see how things play out" but I am liking this alternate take on Endangered Species.

Hey man, a lot of Penders character fans were pretty hurt by the whole thing. But just because ShadowEmperor wants to drop the book is no reason to imagine that his fan fiction is going to be bad. I for one am waiting to see how things turn out, but I can certainly sympathize with his feelings.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:11 am

Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:
SonicBlueRanger wrote:Okay I wasn't expecting to like that but it's looking good so far and I love Mobian's art.

I mostly wasn't expecting to enjoy it due to well the reaction ShadowEmp had to Archie being put into a no win situation. I still don't agree with his views of "Characters I like are gone drop the book without reading the first arc to see how things play out" but I am liking this alternate take on Endangered Species.

Hey man, a lot of Penders character fans were pretty hurt by the whole thing. But just because ShadowEmperor wants to drop the book is no reason to imagine that his fan fiction is going to be bad. I for one am waiting to see how things turn out, but I can certainly sympathize with his feelings.

I know. I just really don't agree with his reaction to everything that's happened. I'll keep my opinion's out of here from now on.
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:34 pm

SonicBlueRanger wrote:
Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:

I know. I just really don't agree with his reaction to everything that's happened. I'll keep my opinion's out of here from now on.

A good policy; I shall do the same.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby BlueBlur62391 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Can't wait until it's finished!
BlueBlur62391
BumbleNoble

Postby SurrealBrain » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Sorry if I'm being rude for asking this, but any progress on Page 2?
SurrealBrain
BumbleClan

Postby The Shadow Emperor » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:14 pm

SurrealBrain wrote:Sorry if I'm being rude for asking this, but any progress on Page 2?

Still in the coloring phase.
The Shadow Emperor

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:38 pm

He lives! :(hearty laughter):
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan

Postby The Shadow Emperor » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:26 pm

What's that supposed to mean?
The Shadow Emperor

Postby Kevin160nitroncaron3 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:35 pm

That Thrash is a zombie! :(hearty laughter):
Kevin160nitroncaron3
BumbleCitizen

Postby Astrobot7000 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:20 am

Most excellent!

I can't wait for the next page. This is going to be so sweet. But at the pace it is going it will take about a page a year, (hearty laughter). Just kidding around though. I know it is a fan project in people's precious free time. I am just being silly. It is quite awesome what you guys have accomplished thus far.
Astrobot7000
BumbleNoble

Postby Mavrickindigo » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:14 pm

I wish the team good luck, but reading the first page, I can't help but feel it's too chock-full of "let's name things the actual comic can't use" exposition, to the point where it's distracting.
Mavrickindigo
BumbleCult

Postby The Shadow Emperor » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:59 pm

Sorry you feel that way. I wrote that script back in January, and there's nothing I can do to change it now.

I'll work on improving my dialogue in later pages.
The Shadow Emperor

Postby Mavrickindigo » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:17 pm

The Shadow Emperor wrote:Sorry you feel that way. I wrote that script back in January, and there's nothing I can do to change it now.

I'll work on improving my dialogue in later pages.

hey I don't mean to be a jerk about it, it's just a criticism thta I' hope will be considered when it can
Mavrickindigo
BumbleCult

Postby diamonddeath » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:39 am

Is this project still going? I was really looking forward to seeing it continue.
diamonddeath
BumbleNoble

Postby SimonSays » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:01 pm

No, a few pages were drawn, but only the first one was colored. I had some trouble keeping up with the pages and doing the colors, so that really held things up, and I'm still really sorry about that. I had a lot of the second page already done, maybe it would be worth trying to finish it. I dunno.

The script was fully written and was really fun, I have it saved on my computer but I don't want to share it without TSE's permission. Once LHT was announced, we had decided to hold off on continuing more pages so that it might be possible to work them into the original comic plans. There was a lot of talk about doing an Archie Sonic: Online back then and I think we were uncertain about stepping on someone else's toes. It's been almost two years now, so I don't know what we ought to do. I think for all intents and purposes, we can consider the project cancelled.

TheMobian (now FritzyBeat) finished the pencils for the first six pages, which you can check out here: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
SimonSays
BumbleNoble

PreviousNext

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner