Sonic's Pokemon Heroes: updated weekly! (when possible)

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Re: Sonic's Pokemon Heroes: updated weekly! (when possible)

Postby CaleTheCat » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:35 am

Scruffy wrote:Image

This'll be the last comic for a few weeks - I'll be away on vacation and not making any new ones. Hope you enjoyed it!
Thanks again to srbarker for the use of their baby Lugia sprite. [url]fav.me/d37xx4k[/url]


Oh c'mon... How someone can seriously fall for such a obvious-

*sees Cat Chow in raft, all alone...*

...Hold that thought.

*attacks Cat Chow*

*SLAM*

...Oh, you SONOFA-

--Fumo!!
User avatar
CaleTheCat
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 2878
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Sonic's Pokemon Heroes: updated weekly! (when possible)

Postby Scruffy » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:30 am

Hehehehe... :twisted:
User avatar
Scruffy
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 4809
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:42 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Sonic's Pokemon Heroes: updated weekly! (when possible)

Postby Scruffy » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:36 pm

Ahhh, it's good to be back. But once again, today's comic is too big for Bumbleking's boots. You can read it on my Deviantart page.
User avatar
Scruffy
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 4809
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:42 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Sonic's Pokemon Heroes: updated weekly! (when possible)

Postby CaleTheCat » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:44 pm

Scruffy wrote:Ahhh, it's good to be back. But once again, today's comic is too big for Bumbleking's boots. You can read it on my Deviantart page.


Wait... Is that CinemeSins-reference?

--Fumo!!
User avatar
CaleTheCat
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 2878
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Sonic's Pokemon Heroes: updated weekly! (when possible)

Postby Scruffy » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:41 pm

CaleTheCat wrote:
Scruffy wrote:Ahhh, it's good to be back. But once again, today's comic is too big for Bumbleking's boots. You can read it on my Deviantart page.


Wait... Is that CinemeSins-reference?

--Fumo!!

Sure is. I love those guys. :D
User avatar
Scruffy
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 4809
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:42 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Sonic's Pokemon Heroes: updated weekly! (when possible)

Postby CaleTheCat » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:49 am

Scruffy wrote:
CaleTheCat wrote:
Scruffy wrote:Ahhh, it's good to be back. But once again, today's comic is too big for Bumbleking's boots. You can read it on my Deviantart page.


Wait... Is that CinemeSins-reference?

--Fumo!!

Sure is. I love those guys. :D


Yeah, I like them too. :)

Also, I'm surprised there's no BANG between Objection! and Overruled.

...Guess THAT refrence. :wink:

--Fumo!!
User avatar
CaleTheCat
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 2878
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Sonic's Pokemon Heroes: updated weekly! (when possible)

Postby Scruffy » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:11 am

CaleTheCat wrote:Yeah, I like them too. :)

Also, I'm surprised there's no BANG between Objection! and Overruled.

...Guess THAT refrence. :wink:

--Fumo!!

Would you believe I left my gavel in my other pants?
User avatar
Scruffy
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 4809
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:42 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Sonic's Pokemon Heroes: updated weekly! (when possible)

Postby CaleTheCat » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:35 am

Scruffy wrote:
CaleTheCat wrote:Yeah, I like them too. :)

Also, I'm surprised there's no BANG between Objection! and Overruled.

...Guess THAT refrence. :wink:

--Fumo!!

Would you believe I left my gavel in my other pants?


Hmm... I don't know... Let's see what the coin says...

*flips the coin*

--Fumo!!
User avatar
CaleTheCat
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 2878
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Sonic's Pokemon Heroes: updated weekly! (when possible)

Postby Scruffy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:54 am

Image

It took me a lot longer to get back to Olivine City than I expected...
User avatar
Scruffy
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 4809
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:42 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Sonic's Pokemon Heroes: updated weekly! (when possible)

Postby Scruffy » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:15 am

Guess what, gang? I made a new comic! :D But it's ten panels and too big for Bumbleking. Plus it has a single usage of mild coarse language, so putting it up here probably wouldn't have been a great idea anyway. So here's the link to it on Deviantart page instead! Enjoy!
User avatar
Scruffy
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 4809
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:42 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Sonic's Pokemon Heroes: updated weekly! (when possible)

Postby CaleTheCat » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:44 am

The Return of "DUUUUUUUR, CELERY"-

*KA-BOOOM!!!*

...Cough...Dangit...

--Fumo!!
User avatar
CaleTheCat
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 2878
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Sonic's Pokemon Heroes: updated weekly! (when possible)

Postby Scruffy » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:40 am

CaleTheCat wrote:The Return of "DUUUUUUUR, CELERY"-

*KA-BOOOM!!!*

...Cough...Dangit...

--Fumo!!

No no, it's the future happening because of science that triggers the kabooms...
User avatar
Scruffy
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 4809
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:42 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Sonic's Pokemon Heroes: updated weekly! (when possible)

Postby Scruffy » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:37 am

http://scruffymatt.deviantart.com/art/Sonic-s-Pokemon-Heroes-Page-221-557389055

I made another tall comic, so follow the link to my Deviantart if you want to see it. :)
User avatar
Scruffy
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 4809
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:42 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Sonic's Pokemon Heroes: updated weekly! (when possible)

Postby CaleTheCat » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:58 am

Yep, Pikachu would be good at CinemaSins.

--Fumo!!
User avatar
CaleTheCat
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 2878
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Sonic's Pokemon Heroes: updated weekly! (when possible)

Postby Scruffy » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:32 am

CaleTheCat wrote:Yep, Pikachu would be good at CinemaSins.

--Fumo!!

<DING>
User avatar
Scruffy
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 4809
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:42 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

PreviousNext

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron