Workshop: Visual Arts (tips, techniques and references)

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Re: Workshop: Visual Arts (tips, techniques and references)

Postby Diablo » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Billcipher45 wrote:Why is drawing so hard!? I try and I try, but I'll never be a good illustrator! :cry:

The only advice I personally can give you on this, is try to draw something every day. Find your own style. Keep drawing.
...it somehow worked for me. *shrugs* :?
Diablo
BumbleNoble

Postby ClareSilver47 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Diablo wrote:
Billcipher45 wrote:Why is drawing so hard!? I try and I try, but I'll never be a good illustrator! :cry:

The only advice I personally can give you on this, is try to draw something every day. Find your own style. Keep drawing.
...it somehow worked for me. *shrugs* :?

Or you could look into a different medium, I personally find painting much more fun than drawing. Though I don't practice every day
ClareSilver47
BumbleNoble

Postby apprentice manta » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:27 pm

I like to draw on graph paper, then transfer to a sketch pad. Graph paper can help you learn to draw charas at a consistent size. If you don't have graph paper, you can also use a ruler to create erasable "guide lines". When I'm drawing on a computer I use the magnifying tool for close-up details, and I toggle the grid on & off to check and make sure everything looks even.
apprentice manta
BumbleNoble

Previous

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner