STC-Online!- # 264- Feat. Sonic, Chaotix, Blaze, Amy

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Re: STC-Online!- #260 OH CRAP IT'S EMERL

Postby Stiv » Tue May 28, 2013 9:06 pm

TheMobian wrote:I didn't even know there WAS a forum for StC

This is why we have no readers.

Hey guys! Obligatory annual post to let you know that STC#261 is going online early tomorrow (29th of May) and is set not to disappoint!
Stiv
BumbleFan

Postby Stiv » Thu May 30, 2013 7:45 pm

http://www.stconline.co.uk/
Yesterday, we launched STC #261! Our 20th anniversary celebratory issue of Sonic the Comic!

Including:
NEW TO STC - Our timeline chronicling the history of STC, featuring some very special guest artists.

Stories include:
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - In Memory
SONIC'S WORLD - To the Hero of Mobius
KNUCKLES - Skeletons in the Closet Part 3

Also!
WALLPAPERS
REVIEW ZONE - Sonic Dash
STC ALUMNI Memories
The ARCHIVE ZONE
FAN MEMORIES - "Speed Reading - 20 years of STC Podcast"
Send us your thoughts and STC artwork and we'll add them to the section over summer!

Check it out!
http://www.stconline.co.uk
Stiv
BumbleFan

Postby RadRed89 » Thu May 30, 2013 8:11 pm

I read it yesterday, thought it was pretty cool. Though a couple of things kinda irked me a bit.

Rouge randomly stealing Tails's package during that fight with the robots. I know she's a thief and all, but just grabbing something because it was Tails carrying it around without even knowing what it was felt kinda...well, a bit dumb for her. Though seeing Mighty deck her in the face afterwards made me laugh. I always forget that in StC continuity Mighty isn't as nice as he is in Archie continuity.

Knuckles's connection with the Gizoid sort of went over my head. Maybe it was just Knuckles calling himself the Gizoid that did it, unless he did that specifically to confuse the Gizoid so he could take it down.

I thought it was pretty cool that you guys started that timeline of events for the comic though. That'll be really handy for people who haven't been able to read the comic before it was cancelled.
RadRed89
BumbleNoble

Postby The KKM » Fri May 31, 2013 4:32 am

RadRed89 wrote:Knuckles's connection with the Gizoid sort of went over my head. Maybe it was just Knuckles calling himself the Gizoid that did it, unless he did that specifically to confuse the Gizoid so he could take it down.

Depends on whether you read the Vichama special, where it's established all Guardians were reincarnations of Knuckles.
The KKM
BumbleClan

Postby RadRed89 » Fri May 31, 2013 9:41 am

I have in the past. I remember the gist of it, that Knuckles had been reincarnated for centuries so he could always guard the Master and Chaos Emeralds. But I'm not really sure what that had to do with the Gizoid, aside from Knuckles having encountered it in a past life. Was the Gizoid just what they used before they turned Knuckles into the Avatar or something?
RadRed89
BumbleNoble

Postby The KKM » Fri May 31, 2013 1:53 pm

Gizoid is the echidna term for Guardian of the Emeralds. Knuckles is the Gizoid, not the robot. What happened was that in one of his previous incarnations he stopped the out-of-control robot, got killed in the process, and was reincarnated and carried on with his lifes.
The KKM
BumbleClan

Postby RadRed89 » Fri May 31, 2013 5:05 pm

Oooh. Ok. I get it now.
RadRed89
BumbleNoble

Postby FritzyBeat » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Stiv wrote:
TheMobian wrote:I didn't even know there WAS a forum for StC

This is why we have no readers.

I wouldn't say that's ENTIRELY true, I still read the comic, I just didn't know there was a Forum up until now. Which has made me a lot more excited to join there and meet the community (which I have done :mrgreen: )

As for StCO having no readers? I say blarg, and blarg again :P I'm sure you have tons of readers, just not all of them are on the forum :)
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Postby The KKM » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:42 pm

The forum could use a bit of a cleanup maybe, spruce it up and get people in it
The KKM
BumbleClan

Postby Stiv » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:38 pm

To be honest, the STC forum really needs some new blood. Nothing against everyone already there but we've all kinda become friends so it feels like we have nothing to talk to eachother about after ten years! Haha.
But really, it is a lovely place, come along!
Stiv
BumbleFan

Postby FritzyBeat » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:45 pm

Stiv wrote:To be honest, the STC forum really needs some new blood. Nothing against everyone already there but we've all kinda become friends so it feels like we have nothing to talk to eachother about after ten years! Haha.
But really, it is a lovely place, come along!

Well, I just joined, if that means anything 8)
But you can bet I'll be trying to help get some new people into that forum lickety-split!
I've really been enjoying the company on the StC forum since joining a few days ago, and I'd love to see it keep growing ;)
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Postby The KKM » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:37 pm

Well the forum just got a software update which gives it a lot more customisation options and BBCode markers, but we still can't use images in our sigs :P still, if there's to be a push to revitalise the forum this be it
The KKM
BumbleClan

Re: STC-Online!- #261

Postby Adamis » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:42 am

Adamis
BumbleNoble

Re: STC-Online!- #263- Feat Sonic, Knuckles, and Sonic's Wor

Postby theJcfreak » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:16 pm

Was a good issue I thought. I don't really like the designs for the Chaotix... well, Vector. I guess it's a mixture of his bulky new design and his older lean design but the holes where his arm sockets should be freak me out. Is his body like a shell or something? Can Vector remove it and then reveal he's just a skinny stick figure? :P

The Knuckles and Sonic's World strips were pretty good too. Interested to see where the pseudo-Cybernik story goes with Amy. Are their helmets intentionally designed to look like they're a super sentai team?
theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Re: STC-Online!- #263- Feat Sonic, Knuckles, and Sonic's Wor

Postby The Bored » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:54 pm

Who was Death Trap?
The Bored
BumbleNoble

PreviousNext

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner