So where are the Human Freedom Fighters/Egg Legionnaires

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: So where are the Human Freedom Fighters/Egg Legionnaires

Postby ReifuTD » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:30 am

I'm sure the comic can't use the name of Overlanders, witch is sad that would have be a good name for a sect of warrior culture based humans like the Highlanders or Spartans or Amazon. actually given how names in Sonic's Work now Overlander sounds like it could be a corruption of the word Highlander.
ReifuTD
BumbleCult

Postby Mobotropolis » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:57 pm

I thought the whole Human/Overlander-thing was silly and I'm glad it's gone.

I can totally accept that there are just some humans who have special abilities because there are in like 90% of other action comic books.
Mobotropolis
BumbleNoble

Postby RaceProUK » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:58 pm

The name Overlanders never made much sense anyway; after all, a lot of Mobians lived/live in Mobotropolis, which is about as underground as Angel Island :)
RaceProUK
BumbleFan

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:45 pm

Maybe it was to distinguish them from the Station Square humans who lived underground and no one knew about... until...

Hmmmmm...

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Postby ReifuTD » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:11 pm

RaceProUK wrote:The name Overlanders never made much sense anyway; after all, a lot of Mobians lived/live in Mobotropolis, which is about as underground as Angel Island :)

Overlanders come from the Land Over there. Many cultures use names like that just half the time you don't realized it. Take the name Comanche for example, the Comanche people didn't call them selves Comanche. The name came from when settlers went west and got attack by native raiders they asked the local tribes "Who's attacking us?" they all replied Comanche meaning "Our Enemy"
ReifuTD
BumbleCult

Postby The Swordsman » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:04 pm

I'd love to see more humans fighting Eggman, especially if we get more human and mobian interaction. Humans control most of the planet if Unleashed is anything to go by so it is kinda odd that the only human resistance to the Eggman Empire is G.U.N.
The Swordsman
BumbleCitizen

Location: Somewhere fighting the Eggman Empire for the United Federation.

Previous

Return to This Side of Mobius