Now the comics are being delayed too...

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Now the comics are being delayed too...

Postby Mr.Unsmiley » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:49 pm

RaceProUK wrote:They're on their way

that's good, wonder if they'll use the last week of january to catch up with the stuff that was originally scheduled for december and this month
Last edited by Mr.Unsmiley on Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Unsmiley
BumbleKnight

Postby Shadowclaw98 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:46 pm

[quoteIt's just too eerie of a coincidence that the comics start getting majorly delayed shortly after Penders started hinting at more legal action against Archie.][/quote]

While I'm not happy with the delays, it can't be Penders. There's nothing in the current timeline that he can sue for, unless it's something that vaguely resembles a previous group (Egg Army/DEL, for example). Unless Penders is trying to prove he somehow owns the franchise himself, what he's currently wanting from Archie shouldn't have an affect on the current comics.
Shadowclaw98
BumbleNewbie

Postby squeakyboots13 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:31 pm

Just curious here. How many of you people are new to comics? Because this is not the first time these types of delays have happened with the monthly books.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Penders because it had affected Mega Man #55 as well.
squeakyboots13
BumbleCult

Postby Mr.Unsmiley » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:43 pm

I know delays happen, but ones that take a month and a half are a bit on the unusual side. granted, I'm not part of the Penders Conspiracy camp, I'm just wondering how inconvenient missing 2 months of Universe is gonna be for the solicits
Mr.Unsmiley
BumbleKnight

Postby Shadowclaw98 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:34 am

I started reading just after the reboot, I'm using the graphic novels and scans to catch up.
Shadowclaw98
BumbleNewbie

Postby TurboTailz » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:48 pm

I thought the delays were about the new DC and Marvel comics. I guess the good thing is that we'll probably get double issues this month due to the delays.
TurboTailz
BumbleNoble

Postby DudestofGuys » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:03 pm

Shadowclaw98 wrote:I'm using the graphic novels and scans to catch up.

The forum's gonna close at the end of the month, but you really should be wary of admitting to piracy anyway.
DudestofGuys
BumbleFan

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:10 pm

TurboTailz wrote:I thought the delays were about the new DC and Marvel comics. I guess the good thing is that we'll probably get double issues this month due to the delays.

I still think that's not true. "Our Competitors are starting new lines lets delay for a couple months" it just sound plausible. Comic's get delayed all the time ask anyone still waiting for any storyline written by Kevin Smith in the early 2000's to finish.
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby Mavrickindigo » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:19 pm

squeakyboots13 wrote:Just curious here. How many of you people are new to comics? Because this is not the first time these types of delays have happened with the monthly books.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Penders because it had affected Mega Man #55 as well.

As someone who has read Sonic the Hedgehog since it started, this is the first time i've ever run into this sort of thing, personally.

Then again "Sonic" is basically the only comic I actually read regularly.
Mavrickindigo
BumbleCult

Postby PC the Hedgehog » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:12 pm

Mavrickindigo wrote:
squeakyboots13 wrote:Just curious here. How many of you people are new to comics? Because this is not the first time these types of delays have happened with the monthly books.

As someone who has read Sonic the Hedgehog since it started, this is the first time i've ever run into this sort of thing, personally.

Then again "Sonic" is basically the only comic I actually read regularly.

Me too. I never recall a month delay in my 20+ years reading the book. Then again, I guess I've never really paid that close attention, either.
PC the Hedgehog
BumbleNoble

Postby Penguin God » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:41 pm

Just about every December, there's delays of 2 or 3 weeks for the next couple months.
Penguin God
BumbleCult

Previous

Return to This Side of Mobius