Dark Gaia Gas and Wereism

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Dark Gaia Gas and Wereism

Postby Xabin » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:12 pm

Maybe have a throwback to the Godzilla Zone with Sonic having a Dark Gaia-induced nightmare of him going off in werehog form on his friends, and each scratch "infecting" them with the wereism, so they become crazed monsters, as well. That would be an awesome side-story.
Xabin
BumbleCitizen

Postby ReifuTD » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:18 pm

Xabin wrote:Maybe have a throwback to the Godzilla Zone with Sonic having a Dark Gaia-induced nightmare of him going off in werehog form on his friends, and each scratch "infecting" them with the wereism, so they become crazed monsters, as well. That would be an awesome side-story.

I've seen this kind of story done many times, Always fun to watch or read in this case. What the heck does Godzilla gave to with this though?
ReifuTD
BumbleCult

Postby FancyFool » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:26 pm

ReifuTD wrote:
Xabin wrote:Maybe have a throwback to the Godzilla Zone with Sonic having a Dark Gaia-induced nightmare of him going off in werehog form on his friends, and each scratch "infecting" them with the wereism, so they become crazed monsters, as well. That would be an awesome side-story.

I've seen this kind of story done many times, Always fun to watch or read in this case. What the heck does Godzilla gave to with this though?

I think he's referring to the "Giant Robotno Mobius" from Super Sonic Special #12, where Chaos Emerald radiation caused people to turn into kaiju-like monsters and and infect other people, basically turning the whole planet into a world of giant, rampaging monsters.
FancyFool
BumbleFan

Postby Xabin » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:30 pm

FancyFool wrote:
ReifuTD wrote:

I think he's referring to the "Giant Robotno Mobius" from Super Sonic Special #12, where Chaos Emerald radiation caused people to turn into kaiju-like monsters and and infect other people, basically turning the whole planet into a world of giant, rampaging monsters.

Exactly, that's what I was referring to.
Xabin
BumbleCitizen

Postby ReifuTD » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:47 pm

If anything I want to spiritual sequel to Hedgehog Havoc but have all the current Hedgehog characters turned into werehogs and fighting it out, after all this is the crazy crap comics are made for.
ReifuTD
BumbleCult

Postby Village » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:30 am

ReifuTD wrote:If anything I want to spiritual sequel to Hedgehog Havoc but have all the current Hedgehog characters turned into werehogs and fighting it out, after all this is the crazy crap comics are made for.

i'm more for the seperate monster's idea. Especially since, shadow's like a weird space dragon thing too because black doom. Its weird, you could come up with something orginal looking for each character.Shadow's a were dragon/insect blackarms thing, he turns into a dragon/insect black arms thing monster. And fights, and its rad.
Village
BumbleCitizen

Postby ReifuTD » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:31 am

Village wrote:
ReifuTD wrote:If anything I want to spiritual sequel to Hedgehog Havoc but have all the current Hedgehog characters turned into werehogs and fighting it out, after all this is the crazy crap comics are made for.

i'm more for the seperate monster's idea. Especially since, shadow's like a weird space dragon thing too because black doom. Its weird, you could come up with something orginal looking for each character.Shadow's a were dragon/insect blackarms thing, he turns into a dragon/insect black arms thing monster. And fights, and its rad.

oh, man that make so much sense and would be cool to see I'd imagine he'll turn into something like Eclipse's Mega form or what ever. Speaking of that's another thing I've been waiting to happen Werehog VS a Powered up Eclipse. I can't imagine Ian would introduce a guy with a second form like that around the time he brings in the Werehog and not have them fight at some point.
ReifuTD
BumbleCult

Previous

Return to This Side of Mobius