STH#282 & SU#085 Solicits

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: STH#282 & SU#085 Solicits

Postby TurboTailz » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:02 pm

MetaL Overlord wrote:
TurboTailz wrote:
The KKM wrote:Why do YOU get to interrupt the topic, give your two-cents that are unrelated to it, then tell us to go on our way? I refuse to go on our way now, I'll derail it further to accuse you of wanting desperately to have the last word despite a mod having already stepped in, TurboTailz.

I'm not adding conflict to this. Best action is to move on. Don't make this difficult for the sake of my post.

Of Course you did, you were pouring oil into the Fire by belitting a banned member and by "warning" others of his Posting Habits

He does which is why I said what I said, but you guys forgot about when he ridicule me and others afterwards during the summer time while no action was taken then. All I said was something similar to QuantamEdge's post.

QuantamEdge wrote:He's just stating his opinion. You can disagree with it, but there's no need to call him stupid for something like that. That's just uncalled for.

He got an attitude about it over a misunderstanding of his phrase. His words was deep like he wanted to hurt my feelings. I thought he was nuts after that because I came to someones defense? You can say I lost a lot of respect towards the forum since then. I guess when it's not on your end it is okay right?

So understand I don't have good blood with the guy which is why I don't respond to him. I avoid conflict because he may interpret something wrong and want to add his personal feelings whether it's a damage dealt or something else.

I'm not adding more after this so the topic won't derail off. Forgive my action.
TurboTailz
BumbleNoble

Postby MetaL Overlord » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:13 pm

Still doesn't give you to right , to write about him behind his Back.
MetaL Overlord
BumbleNoble

Postby Mr.Unsmiley » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:22 pm

I'm not really sure why it's necessary to warn people about the way Mordum acts compared to everyone else. anyone who's been on this board for the last several months is probably well aware of him, and this is the second time he's been temp banned so obviously the mods have a handle on when he is or isn't going too far for the board's standards. like, it'd be different if this was somehow news, but there's already precedent
Mr.Unsmiley
BumbleKnight

Postby lalalei2001 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:30 am

I find both covers pretty visually striking. The fire and magic effects look cool!
lalalei2001
BumbleNoble

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:52 am

Is it just me, or does the dark gaia pheonix looks like it's giving Sonic a "you mad, bro?" expression?
:(hearty laughter): :(hearty laughter): :(hearty laughter):

Since Axel is in the Eggman arc, I'm hoping that he'll make that one particular reference to a certain red-head character who loves asking if we've "got it memorized?". 8)
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:04 am

Oh good, people got things back on track before I locked the thread.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Postby Village » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:02 pm

Eggman stuff look interesting.

Duck Army wrote:Oh great. Why can't they get rid of the Werehog already? He hasn't been important in 10 issues! (Since 266) and by the time of this issues release, 15! And yet they're still milking it! Why milk a form of Sonic that acts EXACTLY the same? Plus, they're STILL adapting Unleashed? This will mark TWENTY FIVE ISSUES focused on it!

Do what I do ( and a lot of other folks are doing apparently if those sales numbers I saw are accurate) And just not read it. I just read sonic universe because its better.
" Do you care about the werehog or the Freedom Fighters, no? Check out the time @#$% silver's doing right now. Check out eggman and the eggbosses". You have no obligation to give sonic, Archie or whoever money man. You can totally just not buy it, that isn't to say you can't voice your opinion. But can just deject yourself.
Village
BumbleCitizen

Previous

Return to This Side of Mobius