What are your thoughts on 3D Sonic Games, Post-'06?

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: What are your thoughts on 3D Sonic Games, Post-'06?

Postby Atharun18999 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:08 pm

SA1 and SA2 had it right for the most part. 06' and afterwards were poor outings with the exception of Colors. Problem with Colors was it's limited platform release. had it been on 360 or PS3 I think it would have done much better.
Atharun18999
BumbleNewbie

Postby Specs64z » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:52 pm

I didn't originally include this, but might as well:
Sonic Runners- It's actually very fun. I mean, it's still an app, so it's nothing mind-blowing or revolutionizing, but fun. Especially for what it is. It's fast and smooth, with a buddy system that works well. I'm pretty dang good at endless runners, so the overly stingy lives counter was never an issue for me. I have reached zero maybe 7 times? and that's with a fully completed "story" (does it even qualify as such???) With updates, the ads don't crash the game nearly as much, and it will (maybe? please?) only get better. My only real issue is with character unlocks, but I don't feel like starting that rant again... I like it. 7/10 (lower rating for lacking as much depth as a console release. mobile exclusive score: 9.5/10)
Specs64z
BumbleFan

Postby Azul » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:58 am

Unleashed: Good. I'd say great if it weren't for the glitches and flaws in the night time stages.
Colors: Awesome!
Generations: Outstanding!
Lost World: Mediocre.
Azul
BumbleKnight

Previous

Return to This Side of Mobius