Delays on Amazon

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Delays on Amazon

Postby OncleSam » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:56 am

I don't know if you guys have any info on this but there was multiple delays on my orders on Amazon for the Sonic comics. The Complete Epic of Worlds Collide got backtracked FOUR times since it was announced : Now the delivery is expected between December 18th and January 7th ...

And Sonic Archives 25 was supposed to come out in August but I have an expected delivery between November 27th and December 17th ...

Is there an explanation to these delays ?

Also, are Sonic Select and Sonic Super Special Magazine over ? Any news on Knuckles Archives 5 & 6 ?

Oh and also is there some kind of big book with ALL the Boom issues in the works ? I saw that there will be only two graphic novels but if one big blob is made I might get it ...
OncleSam
BumbleKnight

Re: Delays on Amazon

Postby Striker » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:26 am

I believe questions like these belong in the reprint thread.

But to answer your questions...

As far as I'm aware we have not been given any explanation for the delays.

Sonic Select reprinted most of the stories it set out to do so it is most likely over. I have no idea what's up with the SSSM.

And thanks to the whole legal debacle a while back it is very likely that the Knuckles Archives is over too.
Striker
BumbleClan

Postby PeléPelé06 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:41 am

This annoyed me too, to the point where I just canceled my pre-orders (so as not to be unexpectedly charged for the books whenever they do come out) and decided I'm gonna wait for the release announcement beforehand. It's really frustrating because I just want to own a physical copy of Worlds Collide without having to buy the individual volumes (ew!), and have been waiting for the chance to do so for years now.

Anyway yeah, feel your pain :cry:
PeléPelé06
BumbleFan

Postby Ryannumber1gamer » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:04 pm

OncleSam wrote:I don't know if you guys have any info on this but there was multiple delays on my orders on Amazon for the Sonic comics. The Complete Epic of Worlds Collide got backtracked FOUR times since it was announced : Now the delivery is expected between December 18th and January 7th ...

And Sonic Archives 25 was supposed to come out in August but I have an expected delivery between November 27th and December 17th ...

Is there an explanation to these delays ?

Also, are Sonic Select and Sonic Super Special Magazine over ? Any news on Knuckles Archives 5 & 6 ?

Oh and also is there some kind of big book with ALL the Boom issues in the works ? I saw that there will be only two graphic novels but if one big blob is made I might get it ...

It sucks but the delays aren't anything new. Enerjak Reborn, Scourge: Lockdown, and Silver Saga all underwent massive delays.

As for Select, I'm pretty sure it's on hiatus due to being out of material at the moment, as even Select 10 didn't have a preview for the next book.

Archives 5 & 6 are likely screwed though, as much as I hate to say it, plus the fact the first four volumes are becoming harder and harder to find.
Ryannumber1gamer
BumbleNoble

Postby OncleSam » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:50 am

Well all that's a bummer. Let's hope it gets fixed one day. Thanks for the anwsers people.
OncleSam
BumbleKnight

Return to This Side of Mobius