The Thread of Celebrating Nicole Because Reasons

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: The Thread of Celebrating Nicole Because Reasons

Postby Matt7325 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:39 pm

MarioandSonic999 wrote:But can Nicole be in love with Mario somehow??

MarioandSonic999 wrote:Well, he is like a foster brother and a parent to Nicole.

:|
Matt7325
BumbleKnight

Postby Uwaaii » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Wait let me get this straight.....so this "Mario" guy is an OC, correct? Not a canon Archie Sonic character or the famous plumber from Nintendo.

On topic about NICOLE, I liked her outfit when she was brainwashed by the Iron Queen and when she was at Mina's concert. I'm not that fond of how Archie ships their characters, but if they really need to give NICOLE a love interest because of reasons I hope he/she's another AI or a robot.
Uwaaii
BumbleFan

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:22 am

Uwaaii wrote:Wait let me get this straight.....so this "Mario" guy is an OC, correct? Not a canon Archie Sonic character or the famous plumber from Nintendo.

Actually, the "Mario" person you're referring to is actually the famous plumber from Nintendo. That's why because in any way, Archie Action would meet with Nintendo for the first time.
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

Postby Mordum » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:41 am

He does have a point there.
Mordum
BumbleNoble

Postby Mr.Unsmiley » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:08 pm

MarioandSonic999 wrote:
Uwaaii wrote:Wait let me get this straight.....so this "Mario" guy is an OC, correct? Not a canon Archie Sonic character or the famous plumber from Nintendo.

Actually, the "Mario" person you're referring to is actually the famous plumber from Nintendo. That's why because in any way, Archie Action would meet with Nintendo for the first time.

Archie doesn't have license to make stories with Nintendo characters. While that is something Ian wishes they did have, I somehow doubt "jumping at the chance to make your fanfic story about Nicole falling in love with her godfather" is the impetus that would cause them to seek such a license.

also Ian can't use story ideas from other people for legal reasons, so now that you failed to put your suggestions under a spoiler tag, Ian will never be able to have Nicole in an incestuous relationship with Mario Mario
Mr.Unsmiley
BumbleKnight

Postby Mordum » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:47 pm

For fifty bucks I will rewrite Jess Franco's timeless classic "Eugenie de Sade" but with Mario and Nicole in the place of Albert and Eugenie, making it simultaneously a completely fitting tribute to the original film but also a worthy homage to the mythologies of both Super Mario Brothers and Sonic the Hedgehog.

The suspicious detective will be portrayed by esteemed dramatic character actor Bean the Dynamite.
Mordum
BumbleNoble

Postby Spin » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:39 pm

All this talk of Mario reminds me how Penders tried to get a Mario expy in the book. Thinking about that would have been funny considering how everything turned out. But that's neither here nor there as this is suppose to be a topic about Nicole.

Speaking of love interests though. Never did like Espio as a choice for Nicole. Don't know what fans saw in the ship, just because Espio comforted Nicole after Iron Dominion when they both turned against their friends for totally different reasons.
Spin
BumbleClan

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:09 pm

Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll write this story for you, but it ain't gonna be easy.

It's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll outline it for three, but I'll write it, and post it, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter.

I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many writers on this board.

$10,000 for me by myself. For that you get the exposition, the climax, the whole dang thing.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Postby Vampfox » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:01 am

Is it weird that I like to ship Nicole with Tails?
Vampfox
BumbleCult

Postby MetalSkulkBane » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:38 am

Spin wrote:All this talk of Mario reminds me how Penders tried to get a Mario expy in the book. Thinking about that would have been funny considering how everything turned out. But that's neither here nor there as this is suppose to be a topic about Nicole.

Acutally there is a Mario expy in Fleetway "Sonic the Comic", they are called Marxio Brotheres.

Vampfox wrote:Is it weird that I like to ship Nicole with Tails?

Only a little. I seen other people who like that ship, even though I never got why. They never really interacted and there is little to have in common except "Tails does machines" ;p. Then again, at first I thought Flynn plans to ship her with Espio. Personally I liked NicolexShard more, Sally's computer with robot Sonic, it kinda fits. Then again, shipping was never about logic.
MetalSkulkBane
BumbleKnight

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:16 am

MetalSkulkBane wrote:
Spin wrote:All this talk of Mario reminds me how Penders tried to get a Mario expy in the book. Thinking about that would have been funny considering how everything turned out. But that's neither here nor there as this is suppose to be a topic about Nicole.

Acutally there is a Mario expy in Fleetway "Sonic the Comic", they are called Marxio Brotheres.

Vampfox wrote:Is it weird that I like to ship Nicole with Tails?

Only a little. I seen other people who like that ship, even though I never got why. They never really interacted and there is little to have in common except "Tails does machines" ;p. Then again, at first I thought Flynn plans to ship her with Espio. Personally I liked NicolexShard more, Sally's computer with robot Sonic, it kinda fits. Then again, shipping was never about logic.

Excuse me? We not talking about some stupid Mario expy from "Sonic the Comic"! I'm talking about the "real" Mario from Nintendo, you klutz!
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

Postby ChaosJam » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:39 am

MarioandSonic999 wrote:Excuse me? We not talking about some stupid Mario expy from "Sonic the Comic"! I'm talking about the "real" Mario from Nintendo, you klutz!

Wow...insulting someone when you are constantly derailing the topic with your random fan fiction ideas, that will get you well liked.
No one is talking about Mario because Mario doesn't exist in the realm of Archie Sonic Comics. You need to drop it.
Last edited by ChaosJam on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChaosJam
BumbleNoble

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:43 am

ChaosJam wrote:
MarioandSonic999 wrote:Excuse me? We not talking about some stupid Mario expy from "Sonic the Comic"! I'm talking about the "real" Mario from Nintendo, you klutz!

Wow...insulting someone when you are constantly derailing the topic with your random fan fiction ideas, that will get well liked.
No one is talking about Mario because Mario doesn't exist in the realm of Archie Sonic Comics. You need to drop it.

I understand. :(
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

Postby The Walking Hedgehog » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:40 am

MetalSkulkBane wrote:Personally I liked NicolexShard more, Sally's computer with robot Sonic, it kinda fits. Then again, shipping was never about logic.

Exactly! It's the theoretical Sonally ship that could actually happen!
The Walking Hedgehog
BumbleFan

Postby ChaosJam » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:41 am

The Walking Hedgehog wrote:
MetalSkulkBane wrote:Personally I liked NicolexShard more, Sally's computer with robot Sonic, it kinda fits. Then again, shipping was never about logic.

Exactly! It's the theoretical Sonally ship that could actually happen!

I think that's probably one of the biggest loses to the Pendering, Shard and Nicole would have been great and it could be seen as an alternate Sonally relationship to those who weren't getting the actually Sonally. I also liked how Shard was shy with his feelings towards Nicole while he was always so hot-shot towards everyone else. Great character development.
ChaosJam
BumbleNoble

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius