Solicits for Sonic #277 and Sonic Universe #80 (and more)

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Solicits for Sonic #277 and Sonic Universe #80 (and more

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:02 pm

N'egga Man wrote:
SonicBlueRanger wrote:
N'egga Man wrote:So is it likely the next two issues could either be seperate stories like this one, or a two-parter, then combined with the last issue and this one into a Graphic Novel?

1-2 issue stories would be my guess. I assume the Graphic Novel will be Free Comic Book Day (Origins #6) 272, 276 and 277.

Oh, I forgot about 272 and the Origins story. That would make more sense. Though, do you think they might fit Snively's and Razor's Origin Stories in there too?

Maybe. I'm not sure how long the FCBD story is.
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby Meliden » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:08 pm

Edit: Actually no I'm going crazy never mind.
Last edited by Meliden on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Meliden
BumbleCult

Postby N'egga Man » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:08 pm

SonicBlueRanger wrote:
N'egga Man wrote:
SonicBlueRanger wrote:
N'egga Man wrote:So is it likely the next two issues could either be seperate stories like this one, or a two-parter, then combined with the last issue and this one into a Graphic Novel?

1-2 issue stories would be my guess. I assume the Graphic Novel will be Free Comic Book Day (Origins #6) 272, 276 and 277.

Oh, I forgot about 272 and the Origins story. That would make more sense. Though, do you think they might fit Snively's and Razor's Origin Stories in there too?

I believe it was 10 pages, so if they put the FCBD Sonic issue in there, they could fit in two more 5-page Origins. (Most likely Snively's and either NICOLE's or Razor's.)
N'egga Man
BumbleFan

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:32 pm

N'egga Man wrote:
SonicBlueRanger wrote:
N'egga Man wrote:
SonicBlueRanger wrote:

I believe it was 10 pages, so if they put the FCBD Sonic issue in there, they could fit in two more 5-page Origins. (Most likely Snively's and either NICOLE's or Razor's.)

Then yeah that'll most likely be the trade.
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby squeakyboots13 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:01 pm

It would make sense if Universe #75 were included as well since that follows directly after the Free Comic Book Day issue and #272.
squeakyboots13
BumbleCult

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:17 pm

squeakyboots13 wrote:It would make sense if Universe #75 were included as well since that follows directly after the Free Comic Book Day issue and #272.

Yeah but I kinda doubt they'll include a Universe issue in the main books Trades.
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby N'egga Man » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:18 pm

squeakyboots13 wrote:It would make sense if Universe #75 were included as well since that follows directly after the Free Comic Book Day issue and #272.

Hmm... maybe. Have the other solo Universe issues (#45 and #50) ever been collected in GN form yet? But yeah, it would make sense to include Universe #75. With that included, you'd pretty much have an entire Graphic Novel basically acting as a huge Sonic Prelude to 'Worlds Unite', most likely containing the Free Comic Book Day story (Origins #6), along with Sonic #272, Universe #75, and maybe at least two of the three remaining Origin stories. (I'd say NICOLE's & Snively's, most likely.)
N'egga Man
BumbleFan

Postby The Walking Hedgehog » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:49 pm

N'egga Man wrote:

Hmm... maybe. Have the other solo Universe issues (#45 and #50) ever been collected in GN form yet? But yeah, it would make sense to include Universe #75. With that included, you'd pretty much have an entire Graphic Novel basically acting as a huge Sonic Prelude to 'Worlds Unite', most likely containing the Free Comic Book Day story (Origins #6), along with Sonic #272, Universe #75, and maybe at least two of the three remaining Origin stories. (I'd say NICOLE's & Snively's, most likely.)

Well the most recent volume covers Babylon Rising, so we'd have to see if #45 is included with either Secret Freedom or Chaotix Quest.
The Walking Hedgehog
BumbleFan

Postby Meliden » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:51 pm

I'd imagine #45 wouldn't be reprinted in the Sonic Universe series. A special like that would fit more in Sonic Select (would have been perfect for the games one) or a Digest.
Meliden
BumbleCult

Postby Big Al Son » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:02 pm

I nearly forgotten to mention about the single scar on Lupe's face, as this was a distinctive facial feature from the SatAM series. The old continuity she had two. I do miss the furry cheeks she had before but that's quite common now in the new continuity.

Had a feeling Von Schlemmer have a major role in upcoming The Silver Age arc. I do agree with to have a Rouges arc as we haven't seen them in this continuity yet, only mentioned.
Big Al Son
BumbleKnight

Postby squeakyboots13 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:17 pm

Universe #45 was in Select Volume 9 with the other game adaptations. #50 was in Best of Sonic Volume 2 but I can also see that issue working with whatever Saga Series volume Endangered Species gets printed in.
squeakyboots13
BumbleCult

Postby TheFatPanda » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:07 pm

SU#75 is more or less a normal Sonic issue masquerading as a Universe issue.
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen

Postby The Swordsman » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:45 pm

I love Lupe's redesign although I expected her to look little more like Tails.
The Swordsman
BumbleCitizen

Location: Somewhere fighting the Eggman Empire for the United Federation.

Postby Profgawhite678 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:27 pm

Wow, didn't really see this coming. So now we have Lupe coming back, and we may now see what Clove and Cassia can do.

Universe #75: I wonder who this "Council" group is?
Spoiler: show
Could they possibly be the post-reboot Knights of Kronos?
Profgawhite678
BumbleFan

Postby Chameleon Guy » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:39 pm

Profgawhite678 wrote:Wow, didn't really see this coming. So now we have Lupe coming back, and we may now see what Clove and Cassia can do.

Universe #75: I wonder who this "Council" group is?
Spoiler: show
Could they possibly be the post-reboot Knights of Kronos?

I would love if that concept was reintroduced, it's from a game after all.

Btw, I'm wondering: why hasn't the next MM cover been revealed?
Chameleon Guy
BumbleCitizen

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius