After "Worlds Unite"

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

After "Worlds Unite"

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Tue May 19, 2015 6:54 pm

Archie Comics has provided ComicBook.com some solicitations for August 2015 with new covers for upcoming issues! Keep it here for more updates onto this!

And while you can, you can go on to the site on where I have typed about this. Here is the link:
http://comicbook.com/2015/05/19/exclusi ... gust-2015/

Sonic the Hedgehog Issue #276: "Cold Hearted", Part 1 - Sonic embarks on a quest through the arctic to find and recover the all-important Gaia Keys! Collecting them all is essential for fixing the shattered world. It's a pretty chill mission until Egg Boss Tundra steps in to put the freeze on Sonic's plans! Meanwhile, Dr. Eggman is "Back in Business" as he braves the unknown to find his most treasured killing machine Metal Sonic! Featuring cover art by newcomer Adam Bryce Thomas plus a "HERO" variant with art provided by SEGA!

Coming soon to digital and retail stores on September 9!

Sonic Universe Issue #79: "The Silver Age", Part 1 - Silver the Hedgehog's future may no longer be a terrible burning ruin, but it certainly is far from safe! Mystery and danger abounds as Silver is dragged into a dangerous conspiracy linked to the reality-warping menaces known as the Genesis Portals! Featuring cover art by Sonic comic extraordinaire Evan Stanley plus a "HERO" variant with art provided by SEGA!

Coming soon to digital and retail stores on August 26!
Last edited by MarioandSonic999 on Tue May 19, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 11 times in total.
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

Re: After "Worlds Unite"

Postby Mordum » Tue May 19, 2015 6:54 pm

That Silver cover is gorgeous, holy crap.
Mordum
BumbleNoble

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Tue May 19, 2015 6:58 pm

Mordum wrote:That Silver cover is gorgeous, holy crap.

Thanks. Guess that Evan Stanley is really good with the "Sonic the Hedgehog" stuff...
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

Postby Mavrickindigo » Tue May 19, 2015 7:57 pm

MarioandSonic999 wrote:

Thanks. Guess that Evan Stanley is really good with the "Sonic the Hedgehog" stuff...

Speaking of Evan Stanley, does she have any interest in getting into writing for the comic?

Also, after seeing Prof von SChlemmer in the Free Comic Book Day, I'm totally ready for a whole arc of Silver's future.
Mavrickindigo
BumbleCult

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Tue May 19, 2015 8:01 pm

Mavrickindigo wrote:
MarioandSonic999 wrote:

Speaking of Evan Stanley, does she have any interest in getting into writing for the comic?

Also, after seeing Prof von SChlemmer in the Free Comic Book Day, I'm totally ready for a whole arc of Silver's future.

As a "Sonic" fan, this is the first time that she's going to take the writing duties into the story. But however, I'm about ready for the future of the "Sonic the Hedgehog" issues... (I really want Sonally back... :cry: )
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

Postby DaddlerTheDalek » Wed May 20, 2015 6:12 am

Mavrickindigo wrote:
MarioandSonic999 wrote:

Prof von Schlemmer is back? Now I'm sure they find a way to include Wes Weasley and Sergeant Doberman in the comics.
DaddlerTheDalek
BumbleKnight

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Wed May 20, 2015 7:12 am

DaddlerTheDalek wrote:
Mavrickindigo wrote:
MarioandSonic999 wrote:

Prof von Schlemmer is back? Now I'm sure they find a way to include Wes Weasley and Sergeant Doberman in the comics.

Have no idea whether Von Schlemmer will be back in the series or not. Whatever for that is, I still want Sonally back... :(
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

Postby Diablo » Wed May 20, 2015 8:54 am

Mother of a Shoggoth, those Covers look awesome, especially the Silver o--*

The Silver Age

Oh. I..yes...yes, I see what you did there, you clever monkeys.
Diablo
BumbleNoble

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Wed May 20, 2015 9:03 am

Diablo wrote:Mother of a Shoggoth, those Covers look awesome, especially the Silver o--*

The Silver Age

Did what? Oh, the cover for "The Silver Age, Part 1" issue... Well, Evan Stanley made that one. She really likes Silver a lot...
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

Postby ChaosJam » Wed May 20, 2015 10:29 am

MarioandSonic999 wrote:
Diablo wrote:Mother of a Shoggoth, those Covers look awesome, especially the Silver o--*

The Silver Age

Did what? Oh, the cover for "The Silver Age, Part 1" issue... Well, Evan Stanley made that one. She really likes Silver a lot...

I think Diablo is saying that the title "The Silver Age" refers to the "Silver Age of Comic Books". Unless I am missing something.
That...and the story features...Silver. :wink:

Anyway, should we have a mod combine this thread with the official thread already created since they are basically the same discussion?
ChaosJam
BumbleNoble

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Wed May 20, 2015 10:32 am

ChaosJam wrote:
MarioandSonic999 wrote:

The Silver Age

I think Diablo is saying that the title "The Silver Age" refers to the "Silver Age of Comic Books". Unless I am missing something.
That...and the story features...Silver. :wink:

Anyway, should we have a mod combine this thread with the official thread already created since they are basically the same discussion?

"The Silver Age" is actually a reference to what you said, but you're right. That does feature Silver in the story...
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

Postby Zanoss » Wed May 20, 2015 10:35 am

I'm not a fan of Silver but it's cool he will have his own story arc.
Zanoss
BumbleNewbie

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Wed May 20, 2015 10:41 am

Zanoss wrote:I'm not a fan of Silver but it's cool he will have his own story arc.

And again, he will.
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

Postby Zanoss » Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 am

That's excatly what i've say so why you quote me XD
Zanoss
BumbleNewbie

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Wed May 20, 2015 11:40 am

Zanoss wrote:That's excatly what i've say so why you quote me XD

Well, either I'm not just double posting. Double posting is when you copy stuff from what people have posted in a topic on so far. And I sometimes "quote" stuff, reviewing about what you just posted from your post.
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

Next

Return to This Side of Mobius