The Sonally Story

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

After the "StH/MM: Worlds Unite" crossover event, will Sonic and Sally be in love again?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:14 am

Yes
19%
No
65%
Have no idea
16%

Total votes : 57

Re: The Sonally Story

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Mon May 18, 2015 1:21 pm

TurboTailz wrote:
MarioandSonic999 wrote:
TurboTailz wrote:
MarioandSonic999 wrote:
TurboTailz wrote:I'm all for Sonic x Sally only because I grew up on that combo in Satam. However with Sega stipulations they cannot be, but doesn't mean they can't have their own moment. I know some people root for Sonic x Amy, but that to me is like Sonic dating his lil sis because if we're going from canon and not Sonic Boom. That's how canon Sonic views Amy where as in Sonic Boom it does have potential.

Since this is an action comic and I view as that I know romance drama is dwindled a bit which is healthy for the franchise. However love triangle can be removed or be treated as a Yamcha x Bulma X Vegeta case. Character A stops pursuing love interest in character B knowing that B and C are a couple now. Character A pursues a new interests and becomes mutual friends with character B. That eliminates the love triangle, but man will Sonic fans be fired up!.
Sometimes I watch SatAM a little bit, but I thought that Sonally was best because Sonic and Amy are just friends, and so as Sally.

I understand the whole concept for this. I was just saying how I view it and if by chance Sega out of freaking no where allows Sonic x Sally. First thing to do is eliminate love triangles asap. That will just hold up the story even more making it a drag for an action comic.
Well first, the lovebirds were in love in the past, and now they're best friends in the aftermath of the Super Genesis Wave. Next thing I know, they would have a kiss when Sonic and the other people save both worlds at the end of the "Sonic/Mega Man: Worlds Unite" event.

I'm not sure if we're on the same page, but take Bunnie and Antoine an example. They have their romantic moment, but it doesn't last too long because the comic isn't focus about that. You know like how they do it in some anime such as Slayers or Dragon Ball Z.
Well, Sonic and Sal has one, too! They kiss, they date, and they also hug each other! (Sometimes like in "Sonic X", I think...)
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Mon May 18, 2015 1:22 pm

SonicBlueRanger wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again I just don't see Sonic as the relationship type. I see him more as the "Quick Fling no emotional attachment" Type personally.

Sonic just kinda dives headfirst into everything I don't really see that as the kind of guy who settles down with one person.
I notice that, Dustin. :)
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

Postby MetalSkulkBane » Mon May 18, 2015 1:23 pm

SonicBlueRanger wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again I just don't see Sonic as the relationship type. I see him more as the "Quick Fling no emotional attachment" Type personally.

Sonic just kinda dives headfirst into everything I don't really see that as the kind of guy who settles down with one person.

"No emotional attachment" doesn't sound like good trait to me. One thing is liking freedom, other thinking "I don't need close ones, they would slow me down".... and now I think about Sonic Heroes or Sonic Boom.
MetalSkulkBane
BumbleKnight

Postby TurboTailz » Mon May 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Well anything is possible cause I can't depict the future, but as of right now that's Sonic status.
TurboTailz
BumbleNoble

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Mon May 18, 2015 1:27 pm

MetalSkulkBane wrote:

"No emotional attachment" doesn't sound like good trait to me. One thing is liking freedom, other thinking "I don't need close ones, they would slow me down".... and now I think about Sonic Heroes or Sonic Boom.

Okay maybe that was bad phrasing. But I meant more like he doesn't get into serious long term relationships. He's more of a...for lack of a better word "Free Love" Type IMHO.
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Mon May 18, 2015 1:29 pm

MetalSkulkBane wrote:

I thought that Sonic would be sad about being broken up with Sal, but it didn't exist in the issues of "Sonic the Hedgehog" that had to do with the aftermath of the Super Genesis Wave.
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

Postby Meliden » Mon May 18, 2015 1:35 pm

Well, no. The possible end of the world does that to people.
Meliden
BumbleCult

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Mon May 18, 2015 1:37 pm

Remember guys, the poll stack is not active until the "Sonic/Mega Man: Worlds Unite" crossover event is over! So, vote now to choose whether Sonic will be in love with Sally again or not! (I really don't know if I'll delete that topic or not, but it's a cool one I made so far!)
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

Postby MetalSkulkBane » Mon May 18, 2015 1:49 pm

I don't think you can deleted anymore, after someone responded to you.
MetalSkulkBane
BumbleKnight

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Mon May 18, 2015 1:56 pm

SonicBlueRanger wrote:
MetalSkulkBane wrote:

Okay maybe that was bad phrasing. But I meant more like he doesn't get into serious long term relationships. He's more of a...for lack of a better word "Free Love" Type IMHO.
IMHO
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

Postby TurboTailz » Mon May 18, 2015 2:05 pm

Hey MarioandSonic999 shrink your signature down man. I wish I can have mine large too, but they're suppose to be a specific perimeter order.
TurboTailz
BumbleNoble

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Mon May 18, 2015 2:10 pm

MetalSkulkBane wrote:I don't think you can deleted anymore, after someone responded to you.
What are you talking about?
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Mon May 18, 2015 2:13 pm

TurboTailz wrote:Hey MarioandSonic999 shrink your signature down man. I wish I can have mine large too, but they're suppose to be a specific perimeter order.
Is my signature better this time?
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

Postby MetalSkulkBane » Mon May 18, 2015 2:14 pm

MarioandSonic999 wrote:
MetalSkulkBane wrote:I don't think you can deleted anymore, after someone responded to you.

I once removed topic, but other guy managed to post a reply before I did so. That caused him to 'inherit' the topic from me.
MetalSkulkBane
BumbleKnight

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Mon May 18, 2015 2:16 pm

MetalSkulkBane wrote:
MarioandSonic999 wrote:

I once removed topic, but other guy managed to post a reply before I did so. That caused him to 'inherit' the topic from me.
So you think that the topic is fine, or should I delete it?
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius