Sally's species

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Sally's species

Postby lalalei2001 » Wed May 06, 2015 8:31 pm

Mighty made a cameo appearance as a swinging ornament chain on the windshield in Gale Racer, the Sega Saturn port of the arcade game Rad Mobile released in 1994.
lalalei2001
BumbleNoble

Postby TurboTailz » Wed May 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Ian Flynn wrote:
TurboTailz wrote:
Pengi wrote:
Ian Flynn wrote:Ray is a flying squirrel. I'm pretty sure that was stated in SegaSonic Arcade

Yes, in the credits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzsdBMg8eOA&t=15m13s

Off Topic: Wasn't there another Sonic Arcade game with other players that had Mighty in it?

Unless I'm missing something obscure, Mighty's only been in two game: SegaSonic Arcade (with Sonic and Ray), and Knuckles' Chaotix.
lalalei2001 wrote:Mighty made a cameo appearance as a swinging ornament chain on the windshield in Gale Racer, the Sega Saturn port of the arcade game Rad Mobile released in 1994.

There was this early one I think invented around the late 80s like 1989. It had Sonic, Mighty, some buffed Walrus, a little Penguin and a feline lady. I can't recall the name though.
TurboTailz
BumbleNoble

Postby OlSkratte » Thu May 07, 2015 2:21 am

TurboTailz wrote:
Ian Flynn wrote:
TurboTailz wrote:
Pengi wrote:
Ian Flynn wrote:Ray is a flying squirrel. I'm pretty sure that was stated in SegaSonic Arcade

Yes, in the credits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzsdBMg8eOA&t=15m13s

Off Topic: Wasn't there another Sonic Arcade game with other players that had Mighty in it?

Unless I'm missing something obscure, Mighty's only been in two game: SegaSonic Arcade (with Sonic and Ray), and Knuckles' Chaotix.
lalalei2001 wrote:Mighty made a cameo appearance as a swinging ornament chain on the windshield in Gale Racer, the Sega Saturn port of the arcade game Rad Mobile released in 1994.

There was this early one I think invented around the late 80s like 1989. It had Sonic, Mighty, some buffed Walrus, a little Penguin and a feline lady. I can't recall the name though.

you're remembering the early concept art for the saturday morning cartoon.
OlSkratte
BumbleNewbie

Postby Astrobot7000 » Thu May 07, 2015 9:19 am

Let's not forget Mighty's appearance in the amazing Sonic After the Sequel. I know it isn't canon being a fan game, but its so great, fits so well into the classic atmosphere, and non-intrusive to the canon story that it should be canon!
Astrobot7000
BumbleNoble

Postby Meliden » Fri May 08, 2015 12:53 pm

SEGA seem to want to only have the characters they use in the retro brand to be part of the classic games that are still relevant, so that would be very intrusive.
Meliden
BumbleCult

Postby Betz! » Fri May 08, 2015 2:50 pm

Astrobot7000 wrote:Let's not forget Mighty's appearance in the amazing Sonic After the Sequel. I know it isn't canon being a fan game, but its so great, fits so well into the classic atmosphere, and non-intrusive to the canon story that it should be canon!

I second this motion.
Betz!
BumbleKnight

Previous

Return to This Side of Mobius