Best Penders Creations

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Best Penders Creations

Postby Xabin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:06 pm

Mobotropolis wrote:Razor will eventually get got a supplemental story because fan response to him was pretty strong/people wrote in for it. Maybe if people wrote in for interactions with certain characters that might help.

That actually makes me curious to which post-reboot characters are popular with the fandom. From my perspective Razor didn't seem anymore popular than any of the other new characters introduced in Act 1, and Relic actually seemed to get a stronger response from here -- but Bumbleking is only a small portion of the fanbase and not representative of the whole.

Yeah, I haven't poked around the Sonic fanbase for a while, so I don't know what the general opinion is of the reboot, or which new characters people like, so it's pretty odd to know that Razor is so popular.
Xabin
BumbleCitizen

Postby Kellox » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:00 am

I think most people's views sum it up , Ken Penders ideas and concept's aren't that bad and even interesting but his
execution and writing is subpar at best and terrible at worst. His choice of designs are unappealing too.

If I have call anything his best creation it has to be the Endgame arc.
Kellox
BumbleCitizen

Postby Atharun18999 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:27 pm

Characters created by him, but not necessarily best written by him, that I miss are

Julie-Su
Enerjak
Locke
Elias
Harvey Who
Atharun18999
BumbleNewbie

Previous

Return to This Side of Mobius