Overdue Sonic Accomplishments

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Overdue Sonic Accomplishments

Postby Mr.Unsmiley » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:33 pm

playing Generations on a keyboard actually isnt bad at all (there's a speedrunner who uses keyboard for most of his strats), like I said I got all but one of the achievements that way :p

OlSkratte wrote:I got all the medals in SA1 and got that extra stage.

do you mean SA2? I know that has the Green Hill zone, but I wasnt aware of an extra stage in SA1
Mr.Unsmiley
BumbleKnight

Postby Spinehog » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:27 pm

AllHailShadow wrote:playing Generations on a keyboard actually isnt bad at all (there's a speedrunner who uses keyboard for most of his strats), like I said I got all but one of the achievements that way :p

Geez. How did you not smash your computer at that Vector "music pong" stage?

Keyboarding the campaign was simple, but actually %100ing Generations via keyboard sounds like mounds of stress.
Spinehog
BumbleNoble

Postby OlSkratte » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:28 pm

AllHailShadow wrote:playing Generations on a keyboard actually isnt bad at all (there's a speedrunner who uses keyboard for most of his strats), like I said I got all but one of the achievements that way :p

OlSkratte wrote:I got all the medals in SA1 and got that extra stage.

do you mean SA2? I know that has the Green Hill zone, but I wasnt aware of an extra stage in SA1

was that SA2? Oh, you know what, you're right. That makes more sense, too, I liked SA2 a LOT more. Been a long time, sorry! That green hill zone was neat but not worth the pain. -_-
OlSkratte
BumbleNewbie

Postby DoNotDelete » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:41 am

I recall I still have a whole bunch of paths to walk in Shadow the Hedgehog but I find that game unpleasant to play now. Also if I had the inclination I'd play Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity and try to get some of the more interesting Extreme Gears.

Most of the time I have a need for Sonic nostalgia I just replay Sonic 3 & Knuckles and try to get all the Emeralds/Super Emeralds on my first try. I do have Sonic CD on a game compilation but it has the US version (not EU/JP version) music which does not make me happy.
DoNotDelete
BumbleCitizen

Postby FritzyBeat » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:20 pm

I still haven't beaten Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine.
It's a crime I know.
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Postby Astrobot7000 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:52 pm

Well, I suppose it depends on how you define an accomplishment. I just started playing Sonic Generations on Steam and I am shocked at how great it is! I consider that an accomplishment!
Astrobot7000
BumbleNoble

Postby BlazeHeatnix » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:35 am

I've never bothered getting all A/S ranks on any games except Generations. Also I've never played Colors.
BlazeHeatnix
BumbleCitizen

Postby Specs64z » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:12 pm

While I desperately wish I could, I'm simply not yet good and/or motivated enough to get all A/S/5 Stars (satbk)-rank on anything (Pretty close in sa2, though). So my biggest accomplishment, lame as it is, was as a kid when I finally beat Security Hall. Took me months, and I only got it by a few seconds. Far longer than any level in any game I've every played. Now, of course, it's laughably easy and very fun (Dat song doh). now I'm a pretty big fan of the treasure hunting.
Specs64z
BumbleFan

Postby The Shadow Imperator » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:18 pm

I'm about halfway through all 326 story paths in Shadow the Hedgehog, if that counts for anything.
The Shadow Imperator
BumbleFan

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:51 am

As bad as I wanted it, I'm long overdue for just about everything in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Life is weird.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Postby Atharun18999 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:02 pm

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:As bad as I wanted it, I'm long overdue for just about everything in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Life is weird.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

I love the Sonic and Sega All Star Games. Been playing through them as of late myself. But I also have a soft spot for Knuckles Land Breaker. Especialy the 3 wheel version from Transformed.

Currently trying to get all the stars on there myself
Atharun18999
BumbleNewbie

Postby Specs64z » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:51 pm

Actually, I lied. Carnival Night Zone took me 3 full years before I noticed it in the manual. I don't think I need to elaborate any further.
Specs64z
BumbleFan

Previous

Return to This Side of Mobius